thec6082@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
30 Tháng bảy 2021
Bắc Ninh
Trường thpt Tiên Du số 1
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1, It is essential that he (arrive) _____________ before six.
2. This lovely beach won’t exist forever. Eventually, it (probably erode) ________________ away by the sea, and there will be nothing left but bedrock.
3. On the first of next month, he (be) _____________________ in prison for live years.
4. After I decided (have) ___________________ a garage (build) ___________________ next to the house, I hired a carpenter (do) _____________________the work.
5. Freal was pleased (admit) ___________________ to the college.
6. I’d rather you (not be) __________________ absent from class yesterday.
7. John admitted (surprise) ________________ by the unexpected birthday party last night.
8. Thompson, (catch) ____________________ the ball, we would have won the game

Reactions: ng.htrang2004

_dm.ttt

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
7 Tháng sáu 2017
Đắk Lắk
FTU2
1, It is essential that he (arrive) arrive (It is essential that + S + V nguyên mẫu) before six.
2. This lovely beach won’t exist forever. Eventually, it (probably erode) will probably be eroded (thì tương lai đơn thông thường) away by the sea, and there will be nothing left but bedrock.
3. On the first of next month, he (be) will have been (thì TLHT thông thường) in prison for live years.
4. After I decided (have) to have (decided to V) a garage (build) built (bị động) next to the house, I hired a carpenter (do) to do (hire SO to V) the work.
5. Freal was pleased (admit) to be admitted (pleased to V, câu bị động) to the college.
6. I’d rather you (not be) hadn't been (would rather + S + QKĐ/QKHT) absent from class yesterday.
7. John admitted (surprise) being surprised (admit Ving) by the unexpected birthday party last night.
8. Had Thomson catched (CĐK loại 3) the ball, we would have won the game.

Chúc bạn học tốt!
Bạn có thể xem thêm các kiến thức khác tại Chia sẻ - TRỌN BỘ kiến thức học tốt các môn dành cho bạn.

Top Bottom