Zelly Nguyễn

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
26 Tháng tám 2021
Hưng Yên
THCS Nam Hồng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Read the text and look carefully at each line. Some of the lines are correct, and some have a word which should NOT be there. If a line is correct, put a tick (v) by the number on the answer sheet. lf a line has a word that should NOT be there, write the word on the answer sheet.
There are two examples at the beginning (0 and 00)
(0)-of (00)-v

For the last few of months I have spent every Saturday in my flat and have done nothing more exciting than work at home, read the newspapers and watch television. I had begun feeling bored with this and so, last weekend I thought I would do something different. I rang up several of my other friends and we decided to go to London for the day. I was really excited as I hadn't been to London since I was ten years. We decided to go by coach as this was by far the most cheapest means of transport that was available even though it meant that we needed to get up very early. Once in London we decided to take on a sightseeing tour as we wanted to see some of the famous buildings. After the tour we bought some sandwiches and ate them in a too small park. In the afternoon, two of us went shopping and the others went to the theater. We met up again at 6:30 p.m. and went to eat a small restaurant in Soho. The meal was really good but, unfortunately, it took much longer time than we had expected. We had to get a taxi back to the coach station. Luckily, we got there just two minutes before our coach left.

• Love
Reactions: ng.htrang2004

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
Read the text and look carefully at each line. Some of the lines are correct, and some have a word which should NOT be there. If a line is correct, put a tick (v) by the number on the answer sheet. lf a line has a word that should NOT be there, write the word on the answer sheet.
There are two examples at the beginning (0 and 00)
(0)-of (00)-v

For the last few of months I have spent every Saturday in my flat and have done nothing more exciting than work at home, read the newspapers and watch television. I had begun feeling bored with this and so, last weekend I thought I would do something different. I rang up several of my other friends and we decided to go to London for the day. I was really excited as I hadn't been to London since I was ten years. We decided to go by coach as this was by far the most cheapest means of transport that was available even though it meant that we needed to get up very early. Once in London we decided to take on a sightseeing tour as we wanted to see some of the famous buildings. After the tour we bought some sandwiches and ate them in a too small park. In the afternoon, two of us went shopping and the others went to the theater. We met up again at 6:30 p.m. and went to eat a small restaurant in Soho. The meal was really good but, unfortunately, it took much longer time than we had expected. We had to get a taxi back to the coach station. Luckily, we got there just two minutes before our coach left.
Zelly NguyễnBạn cho mình xin đề theo đúng line gốc với :> Mình cảm ơn.

Top Bottom