English THPT Choose the best answer:

Uyên Phan731

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Choose the best answer:

1. “Wow ! What a nice coat you are wearing !” - ............... . A. Certainly. Do you like it, too? B. I like you to say that.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
C. Yes, of course. It’s expensive. D. Thanks. My mother bought it for me.
2. .......... . – Never mind. A. Would you mind going to dinner next Sunday ? B. Congatulations ! How wonderful !
C. Sorry for staining your carpet. Let me have it cleaned. D. Thank you for being honest with me.
3. Would you like a coke ? - ........... . A. Yes, I like B. Yes, I do C. Yes, please D. Yes, I’d like
4. How do you like your steak done ? - ........ . A. Well done. B. I don’t like it much. C. Very little. D. Very much.
5. Don’t fail to send your parents my regards. - ........ . A. You’re welcome B. Thanks, I will C. Good idea D. It’s my pleasure
6. Could you open the window, please? - ........ . A. I feel sorry B. Yes, with pleasure C. I am, of course D. Yes, I can
7. What a lovely house you have ! - ......... . A. Of course not, it’s not costly B. I think so
C. No problem D. Thank you. Hope you will drop in
8. Your new blouse looks gorgeous, Helen ! -........... . A. Thanks, I bought it at Macy’s B. It’s up to you
C. I’d rather not D. You can say that again
9. I’d like to try on these shoes, please. - ........... A. That’s right, sir. B. Why not ? C. I’d love to. D. By all means, sir.
10. Is it all right if I use your bike ? - ......... . A. Sure, go ahead B. I don’t care C. I accept it D. Oh, forget it
11. Would you like beer or wine ? - ........ . A. Yes, I’d love to B. I couldn’t agree more
C. No, I’ve no choice D. I’d prefer beer, please
12. Today’s my 20th birthday. - ........... A. I don’t understand B. Have a good time C. Take care ! D. Many happy returns!
13. Without the right software, I’m afraid you can’t …… that program. A. reach B. find C. obtain D. access
14. Hello, I’d like to speak to Mrs. Smith. - ........ . A. Who are you ? B. Hang on, please. I’ll put you through.
C. Sure. D. Of course you can.
15. What’s the matter ? You’re not listening to me. - ............. .
A. Excuse me. I’m thinking of something else. B. Excuse me. I’m still listening to you.
C. I’m sorry, I have been thinking about something else. D. I’m sorry, Ihave been still listening to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Minh Nhí

Minh Nhí

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh|Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
Trưởng nhóm xuất sắc nhất 2017
18 Tháng mười một 2013
Chào bạn, bạn tham khảo

1. “Wow ! What a nice coat you are wearing !” - ............... .A. Certainly. Do you like it, too?B. I like you to say that.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
C. Yes, of course. It’s expensive. D. Thanks. My mother bought it for me.
THANKS = CẢM ƠN
2. .......... . – Never mind. A. Would you mind going to dinner next Sunday ? B. Congatulations ! How wonderful !
C. Sorry for staining your carpet. Let me have it cleaned. D. Thank you for being honest with me.
SORRY = XIN LỖI
3. Would you like a coke ? - ........... . A. Yes, I like B. Yes, I do C. Yes, please D. Yes, I’d like
WOULD YOU LIKE dùng để mời
4. How do you like your steak done ? - ........ . A. Well done. B. I don’t like it much. C. Very little. D. Very much.
WELL DONE= CHÍN KĨ
5. Don’t fail to send your parents my regards. - ........ . A. You’re welcome B. Thanks, I will C. Good idea D. It’s my pleasure
THANKS= CẢM ƠN
6. Could you open the window, please? - ........ . A. I feel sorry B. Yes, with pleasure C. I am, of course D. Yes, I can
YES,WITH PLEASURE = tôi sẵn lònh
7. What a lovely house you have ! - ......... . A. Of course not, it’s not costly B. I think so
C. No problem D. Thank you. Hope you will drop in
THANK YOU = CẢM ƠN, DROP IN = GHÉ TẠT VÀO CHƠI
8. Your new blouse looks gorgeous, Helen ! -........... . A. Thanks, I bought it at Macy’s B. It’s up to you
C. I’d rather not D. You can say that again
THANKS= CẢM ƠN
9. I’d like to try on these shoes, please. - ........... A. That’s right, sir. B. Why not ? C. I’d love to. D. By all means, sir.
BY ALL MEANS = TẤ NHIÊN RỒI
10. Is it all right if I use your bike ? - ......... . A. Sure, go ahead B. I don’t care C. I accept it D. Oh, forget it
SURE, GO AHEAD= Ừ LẤY ĐI NÈ
11. Would you like beer or wine ? - ........ . A. Yes, I’d love to B. I couldn’t agree more
C. No, I’ve no choice D. I’d prefer beer, please
PREFER= THÍCH HƠN
12. Today’s my 20th birthday. - ........... A. I don’t understand B. Have a good time C. Take care ! D. Many happy returns!
MANY HAPPY RETURNS dùng để chúc mừng sinh nhật
13. Without the right software, I’m afraid you can’t …… that program. A. reach B. find C. obtain D. access
ACCESS =KẾT NỐI
14. Hello, I’d like to speak to Mrs. Smith. - ........ . A. Who are you ? B. Hang on, please. I’ll put you through.
C. Sure. D. Of course you can.
Hang on, please, I will put you through = Xin vui lòng giữ máy. Tôi sẽ chuyển qua cho bạn.

15. What’s the matter ? You’re not listening to me. - ............. .
A. Excuse me. I’m thinking of something else. B. Excuse me. I’m still listening to you.
C. I’m sorry, I have been thinking about something else. D. I’m sorry, Ihave been still listening to you.

Nếu có thắc mắc gì bạn có thể đặt câu hỏi
Mời bạn tham khảo thêm ( Click vào để vào link)

+ Chinh phục kì thi tốt nghiệp THPT Quốc gia
+ Level up your Vocabulary
+ IDIOMS theo chủ đề
+ Dịch thuật -Word order
+ Luyện nghe Tiếng Anh Magic Ears
+ TRỌN BỘ kiến thức học tốt các môn dành cho bạn.

Chúc bạn học tốt !

Top Bottom