moon suvik

Học sinh
Thành viên
1 Tháng tư 2018
Đồng Nai
học viện quậy phá
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

A: Hi B, what is your hobbies ?
B: Uhm, I like watching movie and listening to music. After I finish my homework, I relax by them. And you ?
A: oh, I have a passion for traveling and I love to do anything outdoors. And you, do you enjoy traveling ?
B: well, sound interesing, but i am not heathy enough to traveling. Besides, I like to hang out with friends or go shopping !
A: oh, what a pity !
B: yes, but I can go sightseeng by surf internet. Unless, I can chatting with friends in the internet and read free books online.
A: uhm, I like to see them outside, so boring when you see them by surf internet.
B: maybe, but I don’t care
A: Hey, would you like to see my travel photos ? It’s beautiful !
B : oh, sorry but I have appointment. See you later !
A: ok, Bye .

anbinhf

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
9 Tháng ba 2020
Nghệ An
Trường THCS Quỳnh Hồng
B: Uhm, I like watching movie and listening to music. After I finish my homework, I relax by them. And you ?
A: oh, I have a passion for traveling and I love to do anything outdoors. And you, do you enjoy traveling ?
B: well, sound interesing, but i am not heathy enough to traveling. Besides, I like to hang out with friends or go shopping !
B: yes, but I can go sightseeng by surf internet. Unless, I can chatting with friends in the internet and read free books online.
A: uhm, I like to see them outside, so boring when you see them by surf internet.

A: Hi B, what are your hobbies?
B: Uhm, I like watching the movie and listening to music. After I finish my homework, I relax by them. And you?
A: Oh, I have a passion for traveling and I love to do anything outdoors. And you, do you enjoy traveling?
B: Well, it sounds interesting, but I am not healthy enough to travel. Besides, I like to hang out with friends or go shopping!
A: Oh, what a pity!
B: Yes, but I can go sightseeing by surfing the internet. Unless (bỏ dấu phẩy) I can chat with friends on the internet and read free books online.
A: Uhm, I like to see them outside, so boring when you see them by surfing the internet.
B: Maybe, but I don’t care
A: Hey, would you like to see my travel photos? It’s beautiful!
B : Oh, sorry, but I have an appointment. See you later!
A: ok, Bye.
bạn phải viết hoa đầu câu thoại
in hoa "I"
dùng: "on the internet" không phải: "in the internet" nha^^

Tohru - san

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
6 Tháng ba 2018
Đồng Nai
TH - THCS Nguyễn Khuyến
1. movie -> movies
Bạn coi phim thì không lẽ bạn coi chỉ 1 bộ?
2. After I finish.......relax -> After finishing my homework, I get relax.
3. anything outdoors -> outdoors activities
4. interesing -> interesting
5. heathy -> healthy
6. traveling -> travelling
7. like to hang -> like hanging
8. go shopping -> going shopping
9. sightseeng -> sightseeing
10. surf -> surfing
11. internet-> the internet
12. Maybe.....care -> Hm.......I don't care much about that details, I just read them.
12. travel photos -> photos
Bạn tham khảo nha

moon suvik

Học sinh
Thành viên
1 Tháng tư 2018
Đồng Nai
học viện quậy phá
1. movie -> movies
Bạn coi phim thì không lẽ bạn coi chỉ 1 bộ?
2. After I finish.......relax -> After finishing my homework, I get relax.
3. anything outdoors -> outdoors activities
4. interesing -> interesting
5. heathy -> healthy
6. traveling -> travelling
7. like to hang -> like hanging
8. go shopping -> going shopping
9. sightseeng -> sightseeing
10. surf -> surfing
11. internet-> the internet
12. Maybe.....care -> Hm.......I don't care much about that details, I just read them.
12. travel photos -> photos
Bạn tham khảo nha
cảm ơn nha :))

Reactions: Tohru - san

moon suvik

Học sinh
Thành viên
1 Tháng tư 2018
Đồng Nai
học viện quậy phá
A: Hi B, what are your hobbies?
B: Uhm, I like watching the movie and listening to music. After I finish my homework, I relax by them. And you?
A: Oh, I have a passion for traveling and I love to do anything outdoors. And you, do you enjoy traveling?
B: Well, it sounds interesting, but I am not healthy enough to travel. Besides, I like to hang out with friends or go shopping!
A: Oh, what a pity!
B: Yes, but I can go sightseeing by surfing the internet. Unless (bỏ dấu phẩy) I can chat with friends on the internet and read free books online.
A: Uhm, I like to see them outside, so boring when you see them by surfing the internet.
B: Maybe, but I don’t care
A: Hey, would you like to see my travel photos? It’s beautiful!
B : Oh, sorry, but I have an appointment. See you later!
A: ok, Bye.
bạn phải viết hoa đầu câu thoại
in hoa "I"
dùng: "on the internet" không phải: "in the internet" nha^^
cảm ơn cậu nha :)

Top Bottom