English THCS Complete the sentences by changing the form of the word in capitals when this is necessary

LiLiya

Học sinh
Thành viên
3 Tháng mười một 2021
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Complete the sentences by changing the form of the word in capitals when this is necessary.

My dad never has sugar in coffee or tea but he does sometimes like to add artificial sweeteners (SWEET).
I don't know how anyone could eat eyeballs.That's .............................. (DISGUST)!
Jenny stood ....................................... (ANXIOUS) in the kitchen, hoping that her soufflé would rise.
Did you know that tomatoes originated (ORIGIN) from South America?
Donald is so ....................................... (CREATE) in the kitchen. I think he should be a professional chef.
There are sandwiches for you in a plastic ....................................... (CONTAIN) in the fridge.
It's important to observe basic health and ....................................... (SAFE) precautions when you'rehandling uncooked meat.
That was ....................................... (THOROUGH) delicious! Thank you!

Top Bottom