Blackz

Học sinh
Thành viên
5 Tháng năm 2020
Đồng Nai
Harvard
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. If the referee had seen it, our team would have won the game.
2. Your boss sounds like a real tyrant. If I were you, I would look for another job.
3. You really should learn how to use a computer. If you had used it, you could have finished the work in half the time.
4. I’ll be out of my office until 2:00. If you should need to reach me, I’ll be in the conference room.
5. The factory was on the verge of bankcrupcy. If it had gone out of business, hundreds of people would have lost their livelihood.
6. We would have won the game if Thompson had caught the ball.
7. If Thompson had not dropped the ball, we would have won the game.
8. If artists and creative thinkers had not dared to be different, the history of civilization would have to be rewritten.
9. If there should be a global nuclear war, some scientists predict that life on earth would end forever.
10. If Tom had told the truth about his educational background, he probably wouldn’t have got the job with the accounting firm.
11. If you were to finish your education, many more career opportunities would be open to you.
12. I’m glad I went to the meeting. If I hadn’t been there, my proposal probably would not have been accepted.
Giúp mình viết lại các câu sau ẩn "IF", cảm ơn.

Reactions: Diệp Hạ Bạch

Bella Dodo

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng mười một 2019
Hà Nội
Diễn Đàn Học Mãi
Top Bottom