Ngoại ngữ chia dạng đúng của từ

Nguyễn Thị Phanh

Banned
Banned
14 Tháng tám 2017
Phú Thọ
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. After a successful career, he retired in 2004, but now he's making a ____ and he's released a new CD (come).
2. Mum's fune after her operation. although she's still a little ____ on her feet (steady)
3. I found her last book of poetry very ___ (move)
4. At the back of the cave, there was a narrow ___ that seemed to lead further into the mountain. ( pass)
5. The party has a number of ___ ideas which should appeal te many undecided voters ( progress)
6. The long- running civil war has ____ the whole country ( stable )
7. Wilkinsion went on to become a great athlete, his disabilty ____ (stand)
8.I can't believe you got another ___ ticket (speed)
9. Jack got in a lot of trouble for ____ breaking school rules ( persist)
10. I really don't think I'd have the ____ to finish a marathon (endure)

Reactions: JinMin Young

tienganh220403@gmail.com

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
4 Tháng hai 2016
Nghệ An
1. After a successful career, he retired in 2004, but now he's making a ____ and he's released a new CD (come). (ko biết)
2. Mum's fune after her operation. although she's still a little __steadiness__ on her feet (steady)
3. I found her last book of poetry very _moving__ (move)
4. At the back of the cave, there was a narrow __path_ that seemed to lead further into the mountain. ( pass)
5. The party has a number of _progressive__ ideas which should appeal te many undecided voters ( progress)
6. The long- running civil war has __stabilized__ the whole country ( stable )
7. Wilkinsion went on to become a great athlete, his disabilty __notwithstanding(=despite)__ (stand)
8.I can't believe you got another _speeding__ ticket (speed)
9. Jack got in a lot of trouble for __persistently__ breaking school rules ( persist)
10. I really don't think I'd have the __endurance__ to finish a marathon (endure)

Mik cx ko chắc lắm nka ^^!~~

khuattuanmeo

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng một 2014
Hà Nội
1. After a successful career, he retired in 2004, but now he's making a __comeback__ and he's released a new CD (come).
2. Mum's fune after her operation. although she's still a little _STEADINESS_ on her feet (steady)
3. I found her last book of poetry very _MOVING_ (move)
4. At the back of the cave, there was a narrow _PASSAGE_ that seemed to lead further into the mountain. ( pass)
5. The party has a number of _PROGRESSIVE_ ideas which should appeal te many undecided voters ( progress)
6. The long- running civil war has _STABILIZED_ the whole country ( stable )
7. Wilkinsion went on to become a great athlete, his disabilty _NOTWITHSTANDING__ (stand)
8.I can't believe you got another _SPEEDING/PARKING_ ticket (speed)
9. Jack got in a lot of trouble for _PERSISTENTLY_ breaking school rules ( persist)
10. I really don't think I'd have the _ENDURANCE_ to finish a marathon (endure)

ĐứcNhật!

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
17 Tháng mười một 2017
Quảng Nam
Trung Học Phổ Thông Chuyên Nguyễn Bỉnh Khiêm
1. After a successful career, he retired in 2004, but now he's making a ____ and he's released a new CD (come).
2. Mum's fune after her operation. although she's still a little __steadiness__ on her feet (steady)
4. At the back of the cave, there was a narrow _passage__ that seemed to lead further into the mountain. ( pass)
5. The party has a number of __progressive_ ideas which should appeal te many undecided voters ( progress)
6. The long- running civil war has ____ the whole country ( stable )
7. Wilkinsion went on to become a great athlete, his disabilty __notwithstanding__ (stand)
9. Jack got in a lot of trouble for ____ breaking school rules ( persist)
10. I really don't think I'd have the ____ to finish a marathon (endure)

Phạm Thúy Hằng

Cựu Phụ trách BP Quản lí & Mod CĐ|Thiên tài vật lí
Thành viên
15 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nội
THCS Nam Từ Liêm
1. After a successful career, he retired in 2004, but now he's making a __comeback__ and he's released a new CD (come).
4. At the back of the cave, there was a narrow __passage_ that seemed to lead further into the mountain. ( pass)
5. The party has a number of _progressive__ ideas which should appeal te many undecided voters ( progress)
6. The long- running civil war has __stabilized__ the whole country ( stable )
7. Wilkinsion went on to become a great athlete, his disabilty __notwithstanding(=despite)__ (stand)
9. Jack got in a lot of trouble for __persistently__ breaking school rules ( persist)
10. I really don't think I'd have the __endurance__ to finish a marathon (endure)

Top Bottom