chọn dạng động từ đúng

Học sinh
Thành viên
28 Tháng bảy 2018
Nam Định
THCS Phùng Chí Kiên
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

V. Give the correct form of the verbs.
1. Look!He (put) a ticket on Tom’s car. Tom (be) furious when he sees it. He hates getting parking
tickets.
2. They (take) the necessay measures, this political crisis (can avoid)
3. I (look) everywhere, but the files appears (misplace)
4. He mentioned (injure) in an accident as a child, but he never (tell) us the details.
5. What time of year do you think it is in this picture? Summer? – No, it must be winter. If it (be)
summer, the people (not sit) round that big fire.
6. The speed limit is 30 miles an hour but Tom (drive) at 50 miles at that time. He (drive) so fast!
7. My family (move) to Ha Noi in 1994 so by the end of this year, we (live) in Ha noi for 20 years.
8. When I opened the door, I saw a man on his knees. He (clearly, listen) to our conversation and I
wondered how much he (hear)
9. Thanks for sending back the book you lent me. You (not read) it already!. You (be) the world’s
fastest reader! Hope you enjoy it.
10. At first I (feel) quite flattered, (ask) to work with one of the pro.

Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
V. Give the correct form of the verbs.
1. Look!He (put) a ticket on Tom’s car. Tom (be) furious when he sees it. He hates getting parking
tickets.
2. They (take) the necessay measures, this political crisis (can avoid)
3. I (look) everywhere, but the files appears (misplace)
4. He mentioned (injure) in an accident as a child, but he never (tell) us the details.
5. What time of year do you think it is in this picture? Summer? – No, it must be winter. If it (be)
summer, the people (not sit) round that big fire.
6. The speed limit is 30 miles an hour but Tom (drive) at 50 miles at that time. He (drive) so fast!
7. My family (move) to Ha Noi in 1994 so by the end of this year, we (live) in Ha noi for 20 years.
8. When I opened the door, I saw a man on his knees. He (clearly, listen) to our conversation and I
wondered how much he (hear)
9. Thanks for sending back the book you lent me. You (not read) it already!. You (be) the world’s
fastest reader! Hope you enjoy it.
10. At first I (feel) quite flattered, (ask) to work with one of the pro.
1. is putting, is
2. take, can avoid.
3. look, to misplace.
4.injure, told
5. is ,will not
6. was driving, drove
7.moved, will have lived
8. was clearly listening, had heard
9. have not read, are
10. felt, being asked
Học tốt!

Last edited: