Chạch Dũng

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
14 Tháng tư 2020
Hà Tĩnh
Đan Trường Hội
Em có gửi file ở dưới, mn ktra 2 bài viết phản hồi thư giúp em vs ạ
Dear Aland
As I said, I had made some changes to my room. I bought a new bookshelf because my old one was too small and I have more books to put in. It is very convenient. I rearrange my furniture and bought a mirror and a new desk. They were inexpensive. My old desk was broken and I need to buy a new one. I also repainted the wall in blue. This color makes my room look larger. To make the wall more beautiful, I drew a big face of Doraemon on it. I like it very much. It looks better now.
Best wishes
Alex
Dear Steven
It’s great to hear you want to travel around my country. As you know, Vietnam is a fantastic place for everyone to enjoy. The first place you should visit in Ha Long Bay. It’s one of the world wonders. It’s regarded as the most beautiful site in Viet Nam. The second place you should visit is Da Lat. It’s famous for Xuan Huong Lake, Cam Ly Waterfall,... It’s very wonderful to walk around the lake and enjoy the fresh air in the morning. The weather is cold so I think you should bring some warm clothes. You also should try the specialties as: pho, eel soup,…. They are very delicious.
I’m looking forward to seeing you.
Alex
Nói chung là cũng được. Không sai nhưng cũng chưa hay lắm.

Reactions: Sunny ^.^

Bella Dodo

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng mười một 2019
Hà Nội
Diễn Đàn Học Mãi
Em có gửi file ở dưới, mn ktra 2 bài viết phản hồi thư giúp em vs ạ
Bạn tham khảo,

Dear Aland,
As I said, I had made some changes to my room. I bought a new bookshelf because my old one was too small and I have more books to put in. It is much more very convenient now. I rearranged my furniture and bought a mirror and a new desk. They were inexpensive. My old desk was broken and I needed to buy a new one. I also repainted the wall in blue. This color makes my room looks larger. To make the wall more beautiful, I drew a big face of Doraemon on it. I like it very much. It looks better now.
Best wishes,
Alex

Dear Steven,
It’s great to hear that you want to travel around my country. As you know, Vietnam is a fantastic place for everyone to enjoy. The first place you should visit in is Ha Long Bay. It’s one of the world wonders. It’s regarded as the most beautiful site in Viet Nam. The second place you should visit is Da Lat. It’s famous for Xuan Huong Lake, Cam Ly Waterfall,... It’s very wonderful to walk around the lake and enjoy the fresh air in the morning. The weather is cold there so I think you should bring some warm clothes. You also should try the specialties as: pho, eel soup,…. They are very delicious.
I’m looking forward to seeing you.
Alex

Bella

Reactions: anbinhf
Top Bottom