MinnChuu

Học sinh
Thành viên
8 Tháng tám 2018
Hà Nội
THCS Dịch Vọng Hậu
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Mọi người giúp em bài này với ạ, em cảm ơn!
Put the verbs in the bracket into the correct form or tense.

1. The man who (rescue) ....................... had been in the sea for ten hours.
2. Hardly he (take) ....................... up the book when the phone (ring) .......................
3. We didn’t enjoy the trip because of the rain. If it (not rain) ....................... ....................................... the trip
(be) ....................... more enjoyable.
4. Pupils are made (work) ....................... hard at school.
5. Is there anything here worth (buy) ....................... ?
6. He (suppose) ....................... to leave at 4.00 o’clock.
7. Over the years she (collect) ....................... thousands of stamps.
8. I really must have my watch (repair) .......................
9. Formerly, he (work) ....................... for A.B.C company.
10. She entered the meeting room (accompany) ....................... by the company president.

VIII: Rewrite these sentences without changing the meaning
1. “I’m sorry I was late,” he said.
He apologized ...........................................................................................................................................
2. I haven’t seen this film before.
This is .........................................................................................................................................................
3. Peter can run faster than me.
I can’t .........................................................................................................................................................
4. “ Have you done this sort of work before?” she asked me.
She asked me if ..........................................................................................................................................
5. I’m sure she didn’t do it on purpose.
She can’t .............................................................................................................…………………………
6. “You can leave early,” Mrs. Benson said to Alison.
Mrs. Benson let ............................................................................................................................................
7. “I think you should look for a better job,” Jill said to Alison.
Jill advised .............................................................................................................………………………..
8. “We will go on strike,” the workers said.
The workers threatened .......................................................................................………………………….
9. Mrs. Edwards is the owner of that car.
That car .............................................................................................................…………………………...
10. The station clock showed half past ten.
According .............................................................................................................…………………………

IV. Fill in the blank with the suitable form of the word given.
1. Our ....................... from London to Sydney took 24 hours. (fly)
2. The secretary was very busy all day dealing with ....................... (enquire)
3. The country is very ....................... so travelling by road is difficult. (mountain)
4. The teacher stressed the need for regular ....................... (attend)
5. Sarah ....................... opened the door of the cellar, wondering what she might find. (caution)
6. There were over fifty ....................... in the orchestra. (music)
7. Jim always does what he says; he’s a very ....................... person. (rely)
8. Alexander knows which mushrooms are ......................., so ask him before you pick them. (poison)
9. The company is very efficient and gives a ....................... service. (speed)
10.The ....................... of the fire was very welcome after our long journey. (warm)

minhthu2k5

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
31 Tháng năm 2018
Quảng Nam
Hogwarts
1. The man who (rescue) ..........was rescued............. had been in the sea for ten hours.
2. Hardly had he (take) .....taken.................. up the book when the phone (ring) .........rang..............
3. We didn’t enjoy the trip because of the rain. If it (not rain) ....................... .......hadn't rained................................ the trip
(be) .............wouldn't have been.......... more enjoyable.
4. Pupils are made (work) ............to work........... hard at school.
5. Is there anything here worth (buy) .............buying.......... ?
6. He (suppose) ........supposes............... to leave at 4.00 o’clock.
7. Over the years she (collect) ............has collected........... thousands of stamps.
8. I really must have my watch (repair) .........repaired..............
9. Formerly, he (work) ..........works............. for A.B.C company.
10. She entered the meeting room (accompany) .........accompany.............. by the company president.

He apologized ........for being late...................................................................................................................................
This is ........the first time i have seen this film.................................................................................................................................................
I can’t .........run as fast as peter................................................................................................................................................
She asked me if ..............i had done that sort of work............................................................................................................................
She can’t ...........do it on purose..................................................................................................…………………………
Mrs. Benson let ..........alison leave early..................................................................................................................................
Jill advised ..........alison to look for a better job...................................................................................................………………………..
The workers threatened .........to go a strike..............................................................................………………………….
That car ...........belongs to mrs edwards..................................................................................................…………………………...
According .......to The station clock, it was half past ten. ......................................................................................................…………………………

1. Our ...........flight............ from London to Sydney took 24 hours. (fly)
2. The secretary was very busy all day dealing with .........enquirement.............. (enquire)
3. The country is very ..............mountainous......... so travelling by road is difficult. (mountain)
4. The teacher stressed the need for regular ...........attention............ (attend)
5. Sarah ...........cautiously............ opened the door of the cellar, wondering what she might find. (caution)
6. There were over fifty ..........musicians............. in the orchestra. (music)
7. Jim always does what he says; he’s a very ...........reliable............ person. (rely)
8. Alexander knows which mushrooms are ............poisonous..........., so ask him before you pick them. (poison)
9. The company is very efficient and gives a ...............speedy ........ service. (speed)
10.The ..............warming......... of the fire was very welcome after our long journey. (warm)

Reactions: MinnChuu

tuananh982

Á quân kiên cường WC 2018
Thành viên
5 Tháng tư 2017
Quảng Trị
THPT
1. The man who (rescue) ..........was rescued............. had been in the sea for ten hours.
2. Hardly had he (take) ............taken........... up the book when the phone (ring) ...........rang............
3. We didn’t enjoy the trip because of the rain. If it (not rain) ..........hadn't rained............. the trip
(be) ..........would have been............. more enjoyable.
4. Pupils are made (work) ............to work........... hard at school.
5. Is there anything here worth (buy) ............buying........... ?
6. He (suppose) .........is supposed.............. to leave at 4.00 o’clock.
7. Over the years she (collect) ..........has been collecting............. thousands of stamps.
8. I really must have my watch (repair) ..........repaired.............
9. Formerly, he (work) ...........worked............ for A.B.C company.
10. She entered the meeting room (accompany) ..........accompanied............. by the company president.

He apologized for having been late.
This is the first time I have seen this film.
I can’t run as fast as Peter
She asked me if I had done that sort of work before.
She can’t have done it on purpose.
Mrs. Benson let Mrs. Benson leave early
Jill advised Alison to look for a better job.
The workers threatened to go on strike.
That car belongs to Mrs. Edwards.
According to the station clock, it was half past ten.

1. Our ...........flight............ from London to Sydney took 24 hours. (fly)
2. The secretary was very busy all day dealing with .........enquiries.............. (enquire)
3. The country is very ...........mountainous............ so travelling by road is difficult. (mountain)
4. The teacher stressed the need for regular ...........attendance............ (attend)
5. Sarah ...........cautiously............ opened the door of the cellar, wondering what she might find. (caution)
6. There were over fifty ...........musicians............ in the orchestra. (music)
7. Jim always does what he says; he’s a very .........reliable.............. person. (rely)
8. Alexander knows which mushrooms are ..........poisonous............., so ask him before you pick them. (poison)
9. The company is very efficient and gives a .........speedy.............. service. (speed)
10.The ............warmth........... of the fire was very welcome after our long journey. (warm)

Reactions: Asuna Yuuki

Nguyễn Như Tuyết

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười một 2017
Bình Định
THCS Hoài Xuân
Mọi người giúp em bài này với ạ, em cảm ơn!

1. The man who (rescue) ....................... had been in the sea for ten hours.
2. Hardly he (take) ....................... up the book when the phone (ring) .......................
3. We didn’t enjoy the trip because of the rain. If it (not rain) ....................... ....................................... the trip
(be) ....................... more enjoyable.
4. Pupils are made (work) ....................... hard at school.
5. Is there anything here worth (buy) ....................... ?
6. He (suppose) ....................... to leave at 4.00 o’clock.
7. Over the years she (collect) ....................... thousands of stamps.
8. I really must have my watch (repair) .......................
9. Formerly, he (work) ....................... for A.B.C company.
10. She entered the meeting room (accompany) ....................... by the company president.

He apologized ...........................................................................................................................................
This is .........................................................................................................................................................
I can’t .........................................................................................................................................................
She asked me if ..........................................................................................................................................
She can’t .............................................................................................................…………………………
Mrs. Benson let ............................................................................................................................................
Jill advised .............................................................................................................………………………..
The workers threatened .......................................................................................………………………….
That car .............................................................................................................…………………………...
According .............................................................................................................…………………………

1. Our ....................... from London to Sydney took 24 hours. (fly)
2. The secretary was very busy all day dealing with ....................... (enquire)
3. The country is very ....................... so travelling by road is difficult. (mountain)
4. The teacher stressed the need for regular ....................... (attend)
5. Sarah ....................... opened the door of the cellar, wondering what she might find. (caution)
6. There were over fifty ....................... in the orchestra. (music)
7. Jim always does what he says; he’s a very ....................... person. (rely)
8. Alexander knows which mushrooms are ......................., so ask him before you pick them. (poison)
9. The company is very efficient and gives a ....................... service. (speed)
10.The ....................... of the fire was very welcome after our long journey. (warm)
1. The man who (rescue)was rescued had been in the sea for ten hours.
2. Hardly had he (take) taken up the book when the phone (ring) rang
3. We didn’t enjoy the trip because of the rain. If it (not rain) hadn't rained the trip
(be)would have been more enjoyable.
4. Pupils are made (work)to work hard at school.
5. Is there anything here worth (buy) buying
6. He (suppose) supposes to leave at 4.00 o’clock.
7. Over the years she (collect) has collected thousands of stamps.
8. I really must have my watch (repair) repairing.
9. Formerly, he (worked for A.B.C company.
10. She entered the meeting room (accompany) accompanied............ by the company president.

To apologize to somebody for something: Xin lỗi ai về việc gì
This is the first time I have seen this film
I can’t run faster than Peter.
She asked me if I had done that sort of work before.
She can’t have done it on purpose.
Mrs. Benson let Mrs. Benson leave early
Jill advised Alison. to look for a better job.
The workers threatened to go on strike.
That car belongs to Mrs. Edwards
According to the station clock, it was half past ten.

1. Our from London to Sydney took 24 hours. (fly)flight(chuyến bay)
2. The secretary was very busy all day dealing with ...enquiries...... (enquire)
3. The country is very so travelling by road is difficult. mountainous
4. The teacher stressed the need for regular ....................... (attendance

Top Bottom