English THPT Complete the dialogue with the comparative form of the adjectives in brackets.

phú ĐẠt

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
6 Tháng sáu 2021
Hà Nội
trường học
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Complete the dialogue with the comparative form of the adjectives in brackets.
David: How do you like living in the big city?
Maria: There are many things that are (1) ______________ (good) than living in the country!
David: Can you give me some examples?
Maria: Well, it certainly is (2) ______________ (interesting) than the country: Thereis so much more to do and see!
David: Yes, but the city is (3) ______________ (dangerous) than the counting
Maria: That’s true. People in the countryside are (4) ______________ (friendly) thanthose in the city.
David: I’m sure that the country is (5) ______________ (relaxed), too!
Maria: Yes, the city is (6) ______________ (busy) than the country. However, the country is much (7) ______________ (slow) than the city.
David: I think that’s a good thing!
Maria: The country is so slow and boring! It’s much (8) ___________ (boring) than the city.
David: Life in the country is a lot (9) ______________ (healthy) than in the city, I think.
Maria: Sure, it’s (10) ____________ (clean) too. But, the city is so much (11) ____________ (exciting).
giúp mk làm bài này với ạ

Reactions: ng.htrang2004

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
Complete the dialogue with the comparative form of the adjectives in brackets.
Maria: There are many things that are (1) ______________ (good) than living in the country!
Maria: Well, it certainly is (2) ______________ (interesting) than the country: Thereis so much more to do and see!
Maria: That’s true. People in the countryside are (4) ______________ (friendly) thanthose in the city.
Maria: Yes, the city is (6) ______________ (busy) than the country. However, the country is much (7) ______________ (slow) than the city.
Maria: The country is so slow and boring! It’s much (8) ___________ (boring) than the city.
David: Life in the country is a lot (9) ______________ (healthy) than in the city, I think.
Maria: Sure, it’s (10) ____________ (clean) too. But, the city is so much (11) ____________ (exciting).
giúp mk làm bài này với ạ
1. better
2. more interesting
3. more dangerous
4. friendlier
5. more relaxed
6. busier
7. slower
8. more boring
9. healthier
10. cleaner
11. more exciting

Bạn tham khảo lý thuyết ở đây: Ngoại ngữ - [Lý thuyết] Câu so sánh - HMF và luyện tập thêm dạng bài tương tự ở đây: Chinh phục bài tập về CÂU SO SÁNH

Chúc bạn học thật tốt nhé!
SERI: KINH NGHIỆM ÔN THI CHUYÊN ANH VÀ HSG CẤP TỈNH MÔN TIẾNG ANH

Nguyễn Hoàng Vân Anh

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
20 Tháng tám 2021
Long An
Trường THCS Đông Thành
Maria: There are many things that are (1) ______better______ (good) than living in the country!
Maria: Well, it certainly is (2) ____more interesting_____ (interesting) than the country: There is so much more to do and see!
David: Yes, but the city is (3) ___more dangerous____ (dangerous) than the counting
Maria: That’s true. People in the countryside are (4) __friendlier___ (friendly) thanthose in the city.
David: I’m sure that the country is (5) ____more relaxed_____ (relaxed), too!
Maria: Yes, the city is (6) __busier___ (busy) than the country. However, the country is much (7) ____slower_____ (slow) than the city.
Maria: The country is so slow and boring! It’s much (8) ____more boring____ (boring) than the city.
David: Life in the country is a lot (9) ____healthier_____ (healthy) than in the city, I think.
Maria: Sure, it’s (10) ___cleaner_____ (clean) too. But, the city is so much (11) ____more exciting___ (exciting).

Top Bottom