thec6082@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
30 Tháng bảy 2021
Bắc Ninh
Trường thpt Tiên Du số 1
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. Carbon emissions from airplanes and other pollutants ________ to global warming.
A. contribute B. stem C. attribute D. spark
2. Hundreds of people in the hardest-hit zone are at ________ from disease unless a tsunami-like aid effort is mobilized.
A. threat B. menace C. dangerD. risk
3. Parents play a ________ role in a child’s upbringing in the formative years. They are really the driving force behind whatever the children do.
A. supporting B. crucial C. starring D. title
4. Television came into _________ and became a competitor with the motion pictures.
A. practice B. enforcement C. use D. life
5. I sent the prospectus to you by post weeks ago. It ________ by now.
A. should have arrived B. would have arrived C. must have arrived D. is supposed to arrive
6. ________ global solidarity, the world would not be better prepared for the influenza H1N1 pandemic.
A. On account of B. Thanks to C. If not D. But for
7. -Pete: "What do you usually do on Sunday night?"
-Margaret: "________ time I go out with my friends".
A. Most ofB. The most C. Most of theD. The most of
8. ________ different in character we are, we have been mutual friends since our childhood.
A. However B. Despite being C. Although D. Whatever
9. "How was your visit to the dentist?" "It was painless. I ________ worried".
A. mustn’t have B. needn’t have C. didn’t need to be D. wouldn’t have
10. ________ in Paris before, he didn’t know his way around when he took his family there.
A. Not be living B. Never having lived C. His not living D. Because he has lived

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
1. Carbon emissions from airplanes and other pollutants ________ to global warming.
A. contribute = là nguyên nhân của B. stem C. attribute (kiểu như kết quả của cái gì đó) D. spark
2. Hundreds of people in the hardest-hit zone are at ________ from disease unless a tsunami-like aid effort is mobilized.
A. (under) threat B. menace C. (in) dangerD. (at) risk = nguy hiểm
3. Parents play a ________ role in a child’s upbringing in the formative years. They are really the driving force behind whatever the children do.
A. supporting B. crucial play a adj role = đóng 1 vai trò thế nào C. starring D. title
4. Television came into _________ and became a competitor with the motion pictures.
A. (put into) practice = đưa vào hoạt động B. enforcement C. (come into) use = bắt đầu đc dùng D. life
5. I sent the prospectus to you by post weeks ago. It ________ by now. (Vì câu này vế một là lý do để mình đưa ra suy đoán cho vế hai => dùng must have.) (Không dùng should have bởi vì hiện tại mình không biết nó đã đến nới hay chưa)
A. should have arrived B. would have arrived C. must have arrived D. is supposed to arrive
6. ________ global solidarity, the world would not be better prepared for the influenza H1N1 pandemic.
A. On account of B. Thanks to C. If not D. But for = nếu ko có
7. -Pete: "What do you usually do on Sunday night?"
-Margaret: "________ time I go out with my friends".
A. Most of B. The most C. Most of the D. The most of
8. ________ different in character we are, we have been mutual friends since our childhood.
A. However B. Despite being C. Although D. Whatever
9. "How was your visit to the dentist?" "It was painless. I ________ worried".
A. mustn’t have B. needn’t have = lẽ ra ko nên C. didn’t need to be D. wouldn’t have
10. ________ in Paris before, he didn’t know his way around when he took his family there.
A. Not be living B. Never having lived C. His not living D. Because he has lived

Tham khảo https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/ly-thuyet-cac-thi-co-ban-hmf.828407/

Top Bottom