English THCS Complete the following passage by supplying the correct form of the word to fill in each blank.

Song_Ngu_123

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng chín 2021
Hà Nam
THCS Trần Phú
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Complete the following passage by supplying the correct form of the word to fill in each blank.
There is a saying that first impressions are generally correct and I would say that (1) _______ (ALL) throughout my entire life, I have found this to be true apart from one notable exception of a good friend and neighbor with whom my first (2) ______(CHANGE) was decidedly unfriendly.
At the time of our first meeting I was living in a (3) __________ (DEPRIVE) area of London, not far from the exit of a dual carriageway and this meant that although it was a (4) ____________ (RESIDENCE)street, even with the (5) _______(GOOD) will in the world, drivers would often travel dangerously fast within inches of my front door. This used to really annoy me and I have to admit I did often go a bit (6) ________(GOOD) in expressing my anger even though (or perhaps because) I knew I didn't stand a (7) ________(REASON) chance of being taken notice of or even noticed at all. So when one day, I shouted my usual string of swear words at a rapidly passing car and it immediately screamed to a halt, my first reaction was an enormous sense of (8) ______(ACHIEVE). But then the driver of the car opened his window and shouted a stream of swear words back at me.
So the next morning, I was more than a little surprised to
find an apology note from the same motorist in my mail box
explaining that in an attempt to (9) _______(FAR) his career as an up and
coming IT (10) ______(CONSULT), he had been driving too fast the previous
evening and inviting me to have dinner with him and his wife.

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
Top Bottom