Ngoại ngữ Chia động từ

thonglop7

Học sinh
Thành viên
3 Tháng tư 2017
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

14:Chia động từ trong ngoặc ở đúng thời
1:Roy (come) from New York.He (live) in California now.He (study) marketing.He has earned a lot of money and just (buy) a car.He ( drive) his car to his in the countryside yesterday.While he (drive) there, he (see) a train accident
2:Mr Barker (work) as an engineer.He (be) an engineer since 1995.He (have) 2 children.They (study) abroad now
3:I never (meet) anyone famous yet.Have you ?
- Yes,I (have).I (meet) Elton John in New York in 1998 and we (talk) to each other a lot
4:In the evening I often (play) chess with my door neighbour.I (play) chess with him ever since I (come) to live here ten years ago.He (be) here all his life.He (inherit) the house from his father,another great chess player
5:Alice (be) 18 years old and she (come) from England.She is now in Hanoi and (study) Vietnamese.She (arrive) in Hanoi in January,so she (be) there for 6 months.Next month she (go) to Hue
6:When I was young I (want )________to be a pilot
7:Who (you wait)______________ for when I arrived ?
8: -You (see)___________________Jane last night ?
- Yes.She (wear)_______ her new jacker when I saw het.
9:By the time we got to the cinema the film____________(to start),so we missed the first five minutes.
10:When I rang the bell there was no answer.The neighbour told me that they (to go out) about half an hour ago

Reactions: donald trump

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
1:Roy (comes) from New York.He (is living) in California now.He (is studying) marketing.He has earned a lot of money and has just (bought) a car.He ( drove) his car to his in the countryside yesterday.While he (was driving) there, he (saw) a train accident
2:Mr Barker (works) as an engineer.He (has been) an engineer since 1995.He (has) 2 children.They (are studying) abroad now
3:I have never (met) anyone famous yet.Have you ?
- Yes,I (have).I (met) Elton John in New York in 1998 and we (talked) to each other a lot
4:In the evening I often (play) chess with my door neighbour.I (have been playing) chess with him ever since I (came) to live here ten years ago.He (has been) here all his life.He (inherited) the house from his father,another great chess player
5:Alice (is) 18 years old and she (comes) from England.She is now in Hanoi and (studying) Vietnamese.She (arrived) in Hanoi in January,so she (has been) there for 6 months.Next month she (is going to go) to Hue
6:When I was young I (want )____wanted____to be a pilot
7:Who (you wait)______were you waiting for________ for when I arrived ?
8: -Did You (see)__________see_________Jane last night ?
- Yes.She (wear)___was wearing____ her new jacker when I saw het.
9:By the time we got to the cinema the film______had started______(to start),so we missed the first five minutes.
10:When I rang the bell there was no answer.The neighbour told me that they had gone out about half an hour ago

Reactions: thonglop7

donald trump

Học sinh
Thành viên
21 Tháng bảy 2017
Hà Nội
14:Chia động từ trong ngoặc ở đúng thời
1:Roy (come) from New York.He (live) in California now.He (study) marketing.He has earned a lot of money and just (buy) a car.He ( drive) his car to his in the countryside yesterday.While he (drive) there, he (see) a train accident
2:Mr Barker (work) as an engineer.He (be) an engineer since 1995.He (have) 2 children.They (study) abroad now
3:I never (meet) anyone famous yet.Have you ?
- Yes,I (have).I (meet) Elton John in New York in 1998 and we (talk) to each other a lot
4:In the evening I often (play) chess with my door neighbour.I (play) chess with him ever since I (come) to live here ten years ago.He (be) here all his life.He (inherit) the house from his father,another great chess player
5:Alice (be) 18 years old and she (come) from England.She is now in Hanoi and (study) Vietnamese.She (arrive) in Hanoi in January,so she (be) there for 6 months.Next month she (go) to Hue
6:When I was young I (want )________to be a pilot
7:Who (you wait)______________ for when I arrived ?
8: -You (see)___________________Jane last night ?
- Yes.She (wear)_______ her new jacker when I saw het.
9:By the time we got to the cinema the film____________(to start),so we missed the first five minutes.
10:When I rang the bell there was no answer.The neighbour told me that they (to go out) about half an hour ago
1. comes, is living, studies, bought, drove, was driving, saw
2. works, has been, had, are studying
3. have never met, have, met, talked
4. play, have played, came, is, has inherited
5. is, comes, studying, arrived, has been, is going
6. wanted
7. was you waiting
8. Did you see, was wearing
9. had started
10. had gone out

khuattuanmeo

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng một 2014
Hà Nội
1:Roy (come) comes from New York.He (live) is living in California now.He (study)studies marketing.He has earned a lot of money and just (buy) bought a car.He ( drive) drove his car to his in the countryside yesterday.While he (drive) was driving there, he (see) saw a train accident
2:Mr Barker (work) works as an engineer.He (be) has been an engineer since 1995.He (have) has 2 children.They (study) is studying abroad now
3:I never (meet) have never met anyone famous yet.Have you ?
- Yes,I (have) had.I (meet) met Elton John in New York in 1998 and we (talk) talked to each other a lot
4:In the evening I often (play) play chess with my door neighbour.I (play) have played chess with him ever since I (come) come to live here ten years ago.He (be) has been here all his life.He inherited (inherit) the house from his father, another great chess player
5:Alice (be) is 18 years old and she (come) comes from England.She is now in Hanoi and is studying (study) Vietnamese.She (arrive) arrived in Hanoi in January,so she (be) has been there for 6 months.Next month she (go) is going to Hue
6:When I was young I (want )_wanted_to be a pilot
7:Who (you wait)__was you waiting for_ for when I arrived ?
8: -You (see)__Did you see___Jane last night ?
- Yes.She (wear)__wore_ her new jacker when I saw het.
9:By the time we got to the cinema the film__had started__(to start),so we missed the first five minutes.
10:When I rang the bell there was no answer.The neighbor told me that they (to go out) had gone out about half an hour ago

Top Bottom