Ngoại ngữ Cùng học Tiếng Anh

A

arrigato

Harry White will earn money to pay for the trip.
Tom Smith will go to Brazil to do his job.
James Parker is married.
James Parker will spend almost a week in Brazil.
Tom Smith works for an international organization.

D

dalian231

Question 72: Điền dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc vào chỗ trống để hoàn thành câu.
- Ba is in his room. He (play) ______ the guitar.
- I (be) ______ 14 on my next birthday.
- She usually (get up) ______ at 6 o'clock.
- Hurry up or we (miss) ______ the last train.
Question 73: Dựa vào tranh sắp xếp các từ xáo trộn tạo thành từ có nghĩa.
-
russian_music_b.jpg

marenhogpo
-
ky-niem-nho-khong-quen-voi-dai-tuong-pho-thu-tuong-vo-nguyen-giap-1682289.jpg.400.400.jpg

geeranl
-
chien-tranh-trieu-tien-4a-1354198412_500x0.jpg

telatb

T

trucphuong02

Question 72: Điền dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc vào chỗ trống để hoàn thành câu.
- Ba is in his room. He is playing the guitar.
- I 'll be 14 on my next birthday.
- She usually gets up at 6 o'clock.
- Hurry up or we 'll miss the last train.

Question 73: Dựa vào tranh sắp xếp các từ xáo trộn tạo thành từ có nghĩa.
- Gramophone
- General
- Battle

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dalian231

Question 74: Viết lại câu văn sau sao cho nghĩa không thay đổi, sử dụng từ gợi ý trong ngoặc.
- If the doctor doesn't arrive on time, I will write a complaint letter. (…unless…)

- It's a patient's duty to describe his symptoms clearly. (supposed)

- It's everyone's duty to fight against HIV/AIDS. (supposed)

- It's your duty to take care of your own health. (supposed)

A

arrigato

Question 74: Viết lại câu văn sau sao cho nghĩa không thay đổi, sử dụng từ gợi ý trong ngoặc.
- If the doctor doesn't arrive on time, I will write a complaint letter. (…unless…)
\Rightarrow I will write a complaint letter unless the doctor arrive on time
- It's a patient's duty to describe his symptoms clearly. (supposed)
\Rightarrow The patient is supposed to describe his symptoms clearly.
- It's everyone's duty to fight against HIV/AIDS. (supposed)
\Rightarrow Everyone is supposed to fight against HIV/AIDS.
- It's your duty to take care of your own health. (supposed)

\Rightarrow You are supposed to take care of your own health.

D

dalian231

Question 75: Viết lại câu văn sau sao cho nghĩa không thay đổi, sử dụng từ gợi ý trong ngoặc.
- "I was decorating eggs for Easter," said my son. (My son said)

- "We are joining a carnival in Rio now," said Mimi. (Mimi said)

A

arrigato

Question 75: Viết lại câu văn sau sao cho nghĩa không thay đổi, sử dụng từ gợi ý trong ngoặc.
- "I was decorating eggs for Easter," said my son. (My son said)
\Rightarrow My son said he had been decorating eggs for Easter.
- "We are joining a carnival in Rio now," said Mimi. (Mimi said)

\Rightarrow Mimi said they were joining a carnival in Rio then.

D

dalian231

Question 76: Viết lại câu văn sau sao cho nghĩa không thay đổi, sử dụng từ gợi ý trong ngoặc.
- The wind is too strong for us to fly a kite. (so...that...)

- The roads are so icy that we can't drive. (too...to...)

- It's too cloudy for us to see the sun. (so...that...)

A

arrigato

Question 76: Viết lại câu văn sau sao cho nghĩa không thay đổi, sử dụng từ gợi ý trong ngoặc.
- The wind is too strong for us to fly a kite. (so...that...)
\Rightarrow The wind is so strong that we can't fly a kite.
- The roads are so icy that we can't drive. (too...to...)
\Rightarrow The roads are too icy for us to drive.
- It's too cloudy for us to see the sun. (so...that...)

\Rightarrow It's so cloudy that we can't see the sun.

D

dalian231

Question 77: Viết lại câu văn sau sao cho nghĩa không thay đổi, sử dụng từ gợi ý trong ngoặc.
- You must close the door of the laboratory at all times. (The door)

- We don't allow students to attend the seminar if they're late. (Students)

- The school will inform the day of the exam to the students a week ahead of time. (The students)

- You need to read the directions carefully before you answer the questions. (The directions)

A

arrigato

Question 77: Viết lại câu văn sau sao cho nghĩa không thay đổi, sử dụng từ gợi ý trong ngoặc.
- You must close the door of the laboratory at all times. (The door)
\Rightarrow The door of the laboratory must be closed at all times.
- We don't allow students to attend the seminar if they're late. (Students)
\Rightarrow Students aren't allowed to attend the seminar if they're late.
- The school will inform the day of the exam to the students a week ahead of time. (The students)
\Rightarrow The students will be informed the day of the exam by the school a week ahead of time.
- You need to read the directions carefully before you answer the questions. (The directions)

\Rightarrow The directions need to be read/ reading carefully before you answer the questions.

D

dalian231

Question 78: Viết lại câu văn sau sao cho nghĩa không thay đổi, sử dụng từ gợi ý trong ngoặc.
- He gets his brother to clean his new mobile phone. (has…cleaned)

- He had his son create a new Skype account. (had…created)

- I couldn't open that file because my computer was slow. (If)

- My mother got my sister to download that film from the Internet. (had…downloaded)

A

arrigato

Question 78: Viết lại câu văn sau sao cho nghĩa không thay đổi, sử dụng từ gợi ý trong ngoặc.
- He gets his brother to clean his new mobile phone. (has…cleaned)
\Rightarrow He has his new mobile phone cleaned by his brother.
- He had his son create a new Skype account. (had…created)
\Rightarrow He had a new Skype account created by his son.
- I couldn't open that file because my computer was slow. (If)
\Rightarrow If my computer hadn't been slow, I could have opened that file.
- My mother got my sister to download that film from the Internet. (had…downloaded)

\Rightarrow My mother had that film downloaded from the Internet by my sister.

D

dalian231

Question 79: Chọn các từ cho sẵn trong khung để hoàn thành bài báo dưới đây.
$\fbox{support, hungry, sleep, problems, supportive, feel, stressed, regularly, sleepy, increase, continue, listening, stressful, regular, healthy}$

Feeling emotional and nervous or having trouble sleeping and eating can all be normal reactions to stress. Engaging in healthy activities and getting the right care and _______ can put problems in perspective and help stressful feelings subside in a few days or weeks. Some tips for beginning to __________ better are:

• Take care of yourself:
- Eat ________, well-balanced meals.
- Exercise ________.
- Get plenty of _______.
- Give yourself a break if you feel ______ out.

• Talk to others. Share your ___________ and how you are feeling and coping with a parent, friend, counselor, doctor, or pastor.

• Avoid drugs and alcohol. Drugs and alcohol may seem to help with the stress. In the long run, they create additional problems and ________ the stress you are already feeling.

• Take a break. If your stress is caused by a national or local event, take breaks from _________ to the news stories, which can increase your stress.

Recognize when you need more help. If problems _________ or you are thinking about suicide, talk to a psychologist, social worker, or professional counselor.

A

arrigato

Question 79: Chọn các từ cho sẵn để hoàn thành bài báo dưới đây.

Feeling emotional and nervous or having trouble sleeping and eating can all be normal reactions to stress. Engaging in healthy activities and getting the right care and support can put problems in perspective and help stressful feelings subside in a few days or weeks. Some tips for beginning to feel better are:

• Take care of yourself:
- Eat healthy, well-balanced meals.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Give yourself a break if you feel stressed out.

• Talk to others. Share your problems and how you are feeling and coping with a parent, friend, counselor, doctor, or pastor.

• Avoid drugs and alcohol. Drugs and alcohol may seem to help with the stress. In the long run, they create additional problems and increase the stress you are already feeling.

• Take a break. If your stress is caused by a national or local event, take breaks from listening to the news stories, which can increase your stress.

Recognize when you need more help. If problems continue or you are thinking about suicide, talk to a psychologist, social worker, or professional counselor.

D

dalian231

Question 80: Chọn các từ cho sẵn trong khung để hoàn thành bài báo dưới đây.
$\fbox{price, cheaper, expensive, stores, convenient, customers, receipts, shop assistant, open, able, buy, discount, product, visit, sale}$

Better Prices
The vast majority of online stores offer prices that are much lower than what you will find at a physical store. There are a few reasons for this. The first is because many people use the Internet to find ________ items. Online business owners understand this. They will usually reduce their profit margin to get more _____. Another reason is because you can easily browse through dozens of different websites to find the best _______. You can do the same at a mall, but it would take about an hour or longer. You also may not be taxed because most online ________ won't tax you unless they are stationed in your state.

Convenience
Shopping online is convenient. You don't need to get dressed and drive to your favourite store. You can easily visit their website, find the _______ you want and buy it without getting out of your pyjamas. It's also convenient because you don't need to wait for the store to ________.
If you work irregular hours or are very busy, then you probably don't have the time to ________ the store. Shopping online allows you to _______ things without hurting your schedule.

Variety
Shopping online allows you to find many products that you wouldn't be __________ to find in a physical store. You can also buy products that may not logically go together like candy canes and quilts.
Discreet Shopping

Shopping online gives you privacy because you won't have people looking at you while you shop. Besides, no _________ are usually made so that no one will know what you bought.

A

arrigato

Question 80: Chọn các từ cho sẵn trong khung để hoàn thành bài báo dưới đây.

Better Prices
The vast majority of online stores offer prices that are much lower than what you will find at a physical store. There are a few reasons for this. The first is because many people use the Internet to find cheaper items. Online business owners understand this. They will usually reduce their profit margin to get more customers. Another reason is because you can easily browse through dozens of different websites to find the best price. You can do the same at a mall, but it would take about an hour or longer. You also may not be taxed because most online stores won't tax you unless they are stationed in your state.

Convenience
Shopping online is convenient. You don't need to get dressed and drive to your favourite store. You can easily visit their website, find the product you want and buy it without getting out of your pyjamas. It's also convenient because you don't need to wait for the store to open.
If you work irregular hours or are very busy, then you probably don't have the time to visit the store. Shopping online allows you to buy things without hurting your schedule.

Variety
Shopping online allows you to find many products that you wouldn't be able to find in a physical store. You can also buy products that may not logically go together like candy canes and quilts.
Discreet Shopping

Shopping online gives you privacy because you won't have people looking at you while you shop. Besides, no receipts are usually made so that no one will know what you bought.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dalian231

Question 81: Chọn các từ cho sẵn trong khung để hoàn thành bài báo dưới đây.
$\fbox{sugar, food, dishes, cheaper, eat, fish, taste, restaurant, prepare, take, vegetables, chef, clean, meat, oil}$
Home-cooked meals are generally considered healthier than fast food. This is because fast food meals typically contain high levels of calories, saturated fat, ________ and salt. Despite the health risks that come with fast food consumption, people continue to it because many people have no time to select and _________ food at home. However, fast food need not be as unhealthy as its reputation purports.

Pros and Cons of Home-cooked Meals
One purported advantage of home-cooked meals over fast food is its ________ cost. However, because you also spend on seasoning, condiments and gas and electricity whenever you cook at home, the cost difference is quite possibly not as large as many believe. In addition, home-cooked meals generally ____________ more time to prepare and require you to have cooking skills. On the other hand, the ________ of home-cooked meals is generally better, because you are able to select fresh ingredients. You are also able to ensure the ingredients that go into your food are __________ and free of contaminants.

Healthy Eating
Whether or not you choose to eat at home or have fast food, it is important to select healthy food whenever possible. Avoid trans fats and processed ________, because these will have a negative effect on your health, HelpGuide.org explains. Choose healthy fats such as olive _________ and fish oil instead. Instead of eating fruit pies or canned fruit, opt to eat more colourful fruits and that are fresh. Include fish and poultry in your diet, as well.

T

trucphuong02

Home-cooked meals are generally considered healthier than fast food. This is because fast food meals typically contain high levels of calories, saturated fat, sugar and salt. Despite the health risks that come with fast food consumption, people continue to it because many people have no time to select and eat food at home. However, fast food need not be as unhealthy as its reputation purports.

Pros and Cons of Home-cooked Meals
One purported advantage of home-cooked meals over fast food is its cheaper cost. However, because you also spend on seasoning, condiments and gas and electricity whenever you cook at home, the cost difference is quite possibly not as large as many believe. In addition, home-cooked meals generally take more time to prepare and require you to have cooking skills. On the other hand, the food of home-cooked meals is generally better, because you are able to select fresh ingredients. You are also able to ensure the ingredients that go into your food are clean and free of contaminants.

Healthy Eating
Whether or not you choose to eat at home or have fast food, it is important to select healthy food whenever possible. Avoid trans fats and processed oil, because these will have a negative effect on your health, HelpGuide.org explains. Choose healthy fats such as olive vegetables and fish oil instead. Instead of eating fruit pies or canned fruit, opt to eat more colourful fruits and that are fresh. Include fish and poultry in your diet, as well.

D

dalian231

Question 82: Chọn đáp án miêu tả đúng nhất nội dung thông tin dưới đây.
note3.png
A. The gym is not open to guests at the beginning of the week.
B. The gym welcomes both guests and members at weekends.
C. The gym is closed at weekends.
D. Only members can use the gym at weekends.

--------
note4.png
A. It is recommended that we do a lot of exercise.
B. Before moving, just sit down.
C. Sitting is better than moving.
D. Sit down or move out, it's up to you.

Top Bottom