English THCS Chuyển đổi câu

Merzy

Học sinh
Thành viên
30 Tháng tám 2022
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

<Must use between two and six words, including the word given.>
1. It’s a pity I got rid of those old shoes of mine. (only)
→ If ........................................... away those old shoes of mine.
2. She got the sack because she was too absent-minded in her work. (her)
→ Had it ....................................... in her work, she wouldn’t have got the sack.
3. Heavy rain caused the cancellation of the outdoor garden party. (but)
→ .........................................., the garden party wouldn’t have been cancelled.
4. Your previous job is not really important as long as you can work well. (matter)
→ It .............................................. you did as long as you can work well.
5. Immediately after Teresa was sacked, she went abroad. (had)
→ No ........................................... she went abroad.
6. Though I haven’t seen him for a month, we contacted him on the phone. (touch)
→ Carol admitted .................................................. him on the phone.
7. “If I were you, I would wait a year before going to university,” Brian said to his sister. (against)
→ Brian .......................................... to university for another year.
8. The lesson was cancelled as only three students came. (turned)
→ Only ......................................... the lesson, so it was cancelled.
9. Judith was preparing to call him when he phoned. (point)
→ Judith was ................................................... a call when he phoned.
10. I’d prefer it if you came home early last night. (rather)
→ I’d .............................................. out so late last night.

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
→ Had it ....................................... in her work, she wouldn’t have got the sack.
→ .........................................., the garden party wouldn’t have been cancelled.
4. Your previous job is not really important as long as you can work well. (matter)
→ It .............................................. you did as long as you can work well.
6. Though I haven’t seen him for a month, we contacted him on the phone. (touch)
→ Carol admitted .................................................. him on the phone.
7. “If I were you, I would wait a year before going to university,” Brian said to his sister. (against)
→ Brian .......................................... to university for another year.
→ Only ......................................... the lesson, so it was cancelled.
→ Judith was ................................................... a call when he phoned.
Merzy1. It’s a pity I got rid of those old shoes of mine. (only)
→ If ....only had i thrown...................................... away those old shoes of mine.
=> Đảo ngữ với If only
=> throw away: vứt đi, bỏ đi
→ Had it ..not been for .her absent-mindedness( sự xao nhãng).................................... in her work, she wouldn’t have got the sack.
→ ...But for heavy rain......................................., the garden party wouldn’t have been cancelled.
But for +N/Ving : nếu mà không do=> sử dụng trong câu đk loại 2 và 3
→ It .....doesn't matter what you did as long as you can work well.
→ No .......longer had Teresa been sacked than.................................... she went abroad.
=>Đảo ngữ
→ Carol admitted ......keeping in touch with( giữ liên lạc với)............................................ him on the phone.
→ Brian .....advised his sister against not going..................................... to university for another year.
→ Only ......three students turned up for................................... the lesson, so it was cancelled.
→ Judith was .....on the point of (định) making.............................................. a call when he phoned.
→ I’d ...rather you hadn't gone........................................... out so late last night.
=> ước mong trái với quá khứ
Tham khảo thêm tại đay: [TIPs] Bài tập viết lại câu (Rewrite the sentences)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Merzy

Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Bảo

Cựu TMod tiếng Anh | CN CLB Địa Lí
Thành viên
28 Tháng tám 2017
Nghệ An
Nghệ An
๖ۣۜɮօռìǟƈɛ❦
Merzy2. She got the sack because she was too absent-minded in her work. (her)
→ Had it ..........not been for her absent-mindedness............................. in her work, she wouldn’t have got the sack.
Đảo ngữ điều kiện loại 3
But for + N/V-ing, S + would + have + Vpp = If it hadn't been for .....
Tham khảo thêm Câu giả định. Chúc bạn học tốt!

• Love
Reactions: Merzy
Top Bottom