English THCS Chia động từ + dạng đúng của từ

GioMuaThuNamAy

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
2 Tháng bảy 2022
Thanh Hóa
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I.
1. She recalled (take) ....... there when she was a small child.
2-3. My new car (be) (deliver) today but there was a problem with the paintwork.
4. (sting) by bees, she has no love for insects.
5. we (live) here for 10 years next monday.
6. ever since i first heard it, I (try) to find a recording of that song.
7-8. she (feel) (not meet) the standards required. No wonder she was so worried.
II.
1. Although the Democracy Party's candidate Joe Biden has declared his victory, many Trump's fans still show a great amount of .... at the moment (moralise)
2. Devastating floods in the early October ....... thousands of villages in the Central provinces of VietNam (merge)
3. We thanked the old teacher for her ..... in teaching career (heart)

• Love
Reactions: ng.htrang2004

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
I.
1. She recalled (take) ....... there when she was a small child.
2-3. My new car (be) (deliver) today but there was a problem with the paintwork.
7-8. she (feel) (not meet) the standards required. No wonder she was so worried.
II.
1. Although the Democracy Party's candidate Joe Biden has declared his victory, many Trump's fans still show a great amount of .... at the moment (moralise)
2. Devastating floods in the early October ....... thousands of villages in the Central provinces of VietNam (merge)
3. We thanked the old teacher for her ..... in teaching career (heart)
GioMuaThuNamAyI.
1. She recalled (take) ..having been taken..... there when she was a small child.
=>recall +Ving: hồi tưởng đã làm gì
=> dùng having+Vp2 để nhấn mạnh quá khứ

=>was to have been delivered
=> be to do sth: dự định làm gì

=>Stung : phân từ quá khứ
=> will have lived
=> Tương lai hoàn thành: diễn tả điều gì sẽ đã xảy ra tại 1 thời điểm cụ thể ở tương lai

=>have tried
=>felt not to meet
II.
1. Although the Democracy Party's candidate Joe Biden has declared his victory, many Trump's fans still show a great amount of ..demoralization.. at the moment (moralise)
=> Mặc dù ứng cử viên Đảng dân chủ Joe Biden đã tuyên bố chiến thắng, hiện tại nhiều người ủng hộ Trump vẫn thể hiện việc muốn làm giảm nhuệ khí( của Joe Biden)
2. Devastating floods in the early October .emerged..in.... thousands of villages in the Central provinces of VietNam (merge)
=>Lũ lụt tàn khốc vào đầu tháng 10 đã xuất hiện ở hàng ngàn ngôi làng ở các tỉnh miền trung Việt Nam
3. We thanked the old teacher for her .heartiness( sự thật tâm).... in teaching career (heart)

Chúc bạn học tốt, tham khảo thêm kiến thức ở đây:Word formation 1 & Word formation 2 & Word formation 3

Top Bottom