Ngoại ngữ cho dạng đúng của động từ

Hiệphuhi

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
19 Tháng bảy 2017
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1.i intend to study english(understand)_____American business methods
2.I stopped living in london when i realized it was time for me (move)____
3.you should think about(save)______until you have enough money
4.we all dislike to have (work)____ even though we are all eager(spend)___money on having a good time and getting the things we want
5.you mustn't mind(take)____ trouble over the cooking if you want your guests(enjoy)___ their meal.
6.I like (watch) ___ the clouds at sunset because it seems (relax) ___ and puts me in the right frame of mind (sleep) ______.
7.I enjoy (visit) ____ the internet cafe on my way home (check) __ my e-mails and maybe (surf) _____ the net for a while.
giải thích hộ mình nhé thanks

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
1.i intend to study english(understand)__to understand___American business methods
2.I stopped living in london when i realized it was time for me (move)__to move__
3.you should think about(save)___saving___until you have enough money
4.we all dislike to have (work)_to work___ even though we are all eager(spend)_to spend__money on having a good time and getting the things we want
5.you mustn't mind(take)_taking___ trouble over the cooking if you want your guests(enjoy)_to enjoy__ their meal.
6.I like (watch) _watching__ the clouds at sunset because it seems (relax) _relaxing__ and puts me in the right frame of mind (sleep) __to sleep____.
7.I enjoy (visit) _visiting___ the internet cafe on my way home (check) _to check_ my e-mails and maybe (surf) ___surf__ the net for a while.

Hiệphuhi

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
19 Tháng bảy 2017
Hà Nội
1.i intend to study english(understand)__to understand___American business methods
2.I stopped living in london when i realized it was time for me (move)__to move__
3.you should think about(save)___saving___until you have enough money
4.we all dislike to have (work)_to work___ even though we are all eager(spend)_to spend__money on having a good time and getting the things we want
5.you mustn't mind(take)_taking___ trouble over the cooking if you want your guests(enjoy)_to enjoy__ their meal.
6.I like (watch) _watching__ the clouds at sunset because it seems (relax) _relaxing__ and puts me in the right frame of mind (sleep) __to sleep____.
7.I enjoy (visit) _visiting___ the internet cafe on my way home (check) _to check_ my e-mails and maybe (surf) ___surf__ the net for a while.
giải thích mình câu 1,4,6

ngogiahy2017@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
14 Tháng bảy 2017
Bình Định
giải thích mình câu 1,4,6
Câu 1: Học tiếng anh để làm gì đó, nó chỉ mục đích nên phải xài to
Câu 4: have to work: có nghĩa là phải làm vc
eager là tính từ nên sau nó phải là to V infi(eager ko phải là tính từ đặc biệt)
Câu 6: like chỉ sở thích nên xài V_ ing
sau seem cộng vs tính từ nên sẽ dùng là seeming
mind sau đó cộng vs verb ing nên chỗ đó sẽ sủa lại là sleeping

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
Câu 1: Học tiếng anh để làm gì đó, nó chỉ mục đích nên phải xài to
Câu 4: have to work: có nghĩa là phải làm vc
eager là tính từ nên sau nó phải là to V infi(eager ko phải là tính từ đặc biệt)
Câu 6: like chỉ sở thích nên xài V_ ing
sau seem cộng vs tính từ nên sẽ dùng là seeming
mind sau đó cộng vs verb ing nên chỗ đó sẽ sủa lại là sleeping

Chỗ frame of mind bạn giải thích sai rồi, frame of mind là 1 danh từ: cách mình nghĩ về một thứ gì đó ở 1 thời điểm xác định. Hay ngắn gọn là tinh thần, trạng thái
In the right frame of mind to sleep = Có 1 tinh thần thoải mái để đi ngủ
Ex:
The most important thing is to go into the exam in a positive frame of mind

Top Bottom