COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING LETTER

khunglong_2812

Học sinh
Thành viên
5 Tháng bảy 2017
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Dear George,
  1. I / so glad / get / letter / learn / you able / come / spend / part summer holiday here //
  2. doubt / weather / so good / as / Greece / but hope / not / too bad //
  3. sea / not more / fifteen minutes / house / perhaps / bathing / possible //
  4. at first / you / find / sea / cold / particularly / you accustomed / Mediterranean / but / soon / used to it //
  5. unfortunately / not manage / come London / meet you / but if / you able / get / train / Brighton / I / meet you / station //
  6. only hours / journey / train / London Brighton / from / Victoria Station //
  7. It / become / easier / quicker / reach / Victoria Station //
  8. simply / take / airport bus / now / go / direct / Grosvenor Gardens / opposite / station //
  9. when / Victoria / telephone / me / tell / arrival / time / Brighton / you / already / have / number / last letter //
  10. when / reach / Brighton / expect you / recognize / me / photograph / but I / wearing / depending weather / light-grey raincoat / make / extra sure //
  11. Looking forward to seeing you //
Yours ever,

realjacker07

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
11 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nội
Trường Đời
Bạn tham khảo, nhiều đoạn về thì và các thức giả định mình cũng không rõ cách xử lý như nào, có thể phần giới từ mình dùng cũng bị sai. Mong mọi người góp ý ạ.

Dear George,
  1. I was so glad when I got the letter learning that you will be able to come to spend part summer holiday here.
  2. I doubt the weather will be so good as it was in Greece but I hope it would not be too bad
  3. The sea is not more than fifteen minutes from the house so perhaps bathing is possible
  4. At first you might find the sea cold, particularly if you are accustomed to the Mediterranean, but you will soon be used to it.
  5. Unfortunately I could not manage to come London to meet you, but if you are able to get on the train to Brighton, I will meet you at the station.
  6. only hours / journey / train / London Brighton / from / Victoria Station // (câu này mình chịu)
  7. It has became easier and quicker to reach the Victoria Station.
  8. Simply take the airport bus now to go directly to the Grosvenor Gardens opposite the station.
  9. When in Victoria, telephone me and tell the arrival time to Brighton, you already had my number from the last letter.
  10. When you have reached Brighton, I would expect you to recognize me by the photograph, but I will be wearing—depending on the weather—a light-grey raincoat to make extra sure.
  11. Looking forward to seeing you.
Yours ever

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời
Dear George,
  1. I / so glad / get / letter / learn / you able / come / spend / part summer holiday here //
  2. doubt / weather / so good / as / Greece / but hope / not / too bad //
  3. sea / not more / fifteen minutes / house / perhaps / bathing / possible //
  4. at first / you / find / sea / cold / particularly / you accustomed / Mediterranean / but / soon / used to it //
  5. unfortunately / not manage / come London / meet you / but if / you able / get / train / Brighton / I / meet you / station //
  6. only hours / journey / train / London Brighton / from / Victoria Station //
  7. It / become / easier / quicker / reach / Victoria Station //
  8. simply / take / airport bus / now / go / direct / Grosvenor Gardens / opposite / station //
  9. when / Victoria / telephone / me / tell / arrival / time / Brighton / you / already / have / number / last letter //
  10. when / reach / Brighton / expect you / recognize / me / photograph / but I / wearing / depending weather / light-grey raincoat / make / extra sure //
  11. Looking forward to seeing you //
Yours ever,
Dear George,
1. I am so glad to get your letter to learn that you are able to come to spend a part of your summer holiday here.
2. There is no doubt that the weather isn't so good as in Greece but I hope it isn't too bad
3. The sea is not more than 12 minutes far from my house and perhaps bathing is possible
4. At first you may find the sea cold, particularly you are accustomed to Mediterranean, but soon you'll get used to it.
5. Unfortunately, I can't manage to come to London to meet you but if you are able to get a train to Brighton, I'll meet you at the station.
6. It takes only hours for a journey on train to London and Brighton from Victoria Station
7. It becomes easier and quicker to reach Victoria Station
8. Simply take an airport bus now and go directly to Grosvenor Gardens opposite to the station
9. When you are at Victoria, telephone me to tell your arrival time to Brighton. You already have my number in my last letter
10. When reaching Brighton, I expect you to recognizr me by photograph but I will be wearing depending weather with a light-grey raincoat to make extra sure
11. Looking forward to seeing you.
Yours ever,
Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu có gì sai báo lại mình nhé ^^

Top Bottom