bts 456

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
11 Tháng một 2019
Hà Nội
TRƯỜNG Tiểu học Lê Trọng Tấn
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Question 1:Those students who____________________(fail) the exam are going to take another one held
in August
Question 2:All the tickets____________________(sell) out by the time we arrived at the theatre
Question 3:“I just____________________(go) out to get an evening paper.”“But it_________________(rain). Why you_________________(not wait) till the rain___________________(stop)?
Question 4:I____________________(remember) this summer all my life.
Question 5:We______________(ask) them to stay with us if they________________(come) again for the next meeting.
Question 6:For the last three years I____________________(spend) every minute of my life on this problem.
Question 7:Hurry up or you____________________(be) late for class.
Question 8:Turn the TV off. By the time the lights____________________(be) on again the TV station____________________(stop) broadcasting.
Question 9:Hurry up or our favorite TV programme____________________(be) over long before we____________________(reach) home
Question 10:We came to sit on a park bench for a rest .We -----------------------------(shop) around all morning and _________________(buy) a lot of food

Hazu No No Money

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
27 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
THCS yên thường
Question 1:Those students who__failed__________________(fail) the exam are going to take another one held
in August

Question 1:Those students who____________________(fail) the exam are going to take another one held
in August
Question 2:All the tickets____________________(sell) out by the time we arrived at the theatre
Question 3:“I just____________________(go) out to get an evening paper.”“But it_________________(rain). Why you_________________(not wait) till the rain___________________(stop)?
Question 5:We______________(ask) them to stay with us if they________________(come) again for the next meeting.
Question 6:For the last three years I____________________(spend) every minute of my life on this problem.
Question 8:Turn the TV off. By the time the lights____________________(be) on again the TV station____________________(stop) broadcasting.
Question 9:Hurry up or our favorite TV programme____________________(be) over long before we____________________(reach) home
Question 10:We came to sit on a park bench for a rest .We -----------------------------(shop) around all morning and _________________(buy) a lot of food

Question 1:Those students who__failed__________________(fail) the exam are going to take another one held
in August
Question 2:All the tickets_had sold___________________(sell) out by the time we arrived at the theatre
Question 3:“I just____________________(go) out to get an evening paper.”“But it__is raining _______________(rain). Why don't you_______wait __________(not wait) till the rain__________stops
Question 4:I___will remember _________________(remember) this summer all my life.
Question 5e____asked__________(ask) them to stay with us if they______come__________(come) again for the next meeting.
Question 6:For the last three years I_______spented___________(spend) every minute of my life on this problem.
Question 7:Hurry up or you__will be__________________(be) late for class.
Question 8:Turn the TV off. By the time the lights____________________(be) on again the TV station___will stop_________________(stop) broadcasting.
Question 9:Hurry up or our favorite TV programme_______will be_____________(be) over long before we_____reach_______________(reach) home
Question 10:We came to sit on a park bench for a rest .We --------shopped ---------------------(shop) around all morning and ____bought _____________(buy) a lot of food

e came to sit on a park bench for a rest .We -----------------------------(shop) around all morning and _________________(buy) a lot of food

tudu._.1995

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
16 Tháng tám 2018
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Bắc Hồng
in August
failed
will remember
had shopped , bought

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
Question 1:Those students who_______failed_____________(fail) the exam are going to take another one held
in August
Question 2:All the tickets____________had been sold________(sell) out by the time we arrived at the theatre
Question 3:“I just______________go______(go) out to get an evening paper.”“But it_______is raining__________(rain). Why you_________don't you wait________(not wait) till the rain_____________stops______(stop)?
Question 4:I___________will remember_________(remember) this summer all my life.
Question 5:We______asked________(ask) them to stay with us if they_____come___________(come) again for the next meeting.
Question 6:For the last three years I_______spent_____________(spend) every minute of my life on this problem.
Question 7:Hurry up or you_____________will be_______(be) late for class.
Question 8:Turn the TV off. By the time the lights__________are__________(be) on again the TV station___________will have stopped _________(stop) broadcasting.
Question 9:Hurry up or our favorite TV programme_________will be ___________(be) over long before we_____________reach _______(reach) home
Question 10 He came to sit on a park bench for a rest .We ------------shopped-----------------(shop) around all morning and ___________bought______(buy) a lot of food

Xem thêm: Kiến thức về các thì

Reactions: tuananh982

diemlinhphuong

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
26 Tháng bảy 2018
Bình Định
THCS Phước Sơn
in August
1.failed
2.had been sold
3.go / is raining /don't you wait/stops
4.will remember
5.asked/come
6.spent
7.will be
8.are/.will have stopped
9.will be/reach
10.shopped/bought

Reactions: Hazu No No Money

ElenaNHY

Học sinh mới
10 Tháng bảy 2023
Hà Nội
in August
1, failed
2, had been sold
3, am just going - is raining - don't u wait - stops
4, will remember
5, would ask - came
6, have been spending
7, will be
8, are - will have stopped
9, will be - reach
10, had been shopping - had bought

Top Bottom