English THCS Complete the sentences

LiLiya

Học sinh
Thành viên
3 Tháng mười một 2021
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Complete the sentences with the correct relative clause.

0. The book was good. I read it.
The book that ... I read was good. ......................................................
The movie was very sad. I saw it.
The movie that .......................................................................................
Elephants are animals. They can live a long time.
Elephants are animals that ...................................................................
At the zoo, there were two fifty-year-old elephants. We photographed them.
At the zoo, there were two fifty-year-old elephants ............................
Sarah is a person. She does many things at the same time.
Sarah is a person ...................................................................................
Bill is a person. You can trust him.
Bill is a person.........................................................................................
The painting was valuable. The thieves stole it.
The painting ............................................................................................

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
Complete the sentences with the correct relative clause.

The book that ... I read was good. ......................................................
The movie that .......................................................................................
Elephants are animals that ...................................................................
At the zoo, there were two fifty-year-old elephants ............................
Sarah is a person ...................................................................................
Bill is a person.........................................................................................
The painting ............................................................................................
dieuanhpham09Complete the sentences with the correct relative clause.
-[lý thuyết] mệnh đề quan hệ
The movie that ....I saw was very sad...................................................................................
Elephants are animals that ....can live a long time...............................................................
At the zoo, there were two fifty-year-old elephants ...that we photographed.........................
Sarah is a person that does many things at the same time...................................................................................
Bill is a person..that you can trust.......................................................................................
The painting ...that the thieves stole was valuable.........................................................................................
Mình nghĩ các câu trên đề là mệnh đề xác định ( nếu không có phần mệnh đề này thì sẽ không thể xác định được chủ thể trong câu đúng)

Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:
-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm

-Luyện tập phrasal verbs
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Reactions: LiLiya
Top Bottom