Hồ Bảo Trâm

Học sinh
Thành viên
15 Tháng chín 2018
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Bồng Lĩnh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I. Give the correct form of the verbs in brackets to complete the sentences.
1. He always (81. come) on time but this morning he (82. come) just a few minutes before the class (83. be) over.
2. Hurry up! Everyone (84. wait) for you.
3. My children enjoy (85. allow) (86. stay) up late when there is something special on TV.
4. He (87. not, finish) his work yet. He only (88. start) an hour ago.
5. Mary wasn’t wearing her glasses at that time, so she (89. not, notice what kind of car the man (90. drive)
II. WORD FORMS. (1.5 pts)
1. The _____ sweater that my mother bought is very cheap (SLEEVE)
2. The workers have made significant efforts to achieve greater ___ in the production progress.(EFFICIENT)
3. Solving the problem of ______ can help to save the environment (FOREST)
4. Mary has made a good ______ on this matter. (DECIDE)
5. Nowadays, the internet is ____ used. We can see many products advertised on it (COMMERCE)
6. Tim is a man of many ______. (ACCQUAINT)
7. The water here is drinkable because it is _______. (POLLUTE)
8. My teacher gave me much ______ advice before the exam. (PROFIT)
9. If a fairy ___ appeared and told you that you had three wishes, what would they be (MAGIC)
10. As this problem is _____, you don’t need to pay much attention to it. (IMPORTANT)

ngochaad

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
12 Tháng sáu 2018
Thái Bình
THCS
1. He always (81. come) on time but this morning he (82. come) just a few minutes before the class (83. be) over.
2. Hurry up! Everyone (84. wait) for you.
3. My children enjoy (85. allow) (86. stay) up late when there is something special on TV.
4. He (87. not, finish) his work yet. He only (88. start) an hour ago.
5. Mary wasn’t wearing her glasses at that time, so she (89. not, notice what kind of car the man (90. drive)
1. The _____ sweater that my mother bought is very cheap (SLEEVE)
2. The workers have made significant efforts to achieve greater ___ in the production progress.(EFFICIENT)
3. Solving the problem of ______ can help to save the environment (FOREST)
4. Mary has made a good ______ on this matter. (DECIDE)
5. Nowadays, the internet is ____ used. We can see many products advertised on it (COMMERCE)
6. Tim is a man of many ______. (ACCQUAINT)
7. The water here is drinkable because it is _______. (POLLUTE)
8. My teacher gave me much ______ advice before the exam. (PROFIT)
9. If a fairy ___ appeared and told you that you had three wishes, what would they be (MAGIC)
10. As this problem is _____, you don’t need to pay much attention to it. (IMPORTANT)
1. He always (81. come) comes on time but this morning he (82. come) has just come a few minutes before the class (83. be) over.
2. Hurry up! Everyone (84. wait) is waiting for you.
3. My children enjoy (85. allow) allowing (86. stay) to stay up late when there is something special on TV.
4. He (87. not, finish) hasn't finished his work yet. He only (88. start) started an hour ago.
5. Mary wasn’t wearing her glasses at that time, so she (89. not, notice ) didn't notice what kind of car the man (90. drive) was driving
1. The _sleeveless__ sweater that my mother bought is very cheap (SLEEVE)
2. The workers have made significant efforts to achieve greater _efficiency__ in the production progress.(EFFICIENT)
3. Solving the problem of __deforestation__ can help to save the environment (FOREST)
4. Mary has made a good __decision ____ on this matter. (DECIDE)
5. Nowadays, the internet is _commercial_ used. We can see many products advertised on it (COMMERCE)
6. Tim is a man of many __acquaintance____. (ACCQUAINT)
7. The water here is drinkable because it is __polluted___. (POLLUTE)
8. My teacher gave me much ___profitable___ advice before the exam. (PROFIT)
9. If a fairy _magically__ appeared and told you that you had three wishes, what would they be (MAGIC)
10. As this problem is __unimportant___, you don’t need to pay much attention to it. (IMPORTANT)

Võ Thế Anh

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
10 Tháng chín 2017
Bình Phước
Trường THCS Phú Nghĩa
1. He always (81. come) comes on time but this morning he (82. come) has just come a few minutes before the class (83. be) over.
3. My children enjoy (85. allow) allowing (86. stay) to stay up late when there is something special on TV.
4. He (87. not, finish) hasn't finished his work yet. He only (88. start) started an hour ago.
5. Mary wasn’t wearing her glasses at that time, so she (89. not, notice ) didn't notice what kind of car the man (90. drive) was driving
2. The workers have made significant efforts to achieve greater _efficiency__ in the production progress.(EFFICIENT)
3. Solving the problem of __deforestation__ can help to save the environment (FOREST)
5. Nowadays, the internet is _commercial_ used. We can see many products advertised on it (COMMERCE)
9. If a fairy _magically__ appeared and told you that you had three wishes, what would they be (MAGIC)
10. As this problem is __unimportant___, you don’t need to pay much attention to it. (IMPORTANT)
Bạn có thể giải thích câu 1 ko , tại sao lại dùng always comes mà ko phải là always come

Reactions: phuongdaitt1

young01

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2017

I.
1.83. was
3. 85. being allowed
II.
5. commercially
6. acquaintances

Reactions: ngochaad
Top Bottom