English THCS cíu em vớiii ạ

thuh55687

Học sinh mới
26 Tháng hai 2023
Đắk Nông
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I. Rewrite sentences with the same meaning.
1. Mr John is sick today. He stays at home. ( because of)
=>……….......................................................................................................
2. The water is polluted. The fish die. (lead to)
=>The ............................................................................................................
3. They will buy a new laptop next Sunday. (passive)
=> A new laptop ..............................................................................................
4. I think you should go to school early ( conditional sentence: type 2)
=> If I ….......................................................................................................
5. It’s better for you to study harder. ( conditional sentence: type 2)
=> If I ……......................................................................................................
6. I think she should eat less junk food ( conditional sentence: type 2)
=> If...........................................................................................................................................
7. It’s better for him to play less computer games. ( conditional sentence: type 2)
=> If .......................................................................................................................................
8. I think you should visit your grandparents on Summer vacation.( conditional sentence: type 2)
=> If .......................................................................................................................................

II. Put the verbs in the correct form:
1. We ........................ football now. (play)
2. I ................................ karate every afternoon. (do)
3. If I have a chance, I ......................Ha Noi Capital City. (visit)
4. Mrs Linh ....................................... in Hoi An for 10 years. ( live)
5. Nam .............................................. English since 2000. ( learn)
6. If she .................................. his brother, she will give him that book. ( meet)
7. If she ................................ a pigeon, she ........................... to visit you now. ( be/ fly)
8. If she ................................. a lot of junk food, she ................................ fat. (eat/be).
9. This car ........................................... by his son. ( clean)
10. These star fruits ...........................................up by his brother from the forest. ( pick)

khgmii06

Học sinh
Thành viên
24 Tháng tám 2021
Hà Nội
1. Mr John stays at home today because of his sickness.
2. The polluted water leads to the death of fish
3. A new laptop will be bought next Sunday.
4. If I were you, I would go to school early.
5. If I were you, I would study harder.
6. If I were she, I would eat less junk food.
7. If I were he, I would play less computer games.
8. If I were you, I would visit my grandparents on summer vacation.
(2 câu 6, 7 t ko chắc lắm đâu)

khgmii06

Học sinh
Thành viên
24 Tháng tám 2021
Hà Nội
1. are playing
2. do
3. will visit
4. has lived
5. has learnt
6. meets