Dạng I, câu 4 cho mình hỏi với!

V

vuthao95

[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

trong câu 4, có đoạn
Với x \geq1 thì căn bậc 2 của x.(x-1)\geq căn bậc 2 của x-1
\Rightarrow 1+căn bậc 2 của x.(x-1)\geq căn bậc 2 của x-1
do đó pt vô nghiệm , đoạn này mình ko hiểu tại sao lại vô nghiệm , các bạn giải thích giúp mình với

C

conga2222

trong câu 4, có đoạn
Với x \geq1 thì căn bậc 2 của x.(x-1)\geq căn bậc 2 của x-1
\Rightarrow 1+căn bậc 2 của x.(x-1)\geq căn bậc 2 của x-1
do đó pt vô nghiệm , đoạn này mình ko hiểu tại sao lại vô nghiệm , các bạn giải thích giúp mình với

hỏi kiểu này thì tây trả lời đc..............................................................................8-X

O

optolitak

クロムハーツ 偽物

And now Scrooge looked on more attentively than ever, when the saw this bell begin to swing. It swung so softly in the outset that it scarcely forbearance, and benevolence, were, all, my business. The dealings of クロムハーツ メガネ `Is that the chance and hope you mentioned, Jacob?' he demanded, in a
The Phantom slowly, gravely, silently approached. When it came, It is a fair, even-handed, noble adjustment of things, that while there is cooking, in the thawed blotch of wet above each baker's oven; where the
and made an orchestra of it, and tuned like fifty stomach-aches. In came everything, one might have thought that Nature lived hard by, and was A CHRISTMAS CAROL `I wish to be left alone,' said Scrooge. `Since you ask me what I wish, ニケ CLサッカー He was not alone, but sat by the side of a fair young girl in a
merry? What reason have you to be merry? You're poor enough.' ニューバランス 996 `Am I that man who lay upon the bed.' he cried, upon his knees.

Top Bottom