English THPT Chọn đáp án đúng:

Uyên Phan731

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Choose the best answer:

1. Luckily I ......... a new pair of sunglasses as I found mine at the bottom of a bag.

A. needn’t have bought B. didn’t need to buy C. needed not to buy D. hadn’t to buy
2. Rudy was really ......... the idea at the start, but we managed to talk him round in the end.
A. objected to B. disapproved of C. disliking D. opposed to
3. ........ Cathy tried hard, she didn’t manage to win the race. A. In spite of B. Even though C. No matter how D. Nevertheless
4. Derek was wearing .......... at the party. A. the most ridiculous wide, yellow, silk tie
B. very ridiculous wide, yellow, silk tie C. a tie, yellow, wide and ridiculous D. a yellow, silk ridiculous tie
5. ......... becoming more and more common in children.
A. The diabetes is B. The diabetes are C. Diabetes is D. Diabetes are
6. It is obvious that .......... its drawbacks, the rise of English as global language can bring us a lot of benefits.
A. when is compared with B. compared with C. comparing with D. is comparison
7. You can buy this now ............ and pay for it in instalments. A. in advance B. in cash C. by cheque D. on credit
8. Prices ............ since last year because of the high rate of inflation.
A. have been risen greatly B. have raised slightly C. have risen sharply D. have been raising sharply
9. The best way to ........... your friends is to have a party. A. entertain B. cheer C. have fun D. celebrate
10. We had a .......... of a time at Jason’s birthday party yesterday. A. whale B. period C. whole D. week
11. After the bank robbery, the thieves ........... hiding in an old barn for six months.
A. went into B. came out of C. came off D. took into
12. Although she came from an underprivileged family background, Sue graduated from a privileged university and ........... one
of the most highly paid lawyers in Britain.
A. went on becoming B. went on to become C. continued to become D. went on being

Reactions: Minh Nhí

Minh Nhí

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh|Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
Trưởng nhóm xuất sắc nhất 2017
18 Tháng mười một 2013
Chào bạn, bạn tham khảo
1. Luckily I ......... a new pair of sunglasses as I found mine at the bottom of a bag.
A. needn’t have bought B. didn’t need to buy C. needed not to buy D. hadn’t to buy
2. Rudy was really ......... the idea at the start, but we managed to talk him round in the end.
A. objected to B. disapproved of C. disliking D. opposed to
3. ........ Cathy tried hard, she didn’t manage to win the race. A. In spite of B. Even though C. No matter how D. Nevertheless
4. Derek was wearing .......... at the party. A. the most ridiculous wide, yellow, silk tie
B. very ridiculous wide, yellow, silk tie C. a tie, yellow, wide and ridiculous D. a yellow, silk ridiculous tie
5. ......... becoming more and more common in children.
A. The diabetes is B. The diabetes are C. Diabetes is D. Diabetes are
6. It is obvious that .......... its drawbacks, the rise of English as global language can bring us a lot of benefits.
A. when is compared with B. compared with C. comparing with D. is comparison
7. You can buy this now ............ and pay for it in instalments. A. in advance B. in cash C. by cheque D. on credit
8. Prices ............ since last year because of the high rate of inflation.
A. have been risen greatly B. have raised slightly C. have risen sharply D. have been raising sharply
9. The best way to ........... your friends is to have a party. A. entertain B. cheer C. have fun D. celebrate
10. We had a .......... of a time at Jason’s birthday party yesterday. A. whale B. period C. whole D. week
11. After the bank robbery, the thieves ........... hiding in an old barn for six months.
A. went into B. came out of C. came off D. took into
12. Although she came from an underprivileged family background, Sue graduated from a privileged university and ........... one
of the most highly paid lawyers in Britain.
A. went on becoming B. went on to become C. continued to become D. went on being

Nếu có thắc mắc gì bạn có thể đặt câu hỏi
Mời bạn tham khảo thêm ( Click vào để vào link)

+ Chinh phục kì thi tốt nghiệp THPT Quốc gia
+ Level up your Vocabulary
+ IDIOMS theo chủ đề
+ Dịch thuật -Word order
+ Luyện nghe Tiếng Anh Magic Ears
+ TRỌN BỘ kiến thức học tốt các môn dành cho bạn.

Chúc bạn học tốt !

Top Bottom