Ngoại ngữ Chữa lỗi sai

loloda

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
1 Tháng ba 2017
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1.The world which we live is our environment.
2. No animal in the world, runs as faster than the cheetah
3.A dry, cold climate is not suitable for beautiful skin, and neither a hot climate is.
4. I regret informing you that your application for the scholarship has been rejected.
5.One of the committee's goal is to build a more trusting relationship between the staff and the management.

Phạm Thúy Hằng

Cựu Phụ trách BP Quản lí & Mod CĐ|Thiên tài vật lí
Thành viên
15 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nội
THCS Nam Từ Liêm
-> in which
-> x
3.A dry, cold climate is not suitable for beautiful skin, and neither a hot climate is.
->
is a hot climate
4. I regret informing you that your application for the scholarship has been rejected.
-> to inform
5.One of the committee's goal is to build a more trusting relationship between the staff and the management.
-> goals

Reactions: Asuna Yuuki

Yun KM

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
11 Tháng mười một 2017
Hà Nội
-> in which
-> as
->
is a hot climate
-> to inform
-> goals

khuattuanmeo

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng một 2014
Hà Nội
1.The world which we live is our environment. => where
2. No animal in the world, runs as faster than the cheetah => as faster as
3.A dry, cold climate is not suitable for beautiful skin, and neither a hot climate is. => is a hot climate
4. I regret informing you that your application for the scholarship has been rejected. => to ìnorm
5. One of the committee's goal is to build a more trusting relationship between the staff and the management. => committee's golas

Top Bottom