thuyaf1

Học sinh
Thành viên
4 Tháng tư 2019
Phú Yên
trường trung học cơ sở lương tấn thịnh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Multiple choie: Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
1. “Who's that over there?" - "Oh, it's our new teacher, ____ just started work today."
A. that B. who he C. which he D. who
2. "Which CD did you get Marcus in the end?" – "I got him the one ____ said he really wanted to hear."
A. that B. who he C. whose D. which he
3. “Who did you send a Valentine's card to?" - "I'm not telling you, but it was someone ____ name begins with “B”.”
A. which B. who her C. whose D. whose her
4. "Have you seen Jason Green's latest film?" – "Is that the one in ____ joins the FBI?”
A. which he B. that he C. whom he D. which
5. "Why do you like Tania so much?” – “Well, she's one of the few people to ____ I can really talk."
A. which B. whom C. that D. who
6. "Why don't we go to Lionel's for dinner tonight?” - “Is that the new restaurant ____ has just opened on the other side of town?"
A. which B. where C. that it D. which it
7. "Could you lend me some money?" – "I'd like you to give me one good reason ____ I should."
A. that B. which C. why D. who
8. “What do you want to do this summer?” – “I think we should go somewhere ____ has plenty of sun and sand."
A. who B. where C. when D. that
9. Smartphones, laptops and tablets are the modern devices ____ have changed the way we think.
A. what B. Ø C. whose D. that
10. Students use smartphones to record their phone calls, ____ they later share with the class.
A. Ø B. that C. which D. whose

Pyrit

Cựu Mod Vật Lí
Thành viên
27 Tháng hai 2017
Cần Thơ
THPT Chuyên Lý Tự Trọng
Multiple choie: Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
1. “Who's that over there?" - "Oh, it's our new teacher, ____ just started work today."
A. that B. who he C. which he D. who
2. "Which CD did you get Marcus in the end?" – "I got him the one ____ said he really wanted to hear."
A. that B. who he C. whose D. which he
3. “Who did you send a Valentine's card to?" - "I'm not telling you, but it was someone ____ name begins with “B”.”
A. which B. who her C. whose D. whose her
4. "Have you seen Jason Green's latest film?" – "Is that the one in ____ joins the FBI?”
5. "Why do you like Tania so much?” – “Well, she's one of the few people to ____ I can really talk."
A. which B. whom C. that D. who
6. "Why don't we go to Lionel's for dinner tonight?” - “Is that the new restaurant ____ has just opened on the other side of town?"
7. "Could you lend me some money?" – "I'd like you to give me one good reason ____ I should."
8. “What do you want to do this summer?” – “I think we should go somewhere ____ has plenty of sun and sand."
A. who B. where C. when D. that
9. Smartphones, laptops and tablets are the modern devices ____ have changed the way we think.
A. what B. Ø C. whose D. that
10. Students use smartphones to record their phone calls, ____ they later share with the class.
A. Ø B. that C. which D. whose

Reactions: thuyaf1

Trịnh Phú Quỳnh

Học sinh
Thành viên
29 Tháng ba 2020
Hải Dương
Trường THCS Lê Thanh Nghị
Mình có vài góp ý ạ
Câu này chọn A nhé, that không đi với giới từ.
Câu này là A vì đại từ quan hệ ở đây thay thế cho chủ ngữ rồi.
Câu này là C sẽ đúng hơn, why là trạng từ quan hệ thay cho danh từ chỉ nguyên nhân trước nó.
Còn lại thì mình đồng ý với bạn :D

Reactions: thuyaf1 and Pyrit
Top Bottom