English THCS Choose the word or phrase ( A,B,C or D) that best fits the blank space in the passage.

QBZ12

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
13 Tháng bảy 2019
Hà Tĩnh
THPT Chuyên Đại Học Vinh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Choose the word or phrase ( A,B,C or D) that best fits the blank space in the passage. ( 1,5pts)
Have you ever been to Britain? I’ve dreamed of going there (1)___ I was a little girl and finally, in the
spring of 2012, it happened. I was there three weeks and (2) ___ much of that time soaking up the culture, history,
and scenery of this incredible island. I visited several districts in England, Wales and Scotland. Every place I went
to seemed to be more interesting and more beautiful than the last.
The tour I was with began in London. Of all the sights I saw there, the Tower of London was the most
(3)_____. The Tower is a building complex of incredibly rich history.
Also on the Thames are the Houses of Parliament and, of course, the clock tower housing “Big Ben”. I saw
so many landmarks I can hardly remember them all. Although it was just a glimpse of London I did, (4) ______,
get a chance to see all the most famous places.
After a couple of days in London we traveled to the south of England stopping to visit Stonehenge. If you
don’t know about Stonehenge there are a couple of links on my links page that will (5) ______ you to sites that
can fill you in.
1. A. for B. since C. while D. because
2. A. did B. took C. spent D. used
3. A. did B. got C. spent D. made
4. A. at first B. at least C. at all D. at that
5. A. reach B. make C. take D. send

GIẢI THÍCH GIÙM MÌNH VỚI!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tống Huy

Yuki Shinohara

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
17 Tháng tám 2019
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Trần Hưng Đạo
đề có gì sai ko vậy bạn? số thứ tự gì lộn hết v???

Ngọc Trà

Giải Nhì event Thế giới Sinh học 2
Thành viên
7 Tháng sáu 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường TH&THCS Hải Ba
Choose the word or phrase ( A,B,C or D) that best fits the blank space in the passage. ( 1,5pts)
Have you ever been to Britain? I’ve dreamed of going there (1)___ I was a little girl and finally, in the
spring of 2012, it happened. I was there three weeks and (2) ___ much of that time soaking up the culture, history,
and scenery of this incredible island. I visited several districts in England, Wales and Scotland. Every place I went
The tour I was with began in London. Of all the sights I saw there, the Tower of London was the most
Also on the Thames are the Houses of Parliament and, of course, the clock tower housing “Big Ben”. I saw
so many landmarks I can hardly remember them all. Although it was just a glimpse of London I did, (4) ______,
After a couple of days in London we traveled to the south of England stopping to visit Stonehenge. If you
don’t know about Stonehenge there are a couple of links on my links page that will (5) ______ you to sites that
can fill you in.

1. C dịch nghĩa
2. C spend time+ v_ing: để thì giờ ra làm việc gì
3 Đề sai bạn nhé
4. B
5. D

Reactions: QBZ12

Yuki Shinohara

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
17 Tháng tám 2019
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Trần Hưng Đạo
Last edited by a moderator:

Sakura Futaba

Học sinh
Thành viên
3 Tháng tám 2019
Quảng Ninh
Trường THPT l
A
C
D
B
D
NHA BẠN :D

can fill you in.

Ngọc Trà

Giải Nhì event Thế giới Sinh học 2
Thành viên
7 Tháng sáu 2019
Quảng Trị