Changes of your hometown

Học sinh
Thành viên
5 Tháng sáu 2019
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

The world is changing rapidly with supporting of internet and science. Almost everything we are having now are different from ones we had in past. We couldn't know so much things had changed. And my hometown isn't the exception. I lived in a riverside village but I left it to a city when I was 12 years old. Since that time, it has been 15 years old. Now, I'm a university student. And this summer, I have time to visit my old hometown. And I am very surprised with the changing of my hometown. First of all, when I am in a bus, I see that the road in my hometown was changed. In past, there are dirt road and the transportation is very difficult and it is very bumpy. But now, with money of resident, the leader decide to hire architect to build another road. And now we have new road. The road is not as narrow as ones in past. They make road by cement so people no longer to worry about quality of road. There are also potholes but it is as much as potholes in past. So there are fewer traffic accidents and collisions. And also in a countryside but I must promise the traffic management in my hometown is very good. You can find traffic lights in everywhere. There are also traffic polices to help you how to drive right and punish everyone who violate traffic laws. People don't use horse and walk as the only transportation anymore. Now, we have car and motorbike for travel faster and farther Secondly, about education, there are more and more schools in my village. In past, there was one school named Quang Trung Secondary School. But that school is very old. The infranstructure is low – quality, student must study in poor room. Each classroom only has 2 celling fans. But now there are also have 2 new school named Ngo Quyen Secondary School and Hong Bang Secondary School. And the infranstructure of these school is very good. Each room has 3 celling fans and one air conditional which can be turned when summer comes. And also there are television that can help teacher for teach their students. In past, my teacher taught me by a boring lessons with tedious textbook. But now, students have the exciting lessons by learning with television. It is so convienient. In physics time or chemistry time, they will learn by seeing phenomenon not like us in past just can learn in textbook. In addition, textbook now are more colorful than ones we had before. There are a lot of picture to help students learn more effienctly. And the coolest thing is the school now are nearby the village more than school before. In past, we need to go all over the village and go through bridge to study. But now it is nearer than before. Thirdly, Internet is more popular among residents than in past. Actually, in past we didn't have internet. The most modern thing we have is large television. In past, there were community hall. In community hall, there are a large television. Once a week, in weekend, people will go there to watch television, change news and also talks each other about their jobs in this week. Large television just had news programm so children didn't have entertainment programm to watch. But now, everything has changed. Every house always has one television. Those children can watch entertainment programm and play video games. Also there are internet to help people access any website do they want. They can study in internet about how to make garden ? how to study more effienctly ? Children can study online. They don't need to study in class, they can self – study. They don't read newspaper anymore, they can read it in internet. Now, my hometown is more and more modern. At the center there are a big supermaket to provide people ingredients. It is BigC supermaket. They sell a lot of things. They sell vegetable, fresh meat, milk, canned food, … They also sell modern things such as laptop, computer, smartphone, … And the place I like best is a new park in my hometown. In past, it was a wasteland with many tree. But now, government decide to build a park in that wasteland. It is very large with many green tree. The coolest thing is in the center of park there is a fountain. Wonderful right ? Ok, that is all about the changes of my hometown from past to now. This is end of my paragraph. How about you ? Can you write a changes of your hometown ? Goodbye and see you next time !
Các bạn sửa bài hộ mình ạ

KhanhKhanhk7

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
10 Tháng ba 2020
TP Hồ Chí Minh
THCS Trường Chinh
  • The world is changing rapidly with supporting of the internet and science. Almost everything we are having now are different from ones we had in thenpast. We couldn't know so much things had changed. And my hometown isn't the exception. I lived in a riverside village, but I left it to a city when I was 12 years old. Since that time, it has been 15 years old. Now, I'm a university student. And this summer, I have time to visit my old hometown. And I am very surprised with the changing of my hometown. First of all, when I am in a bus, I see that the road in my hometown was changed. In past, there are dirt road and the transportation is very difficult and it is very bumpy. But now, with the money of the residents, the leader decides to hire architect to build another road. And now we have new road. The road is not as narrow as ones in past. They make the road by cement so people no longer to worry about quality of road. There are also potholes but it is as much as potholes in the past. So there are fewer traffic accidents and collisions. And although it is a countryside but I must promise the traffic management in my is very good. You can find traffic lights everywhere. There are also traffic polices to help instruct you how to drive right and punish everyone who violate traffic laws. People don't use horse and walking as the only transportation anymore. Now, we have car and motorbike for farther and faster travelling. Secondly, the education, there are more and more schools in my village. In the past, there was one school named Quang Trung Secondary School. But that school is very old. The infrastructure is low – quality, student must study in poor room. Each classroom only has 2 celling fans. But now there are also have 2 new school named Ngo Quyen Secondary School and Hong Bang Secondary School. And the infrastructures of these schools are very good. Each room has 3 celling fans and one air conditional which can be turned when summer comes. And also, there are televisions that can help teacher for teaching their students. In the past, my teacher taught me bỏ by a boring lesson with a tedious textbook. But now, students have the exciting lessons by learning with television. It is so convenient. In physics time or chemistry time, they will learn by seeing phenomenon not like us in the past just could only learn in a textbook. In addition, textbook now are more colorful than ones we had before. There are a lot of pictures to help students learn more efficiently. And the coolest thing is the schools now are nearby the village more than schools before. In then past, we needed to go all over the village and went through bridge to study. But now it is nearer than before. Thirdly, Internet is more popular among residents than in the past. Actually, in the past we didn't have internet. The most modern thing we had is a large television. In the community hall, there is a large television. Once a week, on weekend, people will go there to watch television, change news and also talk to each other about their jobs in this week. Large television just had news programme so children didn't have programmme to watch. But now, everything has changed. Each house always has one television. Those children can watch entertainment programme and play video games. Also, there is internet to help people access any website that they want. They can study on internet about how to make garden ? How to study more efficiently ? Children can study online. They don't need to study in class, they can self – study. They don't read newspaper anymore, they can read it on internet. Now, my hometown is more and more modern. At the center there is a big supermaket to provide people ingredients. It is BigC supermaket. They sell a lot of things. They sell vegetables, fresh meat, milk, canned food,… They also sell modern things such as laptop, computer, smartphone, … And the place I like best is a new park in my hometown. In the past, it was a wasteland with many trees. But now, the government decides to build a park there. It is very large with many green trees. The coolest thing is in the center of the park, there is a fountain. It is wonderful, isn't it ? Ok, that is all about the changes of my hometown from past until now. This is the end of my paragraph. How about you ? Can you write some changes of your hometown ? Goodbye and see you next time !
Bạn tham khảo nhé !!

Cindy Phạm_2007

Giải Nhì event Thế giới Sinh học 2
Thành viên
22 Tháng ba 2021
Lâm Đồng
HOCMAI FORUM
The world is changing rapidly with supporting of internet and science. Almost everything we are having now are different from ones we had in past. We couldn't know so much things had changed. And my hometown isn't the exception. I lived in a riverside village but I left it to a city when I was 12 years old. Since that time, it has been 15 years old. Now, I'm a university student. And this summer, I have time to visit my old hometown. And I am very surprised with the changing of my hometown. First of all, when I am in a bus, I see that the road in my hometown was changed. In past, there are dirt road and the transportation is very difficult and it is very bumpy. But now, with money of resident, the leader decide to hire architect to build another road. And now we have new road. The road is not as narrow as ones in past. They make road by cement so people no longer to worry about quality of road. There are also potholes but it is as much as potholes in past. So there are fewer traffic accidents and collisions. And also in a countryside but I must promise the traffic management in my hometown is very good. You can find traffic lights in everywhere. There are also traffic polices to help you how to drive right and punish everyone who violate traffic laws. People don't use horse and walk as the only transportation anymore. Now, we have car and motorbike for travel faster and farther Secondly, about education, there are more and more schools in my village. In past, there was one school named Quang Trung Secondary School. But that school is very old. The infranstructure is low – quality, student must study in poor room. Each classroom only has 2 celling fans. But now there are also have 2 new school named Ngo Quyen Secondary School and Hong Bang Secondary School. And the infranstructure of these school is very good. Each room has 3 celling fans and one air conditional which can be turned when summer comes. And also there are television that can help teacher for teach their students. In past, my teacher taught me by a boring lessons with tedious textbook. But now, students have the exciting lessons by learning with television. It is so convienient. In physics time or chemistry time, they will learn by seeing phenomenon not like us in past just can learn in textbook. In addition, textbook now are more colorful than ones we had before. There are a lot of picture to help students learn more effienctly. And the coolest thing is the school now are nearby the village more than school before. In past, we need to go all over the village and go through bridge to study. But now it is nearer than before. Thirdly, Internet is more popular among residents than in past. Actually, in past we didn't have internet. The most modern thing we have is large television. In past, there were community hall. In community hall, there are a large television. Once a week, in weekend, people will go there to watch television, change news and also talks each other about their jobs in this week. Large television just had news programm so children didn't have entertainment programm to watch. But now, everything has changed. Every house always has one television. Those children can watch entertainment programm and play video games. Also there are internet to help people access any website do they want. They can study in internet about how to make garden ? how to study more effienctly ? Children can study online. They don't need to study in class, they can self – study. They don't read newspaper anymore, they can read it in internet. Now, my hometown is more and more modern. At the center there are a big supermaket to provide people ingredients. It is BigC supermaket. They sell a lot of things. They sell vegetable, fresh meat, milk, canned food, … They also sell modern things such as laptop, computer, smartphone, … And the place I like best is a new park in my hometown. In past, it was a wasteland with many tree. But now, government decide to build a park in that wasteland. It is very large with many green tree. The coolest thing is in the center of park there is a fountain. Wonderful right ? Ok, that is all about the changes of my hometown from past to now. This is end of my paragraph. How about you ? Can you write a changes of your hometown ? Goodbye and see you next time !
Các bạn sửa bài hộ mình ạ
The world is changing rapidly with supporting of internet -> the internet and science. Almost everything we are having now are -> is different from ones -> the ones we had in past. We couldn't know so much -> many things had changed. And my hometown isn't the exception. I lived in a riverside village but I left it to a city when I was 12 years old. Since that time, it has been 15 years old. Now, I'm a university student. And this summer, I have time to visit my old hometown. And I am very surprised with the changing -> change of my hometown. First of all, when I am in -> on a bus, I see that the road in my hometown was changed. In past, there are dirt -> is a dirt road and the transportation is very difficult and it is very bumpy. But now, with money -> the money of resident -> the resident, the leader decide -> decides to hire architect -> an architect to build another road. And now we have new road -> a new road ( the new road ). The road is not as narrow as ones -> the ones in past. They make road by -> the road with cement so people no longer to -> bỏ to worry about quality -> the quality of road -> the road . There are also potholes but it is as much as potholes in past. So there are fewer traffic accidents and collisions. And also in a countryside -> the contryside but I must promise the traffic management in my hometown is very good. You can find traffic lights in -> bỏ in everywhere. There are also traffic polices -> policies to help you how to drive right and punish everyone who violate -> violates traffic laws. People don't use horse -> horses and walk as the only transportation anymore. Now, we have car -> cars and motorbike -> motorbikes for travel faster and farther Secondly, about education, there are more and more schools in my village. In past, there was one school named Quang Trung Secondary School. But that school is very old. The infranstructure -> infrastructure is low – quality, student -> the student must study in poor -> a poor room. Each classroom only has 2 celling -> ceiling fans. But now there are also have 2 new school -> schools named Ngo Quyen Secondary School and Hong Bang Secondary School. And the infranstructure -> infrastructure of these school -> schools is very good. Each room has 3 celling -> ceiling fans and one air conditional -> air-conditional which can be turned when summer comes. And also there are -> is television that can help teacher -> teachers for -> bỏ for teach their students. In past, my teacher taught me by -> bỏ by a boring lessons -> a boring lesson hay the lessons with tedious -> a tedios textbook. But now, students have the -> bỏ the exciting lessons by learning with television. It is so convienient -> convenient. In physics time or chemistry time, they will learn by seeing phenomenon -> phenomena not like us in past just can learn in textbook -> a textbook. In addition, textbook -> a textbook now are -> is more colorful than ones -> the ones we had before. There are -> is a lot of picture -> pictures to help students learn more effienctly -> efficiently . And the coolest thing is the school now are -> is nearby the village more than school -> the school before. In past, we need to go all over the village and go through bridge -> the bridge to study. But now it is nearer than before. Thirdly, Internet -> the internet is more popular among residents than in past. Actually, in past -> in past, we didn't have internet. The most modern thing we have is large television. In past, there were community -> was a community hall. In community -> the community hall, there are -> is a large television. Once a week, in -> on weekend, people will go there to watch television, change news -> the news and also talks -> talks to each other about their jobs in this week. Large television just had news programm -> program so children didn't have entertainment programm -> program to watch. But now, everything has changed. Every house always has one television. Those children can watch entertainment programm -> program and play video games. Also there are -> is internet -> the internet to help people access any website do they want. They can study in internet -> on the internet about how to make garden -> a garden ? how to study more effienctly -> efficiently? Children can study online. They don't need to study in class, they can self – study. They don't read newspaper -> thêm a or the anymore, they can read it in internet.-> on the internet Now, my hometown is more and more modern. At the center -> thêm dấy phẩy sau at the center there are -> is a big supermaket ->supermarket to provide people ingredients.-> thêm with It is BigC supermaket.-> a BigC supermarket They sell a lot of things. They sell vegetable,-> thêm s fresh meat, milk, canned food, … They also sell modern things such as laptop, computer, smartphone, -> thêm s … And the place I like best is a new park in my hometown. In past, it was a wasteland with many tree -> trees. But now, government decide -> the government decided to build a park in that wasteland. It is very large with many green tree -> trees The coolest thing is in the center of park there is a fountain. Wonderful right ? Ok, that is all about the changes of -> in my hometown from past -> the past to now. This is end -> the end of my paragraph. How about you ? Can you write a changes -> a change hoặc changes of -> in your hometown ? Goodbye and see you next time !
Mình thấy thì bài viết của bạn toàn những lỗi nhỏ về cách dùng the, a, an và các giới từ....hay cách thêm s nữa
bạn vào topic này thể hiểu hơn về cách dùng của the và a nha ^^
https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/ngu-phap-thong-dung-va-ho-tro-ngu-phap.821615/

Top Bottom