English THCS chia động từ

khanhly2006@gmail.com

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
11 Tháng tám 2020
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Chia dạng đúng của động từ cho trong ngoặc:
1. It is predicted that most vehicles on road ( run on) ....... solar energy in the future.
2. Are you sure that people ( not sure ) ............. landline phone in the next decades ?
3. She said that she ( never believe ) ............... in telepathy.
4. My teacher said that your presentation ( can be) ................ better if you ( use ) ............ more body language to express your ideas.
5. My cousin said that he ( study ) ............. archeology when he ( go )................. to university.
6. For over 130 years, Akubra hats ( make ) ................. it legendary stories in Australia.
7. First names ( use ) ........... more commonly in Australia than over countries.
8. They get sick so often. If they exercised more they ( be) .............. healthier.
9.At this moment next year, I (lie) .............. on Maldives beach.

jeffthehacke

Học sinh
Thành viên
31 Tháng bảy 2020
TP Hồ Chí Minh
thpt Nguyễn Công Trứ
1. It is predicted that most vehicles on road ( run on) .run on...... solar energy in the future.
2. Are you sure that people ( not sure ) ..are not sure........... landline phone in the next decades ?
3. She said that she ( never believe ) ..never believed............. in telepathy.
4. My teacher said that your presentation ( can be) ...could be............. better if you ( use ) ...used......... more body language to express your ideas.
5. My cousin said that he ( study ) .studied............ archeology when he ( go )...went.............. to university.
6. For over 130 years, Akubra hats ( make ) ....made............. it legendary stories in Australia.
7. First names ( use ) ..are used......... more commonly in Australia than over countries.
8. They get sick so often. If they exercised more they ( be) .would be............. healthier.
9.At this moment next year, I (lie) ..will be lying............ on Maldives beach.

Top Bottom