nhokway74ld

Học sinh
Thành viên
20 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nội
THCS xuân mai a
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Exercise 1 : Give the right form ò the verb in brackets to complete the following sentences
1. Professor Schmitz ( talk , not ) _____________________ so much about the Maasai trible in the last conterence if she ( be , not ) _____________ an expen on African tribal groups
2. I ( be , not ) ______________________ unemployed now if I( have , not ) ________________ a disagreement with my boss and I ( be , not ) ________________ red
3. Nicole ( speak , not )____________________ Chinese fluently if she ( live , not )_________________ in China for ten years
4. Ok . I ( help ) ________________ you study for your test if you ( spend , not ) ________________ the last two week partying and wasting time.
5. If I ( be , not )______________________ complely exhausted now , I ( go ) ____________ with you to the movies tonight
6. But , Eleanor and Ben ( go ) _______________________ skiiing with us this year if Eleanor ( have , not just ) _____________________________ a baby
7. She ( be) ____________ worried about the conference tomorrow if she ( give ) ________ a speech
8. Frank ( go ) ________ to the graduacation ceremory tomorrow if he ( break ) ___________ his leg snowboarding last week
9. But for my teacher's help , I ( not , win ) ___________ that competition
Exercise 2 : Rewrite each sentences , beginning as shown , so that the meaning stays the same
1. In the snowy weather we don't go to school
If *******************************
2. You drink too much coffee , that's why you can't sleep
iF **********************************
3. If you hadn't told me about Sue's hair . I wouldn't have noticed
Unless *******************************
4 . I didn't have an umbrella with me and so I got wet
I wouldn't ******************************
Exercise 3 : Complete the second sentences in each pair , using the word givens so that the meaning stays the same
1 . I didn't know his address in LonDon , so I didn't visit him
Visited If I had known_________________ him
2 . If you don't speak clearly , the audience won't understand you
Else You have to _________ understand your

bài này khó quá ai giúp với huhu

Last edited by a moderator:

Quốc Trường

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng bảy 2017
Nghệ An
THPT Bắc Yên Thành
If *******************************
iF **********************************
Unless *******************************
If it wasn't in the snowy weather, we would go to school.
If you drink too much coffee, you will not sleep
Unless you had told me aboutSue's hair, I wouldn't have noticed

Reactions: nhokway74ld

anhtrucle

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
18 Tháng tám 2015
Ex1:
1.would not have talked - hadn't been
2.weren't - hadn't had - hadn't been
3.didn't speak - hadn't had lived

joon_young#1

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng hai 2017
Nam Định
THPT Lê Quý Đôn
Exercise 1 : Give the right form ò the verb in brackets to complete the following sentences
1. Professor Schmitz ( talk , not ) _______wouldn't have talked______________ so much about the Maasai trible in the last conterence if she ( be , not ) _____were________ an expen on African tribal groups
2. I ( be , not ) ____________wouldn't have been__________ unemployed now if I( have , not ) _________hadn't had _______ a disagreement with my boss and I ( be , not ) ________hadn't been________ red
3. Nicole ( speak , not )_________wouldn't speak___________ Chinese fluently if she ( live , not )________hadn't lived_________ in China for ten years
4. Ok . I ( help ) ______would help__________ you study for your test if you ( spend , not ) _______hadn't spent_________ the last two week partying and wasting time.
5. If I ( be , not )_______weren't_______________ complely exhausted now , I ( go ) _____would go_______ with you to the movies tonight
6. But , Eleanor and Ben ( go ) ____________wouldn't gone__________ skiiing with us this year if Eleanor ( have , not just ) ______________hadn't just had_______________ a baby
7. She ( be) _____would be_______ worried about the conference tomorrow if she ( give ) ___gave_____ a speech
8. Frank ( go ) ____would go____ to the graduacation ceremory tomorrow if he ( break ) _____hadn't broken______ his leg snowboarding last week
9. But for my teacher's help , I ( not , win ) ____would have won_______ that competition
Exercise 2 : Rewrite each sentences , beginning as shown , so that the meaning stays the same
If the weather weren't snowy, we would go to school
iF you didn't drink too much coffee, you could sleep
Unless you had told me about Sue's hair, I wouldn't have noticed
4 . I didn't have an umbrella with me and so I got wet
I wouldn't have got wet if I had had an umbrella
Exercise 3 : Complete the second sentences in each pair , using the word givens so that the meaning stays the same
1 . I didn't know his address in LonDon , so I didn't visit him
Visited If I had known______his address in London, I would have visited___________ him
2 . If you don't speak clearly , the audience won't understand you
Else You have to ____speak clearly or else the audience won't_____ understand your

Top Bottom