English THPT Correct the verbs form. (bare Infinitive or to infinitives)

mimi160725

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
9 Tháng mười một 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Correct the verbs form. (bare Infinitive or to infinitives)
1. He made us (wait) ................... for hours.
2 . Could you (tell)................... me the time, please?
3 .We must (send) ................... him a telegram.
4 .I let him (go)................... early as he wanted (meet)................... his wife.
5 .Where would you like (have)................... lunch?
6 .You can (leave)................... your dog with us if you don't (want)................... (take) ................... him with you.
7 .I'd like him (go)................. to a university but I can't (make) ................... him (go) ................... .
8 .We could (go)................... to a concert, unless you'd prefer (visit) ................... a museum.
9 .You seem (know)................... this area very well. ~Yes, I used (live)................... here.
10. The kidnappers told the parents (not inform)................... the police.
11 .You can (take) ................... a horse to water but you can't (make)................... him (drink)...................
12 .I'm sorry (disappoint) ............ you but I can't (let) ............. you (have) .............. any more money till the end of the month.
13 .It is easy (be) ................... wise after the event.
14 .Do you (wish) ................... (make) ................... a complaint?
15 .If you can't (remember) ................... his number you'd better (look) ................... it up.
16 .Visitors are asked (not feed) ................... the animals.
17 .Could I (see) ................... Mr Pitt, please?- I'm afraid Mr Pitt isn't in. Would you like (speak) ................... to his secretary.
18 .He should (know) ................ how (use) ................ the film projector, but if he doesn't had better (show) ................. him.
19 .He was made (sign) ................... a paper admitting his guilt.
20 .I felt the house (shake) ................... with the explosion,
21 .Would you like (come) ................... in my car? ~ No, thanks. I'd rather (walk). ...................

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
Correct the verbs form. (bare Infinitive or to infinitives)
1. He made us (wait) ... wait................ for hours.
2 . Could you (tell)....tell............... me the time, please?
3 .We must (send) .......send............ him a telegram.
4 .I let him (go)........go........... early as he wanted (meet).........to meet.......... his wife.
5 .Where would you like (have).........to have.......... lunch?
6 .You can (leave)......leave............. your dog with us if you don't (want).......want............ (take) .......to take............ him with you.
7 .I'd like him (go)............to go..... to a university but I can't (make) .....make.............. him (go) ................... .
8 .We could (go)..........go......... to a concert, unless you'd prefer (visit) ...........to visit........ a museum.
9 .You seem (know)......to know............. this area very well. ~Yes, I used (live).....to live.............. here.
10. The kidnappers told the parents (not inform).......not to inform............ the police.
11 .You can (take) ......take............. a horse to water but you can't (make).........make.......... him (drink).....drink..............
12 .I'm sorry (disappoint) .....to disappoint....... you but I can't (let) ....let......... you (have) ......have........ any more money till the end of the month.
13 .It is easy (be) ......to be............. wise after the event.
14 .Do you (wish) ........wish........... (make) ..to make................. a complaint?
15 .If you can't (remember) ......remember............. his number you'd better (look) .........look.......... it up.
16 .Visitors are asked (not feed) ..not to feed................. the animals.
17 .Could I (see) .....see.............. Mr Pitt, please?- I'm afraid Mr Pitt isn't in. Would you like (speak) ........to speak........... to his secretary.
18 .He should (know) ....know............ how (use) .......to use......... the film projector, but if he doesn't had better (show) ...show.............. him.
19 .He was made (sign) ...to sign................ a paper admitting his guilt.
20 .I felt the house (shake) ....shake............... with the explosion,
21 .Would you like (come) ........to come........... in my car? ~ No, thanks. I'd rather (walk). .......walk............
  1. Bare infinitives (Vo):
  • được dùng sau các động từ khuyết thiếu (modal verbs) : can/ could/ may/ might/ should/ ought to/ must/ ..
  • Dùng trong câu mệnh lệnh. Vd: look at the sky! It's raining.
  • Dùng sau một số cấu trúc như would rather/ had better/ let sb do sth...
2.To infinitives (to Vo): có thể làm chủ ngữ, tân ngữ, bổ ngữ, đứng sau một số động từ (hoặc động từ và tân ngữ) như agree/ advice/ force/ order/ seem/...
  • Dùng sau các động từ chỉ mệnh lệnh và tân ngữ : tell/order..+O+to Vo
  • Dùng sau các cấu trúc: would like (O) to Vo : muốn làm gì (thường dùng để gợi ý, mời) / want (O) to Vo : mong muốn làm gì/...
Trường hợp lưu ý với make:
-make sb do sth:
  • to cause somebody/something to do something
  • to force somebody to do something
Với nghĩa thứ hai khi chuyển sang bị động phải chuyển thành to Vo: be made to do sth: bị ai bắt làm gì
Chúc bạn học tốt!

Top Bottom