English THCS Complete the reported speech sentences.

LiLiya

Học sinh
Thành viên
3 Tháng mười một 2021
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Complete the reported speech sentences.
1. Sara said, “I need some help.”
Sara said (that) she................................................................................ some help.
2. Tom said, “I’m meeting David for dinner.”
Tom said (that) he .................................................................................. David for dinner.
3. Ms. Davis said, “I have studied in Cairo.”
Ms. Davis said (that) she ....................................................................... in Cairo.
4. Bill said, “I forgot to pay my electric bill.”
Bill said (that) he ..................................................................................... to pay his electric bill.
5. Barbara said, “I am exhausted.”.
Barbara said (that) she .......................................................................... exhausted.
6. I said, “I’ll carry the box up the stairs.”
I said (that) I ............................................................................................ the box up the stairs.
7. Jerry said to me, “I can teach you to drive.”
Jerry said (that) he ................................................................................. me to drive.
8. Ed said, “I want a CD player.”
Ed said (that) he ..................................................................................... a CD player.

Vinhtrong2601

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
4 Tháng bảy 2021
Long An
Trường THCS Thị Trấn Đông Thành
Sara said (that) she...........................NEEDED..................................................... some help.
Tom said (that) he ........................WAS MEETING.......................................................... David for dinner.
Ms. Davis said (that) she ...................HAD STUDIED.................................................... in Cairo.
Bill said (that) he .......................... HAD FORGOTTEN........................................................... to pay his electric bill.
Barbara said (that) she ........................WAS.................................................. exhausted.
I said (that) I ................................. WOULD CARRY........................................................... the box up the stairs.
Jerry said (that) he .............................COULD TEACH.................................................... me to drive.
Ed said (that) he ............................WANTED......................................................... a CD player.

Đây là bài làm của mình, bạn tham khảo!

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
Complete the reported speech sentences.
Sara said (that) she................................................................................ some help.
Tom said (that) he .................................................................................. David for dinner.
Ms. Davis said (that) she ....................................................................... in Cairo.
Bill said (that) he ..................................................................................... to pay his electric bill.
Barbara said (that) she .......................................................................... exhausted.
I said (that) I ............................................................................................ the box up the stairs.
Jerry said (that) he ................................................................................. me to drive.
Ed said (that) he ..................................................................................... a CD player.
Sara said (that) she.....needed........................................................................... some help.
Tom said (that) he ............was meeting...................................................................... David for dinner.
Ms. Davis said (that) she .............had studied.......................................................... in Cairo.
Bill said (that) he .......................had forgotten.............................................................. to pay his electric bill.
Barbara said (that) she ...................was....................................................... exhausted.
I said (that) I .........would carry................................................................................... the box up the stairs.
Jerry said (that) he ......................could teach........................................................... me to drive.
Ed said (that) he ............wanted......................................................................... a CD player.
Chúc bạn học tốt, có gì thắc mắc hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể tham khảo thêm kiến thức về chủ đề này ở đây:

https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/ly-thuyet-cau-tuong-thuat-hmf.828602/

Reactions: LiLiya and chi254
Top Bottom