English THCS Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence.. You must use b

tudu._.1995

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
16 Tháng tám 2018
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Bắc Hồng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. Our attempts to persuade Soji to continue his studies weren’t successful and he left university early. (MET)
Our attempts to persuade Soji not to_________________________ no success and he left university early.
2. The interviewer told Belinda that he would write to her to inform her whether her application had been successful. (KNOW)
The interviewer told Belinda that he would_________________________ writing whether her application had been successful or not.
3. I wish I hadn’t let Max borrow my money because none of his investments has shown a profit. (NEVER)
I ought _______________________________ to Max because none of his investments has shown a profit

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
1. Our attempts to persuade Soji to continue his studies weren’t successful and he left university early. (MET)
Our attempts to persuade Soji not to_________________________ no success and he left university early.
2. The interviewer told Belinda that he would write to her to inform her whether her application had been successful. (KNOW)
The interviewer told Belinda that he would_________________________ writing whether her application had been successful or not.
3. I wish I hadn’t let Max borrow my money because none of his investments has shown a profit. (NEVER)
I ought _______________________________ to Max because none of his investments has shown a profit

Our attempts to persuade Soji not to give up his studies met with no success and he left university early.
The interviewer told Belinda that he would let her know in writing whether her application had been successful or not.
I ought never/ not to have let my money to Max because none of his investments has shown a profit

Top Bottom