Quang Đức !

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
11 Tháng tư 2020
Nghệ An
Tiểu Học Quỳnh Hồng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Dear John,
Thank you for your letter. It was good to hear from you, I’m very happy that you’re going the project at the college about how people use the internet these days.
As you know, I like using the internet. So I know a lot about the internet.
My favorite website is *. This website helps me learning and finding lots of lesson information. It has given me a lot of knowledge. The Internet has changed many ways I do things. Not only can I buy necessity items during the covid 19 but also learn online. I can find many pieces of information for study instead of buying many books. I think the Internet is very useful in modern life.
I hope my opinion is helpful with your project.
All best
@Nguyễn Võ Hà Trang chị check cho em với ạ

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Dear John,
Thank you for your letter. It was good to hear from you, I’m very happy that you’re going the project at the college on how people use the internet these days.
As you know, my knowledge of the internet is extensive, therefore, I write this letter to provide you with a wide range of information on this topic.
(Đoạn sau tự dưng nói về website thì không hợp lý, bạn phải dẫn dắt để bày tỏ website là một lợi ích của internet và website có ý nghĩa như thế nào vs bạn)

My favorite website is *. This website helps me learning and finding lots of lesson information. It has given me a lot of knowledge. The Internet has changed many ways I do things. Not only can I buy necessity items during the covid 19 but I also learn online. I can find numerous pieces of information for study instead of buying many books. I think the Internet is very useful in modern life.
I hope my opinion is helpful for your project.
All best
[Your name]

Reactions: Quang Đức !

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
Dear John,
Thank you for your letter. It was good to hear from you, I’m very happy that you’re going the project at the college about how people use the internet these days.
As you know, I like using the internet. So I know a lot about the internet.
My favorite website is *. This website helps me learning and finding lots of lesson information. It has given me a lot of knowledge. The Internet has changed many ways I do things. Not only can I buy necessity items during the covid 19 but also learn online. I can find many pieces of information for study instead of buying many books. I think the Internet is very useful in modern life.
I hope my opinion is helpful with your project.
All best
@Nguyễn Võ Hà Trang chị check cho em với ạ
Em ơi chị góp ý thêm là em nên state the purpose of writing từ sau chỗ "Dear" luôn em nhé. Một số câu diễn đạt không hợp lý lắm, nên hạn chế sử dụng cấu trúc đảo ngữ trong writing và nhất là Not only ... but also vì nó rất hay bị misused.

Các bạn có thể tham khảo thêm:
Cách Học Tiếng Anh Hiệu Quả Trong Năm Học Mới [UPCOMING]
SERI: [ÔN CHUYÊN + HSG TỈNH] Luyện từ vựng và ngữ pháp nâng cao
SERI: KINH NGHIỆM ÔN THI CHUYÊN ANH VÀ HSG CẤP TỈNH MÔN TIẾNG ANH

Reactions: Quang Đức !
Top Bottom