Ngoại ngữ Chatroom ver 1: "English-er" gathering

joon_young#1

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng hai 2017
Nam Định
THPT Lê Quý Đôn
I want to visit your house. Opposite White House, that's so cool. LOL :D
Haha, my great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather became the 1st president of the United States (Sorry George Washington :() on February 30th 1789. And I often visit to the White House when the summer comes. Mr.Obama is my father's best friend and he's super, actually :D So if we meet each other, I'll surely get you a White House VIP tour.

Thiên Thuận

Cựu Mod Anh |GOLDEN Challenge’s first runner-up
Thành viên
TV ấn tượng nhất 2017
24 Tháng ba 2017
Vĩnh Long
Đại học Đồng Tháp - Ngành Sư phạm Tiếng Anh
Haha, my great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather became the 1st president of the United States (Sorry George Washington :() on February 30th 1789. And I often visit to the White House when the summer comes. Mr.Obama is my father's best friend and he's super, actually :D So if we meet each other, I'll surely get you a White House VIP tour.
Hihi thank you very much! I will try to meet you at your home. And I will have a White House VIP tour. Khakha LOL :D

Reactions: joon_young#1

Thiên Thuận

Cựu Mod Anh |GOLDEN Challenge’s first runner-up
Thành viên
TV ấn tượng nhất 2017
24 Tháng ba 2017
Vĩnh Long
Đại học Đồng Tháp - Ngành Sư phạm Tiếng Anh
Can u speak Vietnamese? I can't speak English fluently. I can use some body language, too!

tuandat2k

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
18 Tháng chín 2013
TP Hồ Chí Minh
ĐHSG
Yes. This is English Box. You can only speak in English, not Vietnamese, ...
The Purpose is to practice, improve all skills for you and chat together, all stories we met.

Reactions: Eddie225

joon_young#1

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng hai 2017
Nam Định
THPT Lê Quý Đôn
Salut! It's been such a long time since we first chatted :D Miss you guys so much <3

Top Bottom