Ngoại ngữ Chọn đáp án đúng

A

amaranth

Không thể nói thì tiếp diễn là sai, chỉ có thể nói thì hoàn thành vẫn đúng. Mỗi thứ có một ý nghĩa riêng, bạn nào không tin thì đi hỏi người bản xứ xem câu này chia tiếp diễn có sai hay không.

123konica

Tại sao lại không thể là hiện tại đơn nhỉ? Tớ thấy nếu để HTTD thì có vẻ còn cứng nhắc hơn cả hiện tại đơn đấy!
Am I right?
--->Hì, lâu rồi không động đến tiếng Anh, nhưng chắc là cảm tính của mình đúng!:D

N

neos

I think the correct answer is the one using "present continuous tense". The "present perfect tense" makes the sentence ambigious and non-sense. Of course, in grammatical view, using "present perfect tense" is correct due to the word "this party". But since there is only one correct answer, the best choice is using "present continuous tense".
I always use that tense and always get full mark ^^

A

amaranth

Talking about meaning, I have explained the implications that might have been for BOTH tenses, and I think they all make sense.
The problem here is that there seems to be no ultimate way that outwits the others.
I retain my very first opinion: "Câu này không phải là một câu hỏi hay".

N

neos

amaranth said:
Talking about meaning, I have explained the implications that might have been for BOTH tenses, and I think they all make sense.
The problem here is that there seems to be no ultimate way that outwits the others.
I retain my very first opinion: "Câu này không phải là một câu hỏi hay".

You can explain it more clearly. I couldn't understand what meaning of the sentence it when you use "PPT"
You explained that "the party was over" (or i am wrong). But if the party has already been over, we must use "simple past tense", not "PPT". It is written in all grammar books.

A

amaranth

Okie, suppose that NOW IS THE MOMENT OF SPEAK OF THIS SENTENCE.

The party took place AT SOME TIME IN THE PAST. Now I and you are looking at the photographs taken at this party. I run into a photo in which Mr. G was drinking champagne - which is contrary to his habit, so I call you and I say "Mr Gibson usually drinks mineral water,but in this party he has drunk champagne". The implication is (as I have already told): ông ta vẫn thường uống nước khoáng, nhưng không, ông ta đã thay đổi rồi, xem đây thì biết…

See there, ít makes sense, but it doesn't outwit the other solution. Both sentences CAN be correct, I think so.

J

juniper

neos said:
I think the correct answer is the one using "present continuous tense". The "present perfect tense" makes the sentence ambigious and non-sense. Of course, in grammatical view, using "present perfect tense" is correct due to the word "this party". But since there is only one correct answer, the best choice is using "present continuous tense".
I always use that tense and always get full mark ^^
that's right Neos!!
nói Tv cho nuột nha: trong khi đang dùng thời hiện tại thường đi với trạng từ chỉ tần suất cao như USUALLY hay ALWAYS thì vế sau khi để miêu tả 1 hành động thất thường người ta dùng thời httd. Tui đảm bảo đúng luôn, hôm qua chat với 1 anh người Mĩ chúng tui cũng dùng như thế đó, nhiều bài tập cũng cho như vậy

V

vietanh209

1 câu hỏi ngớ ngẩn, thực ra với những câu như thế này đáp áp thế nào cũng đc, tùy theo cái thời điểm nói và ý đồ của kẻ đang nói :D ( nhất là trong văn nói :D)

còn nếu cứ bắt phải có câu trả lời đúng thì là: has drunk

T

thuytjen

nếu như bình thường ông Gibson hay uống nước khoáng mà lần này ông ấy lại đổi uống rượu thì có thể dùng thì hiện tại tiếp diễn chứ

Giống như câu :

I used to go to school by bike but today I am going on foot vậy

M

man_1987

f6c102 said:
Đề bài ra:
Mr Gibson usually drinks mineral water,but in this party he...champagne.
A.will drink
B.is drinking
C.has drunk
D.drinks

Đáp án của câu này là C,nhưng tôi vẫn chưa hiểu tại sao ở đây lại dùng hiện tại hoàn thành,mong các bạn giúp đỡ!
câu này thì đánh đố gì đâu
cũng chẳng phait mò mẫm gì
nó là 1 câu hỏi bình thường.phưong án C cũng là chính xác bởi buổi tiẹc đã qua rồi nhưng thời gian kô đựoc xác định và tính đén thời điẻm hiẹn tại anh này mới uống champane nên hiẹn tại hoàn thành là hợp lí

H

hoanganh6694

Chả hỉu gì cả! Thế nhỡ đi thi gặp câu này thì các bác bảo phải làm thế nào

Top Bottom