Chử Nhi

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng bảy 2021
Hà Nội
Vạn Phúc
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

My father was a police (1. inspect) ______________ , my mother a (2. teach) ____________. Their (3. decide) ______________ to move to a small town when I was a child changed my life. It was a very (4. peace) _____________ place and of course living there meant that I had much more (5. free) ______________ to go wherever I pleased. The people were (6. friend) ______________ but I missed my close friends, my school and the (7. noise) _______________city I had lived in. As I grew up, I realized that there wasn't much for a young person to do there, except rush into (8. marry) _________________. When I left, my parents were sad, but they realized that staying there would only make me (9. misery) _______________. The big city I live in now is not very far away, so I can visit my parents (10. frequent) ______________ and have the best of both worlds.

heherhrsh

Học sinh
Thành viên
13 Tháng năm 2021
Hà Nội
thcs chu van an
1, inspector ( danh từ ( 2,teacher 3, decision 4, peaceful 5,freedom 6,friendly 7,noisy 8,marriage 9,miserable 10, frequently

• Love
Reactions: Tannie0903
Top Bottom