npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Read the following passage, then choose the corect answer to questions
I went to Australia in a student program last year and I like to (1)_________you about it. I was very (2)_______ when I knew I was going to Australia because I had never been there before. I didn't think about the problems of speaking English (3)________I met my host family. At first I couldn't communicate with them because my English was so bad. All the five years I had been learning English wasn't much used at all (4)_________we didn't have real practice at school. Even though my grammar was good, my pronunciation wasn't. My problem is (5)______ 'l' and 'r'. For example, Australian people often asked "what do you eat in Vietnam?" I wanted to tell them that we eat rice, but they didn't understand when I said "we eat rice"..........
1. A. say B. tell C. talk D. speak
2. A. exciting B. excites C. excited D. excite
3. A. after B. until C. when D. while
4. A. although B. even C. because D. so
5. A. pronuncing B. speaking C. reading D. telling

Reactions: Cindy An <3

Từ Lê Thảo Vy

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
8 Tháng hai 2018
Thanh Hóa
THCS Nguyễn Du
I went to Australia in a student program last year and I like to (1)_________you about it. I was very (2)_______ when I knew I was going to Australia because I had never been there before. I didn't think about the problems of speaking English (3)________I met my host family. At first I couldn't communicate with them because my English was so bad. All the five years I had been learning English wasn't much used at all (4)_________we didn't have real practice at school. Even though my grammar was good, my pronunciation wasn't. My problem is (5)______ 'l' and 'r'. For example, Australian people often asked "what do you eat in Vietnam?" I wanted to tell them that we eat rice, but they didn't understand when I said "we eat rice"..........
1. A. say B. tell C. talk D. speak
2. A. exciting B. excites C. excited D. excite
3. A. after B. until C. when D. while
4. A. although B. even C. because D. so
5. A. pronuncing B. speaking C. reading D. telling

Last edited:

Only Normal

Bá tước Halloween|Cựu TMod Toán
HV CLB Hóa học vui
Thành viên
5 Tháng hai 2020
Hà Nội
THCS Quang Minh
I went to Australia in a student program last year and I like to (1)_____tell___you about it. I was very (2)___ exciting____ when I knew I was going to Australia because I had never been there before. I didn't think about the problems of speaking English (3)___until_____I met my host family. At first I couldn't communicate with them because my English was so bad. All the five years I had been learning English wasn't much used at all (4)____because____we didn't have real practice at school. Even though my grammar was good, my pronunciation wasn't. My problem is (5)__pronouncing____ 'l' and 'r'. For example, Australian people often asked "what do you eat in Vietnam?" I wanted to tell them that we eat rice, but they didn't understand when I said "we eat rice"..........

khánh nhung

Học sinh
Thành viên
15 Tháng mười hai 2018
Đà Nẵng
tieu hoc tây ho
I went to Australia in a student program last year and I like to (1)_____tell___you about it. I was very (2)___ exciting____ when I knew I was going to Australia because I had never been there before. I didn't think about the problems of speaking English (3)___until_____I met my host family. At first I couldn't communicate with them because my English was so bad. All the five years I had been learning English wasn't much used at all (4)____because____we didn't have real practice at school. Even though my grammar was good, my pronunciation wasn't. My problem is (5)__pronouncing____ 'l' and 'r'. For example, Australian people often asked "what do you eat in Vietnam?" I wanted to tell them that we eat rice, but they didn't understand when I said "we eat rice".......... :)

Top Bottom