English THCS Complete the sentences by changing the form of the word in capitals when this is necessary

LiLiya

Học sinh
Thành viên
3 Tháng mười một 2021
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Complete the sentences by changing the form of the word in capitals when this is necessary
49. My …………….……………. (FRIEND) with Harriet is one of the most important things in my life.
50. Many parents complain of their children’s …………….……………. (OBEY), but I think they were probably exactly the same.
51. Don’t listen to Mary - she's just …………….……………. (JEALOUS) of you.
52. We all watched …………….……………. (NERVE) as Mark made his speech of thanks.
53. Don't you think that we should make sure that ………………………… (ABLE) people have the same rights as everyone else?
54. Terry is really …………….……………. (ARGUE) and is always looking for fights with other people.
55. Hasn't anyone ever told you that it's very …………….……………. (POLITE) to interrupt when other people are talking?

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
Complete the sentences by changing the form of the word in capitals when this is necessary
49. My …………….……………. (FRIEND) with Harriet is one of the most important things in my life.
50. Many parents complain of their children’s …………….……………. (OBEY), but I think they were probably exactly the same.
53. Don't you think that we should make sure that ………………………… (ABLE) people have the same rights as everyone else?
54. Terry is really …………….……………. (ARGUE) and is always looking for fights with other people.
55. Hasn't anyone ever told you that it's very …………….……………. (POLITE) to interrupt when other people are talking?
friendship (tình bạn)

disobedience (sự ngỗ nghịch)

jealous
(jealous of sb/sth: ghen tị)

nervously

disabled (khuyết tật)

argumentative

impolite (bất lịch sự)

Chúc bạn học thật tốt nhé!
SERI: KINH NGHIỆM ÔN THI CHUYÊN ANH VÀ HSG CẤP TỈNH MÔN TIẾNG ANH

Reactions: LiLiya
Top Bottom