Ngoại ngữ Các bài tập luyện thi chuyên anh 10.

greyrainny

Học sinh
Thành viên
28 Tháng tư 2017
Thái Bình
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

VERB FORMS
1. Finally the chocolate is wrapped in paper. It's now ready ...........(sell)
2. When he was a student, he always ............ (chat) with his friend in the class, which annoyed his teachers very much
3. I pretended .............(not hear) his question. I didn`t want to answer it
4. Rarely we ............(have) free time when we were upper secondary students
5. -" It was wrong of them to touch the gun of the robber"
- " You are right. Nothing .........(touch) before the police arrived
6. A: - " I`d like to see your new flat"
B:- " Well, come tomorrow, but it ..........( not look) its best, for the painters will still be working on it"
7. If it .......... (not be) for Mary`s help, I ........( not be) able to take part in the competition. As it ............( be), i managed to win the first prize, so i .......(be ) eternally indebted to her now
8. The fire ..........( spread) to the next building before the firemen ...........(arrive)
9. By the time he gets back i (finish) .......... my homework , and then i ...........(help) him with his
10. She demands that the garden ......... (weed ) now
11. The lift ............(be ) full, i decided to take the stairs
12. "I saw Peter on the way home yesterday afternoon" - " You ..........(see) someone else. He is abroad now"
13. You .........(see) Mary, tell her to phone me
14. A: - "Did you remember ...........( give) him the key of the safe?"
B:- " No, i didn`t . I ........ (do) it now

(Đề chuyên Lam Sơn 2013-2014)

greyrainny

Học sinh
Thành viên
28 Tháng tư 2017
Thái Bình
Tài liệu phát âm, trọng âm tiếng anh - Cô Phan Điệu (Moon.vn)

Attachments

• TÀI LIỆU PHÁT ÂM, TRỌNG ÂM TIẾNG ANH_Cô PHAN ĐIỆU_MOON.VN.pdf
    1.4 MB · Đọc: 483
Reactions: toilatot

greyrainny

Học sinh
Thành viên
28 Tháng tư 2017
Thái Bình
Read the following passage and choose the best answer
Bacteria are extremely small living things. While we measure our own sizes in inches or centimeters, bacterial size is measured in microns. One micron is a thousandth of a millimeter a pinhead is about a millimeter across. Rod shaped bacteria are usually from two to tour microns long, while rounded ones are generally one micron in diameter Thus if you enlarged a founded bacterium a thousand times, it would be just about the size of a pinhead. An adult human magnified by the same amount would be over a mile(1.6 kilometers) tall.
Even with an ordinary microscope, you must look closely to see bacteria. Using a magnification of 100 times, one finds that bacteria are barely visible as tiny rods or dots One cannot make out anything of their structure. Using special stains, one can see that some bacteria have attached to them wavy - looking "hairs" called flagella. Others have only one flagellum. The flagella rotate, pushing the bacteria though the water. Many bacteria lack flagella and cannot move about by their own power while others can glide along over surfaces by some little understood mechanism.
From the bacterial point of view, the world is a very different place from what it is to humans To a bacterium water is as thick as molasses is to us. Bacteria are so small that they are influenced by the movements of the chemical molecules around them. Bacteria under the microscope, even those with no flagella, often bounce about in the water. This is because they collide with the water molecules and are pushed this way and that. Molecules move so rapidly that within a tenth of a second the molecules around a bacterium have all been replaced by new ones even bacteria without flagella are thus constantly exposed to a changing environment.

1. Which of the following is the main topic of the passage?
(A) The characteristics of bacteria (B) How bacteria reproduce
(C) The various functions of bacteria (A) How bacteria contribute to disease

2. Bacteria are measured in
(A) inches (B) centimeters (C) microns (D) millimeters

3. Which of the following is the smallest?
(A) A pinhead (B) A rounded bacterium
(C) A microscope (D) A rod-shaped bacterium

4. According to the passage, someone who examines bacteria using only a microscope that magnifies 100 times would see
(A) tiny dots (B) small "hairs"
(C) large rods (D) detailed structures

5. The relationship between a bacterium and its flagella is most nearly analogous to which of the following?
(A) A rider jumping on a horse's back (B) A ball being hit by a bat
(C) A boat powered by a motor (D) A door closed by a gust of wind

6. In line 16, the author compares water to molasses, in order to introduce which of the following topics?
(A) The bacterial content of different liquids
(B) What happens when bacteria are added to molasses
(C) The molecular structures of different chemicals
(D) How difficult it is for bacteria to move through water

(From A collection of reading comprehension 4- TOELF)

Reactions: joon_young#1

joon_young#1

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng hai 2017
Nam Định
THPT Lê Quý Đôn
VERB FORMS
1. Finally the chocolate is wrapped in paper. It's now ready .......to be sold....(sell)
2. When he was a student, he was always ......chatting...... (chat) with his friend in the class, which annoyed his teachers very much
3. I pretended ......not to hear.......(not hear) his question. I didn`t want to answer it
4. Rarely did we .....have.......(have) free time when we were upper secondary students
5. -" It was wrong of them to touch the gun of the robber"
- " You are right. Nothing .....should have been touched....(touch) before the police arrived
6. A: - " I`d like to see your new flat"
B:- " Well, come tomorrow, but it .....won't look.....( not look) its best, for the painters will still be working on it"
7. If it ......hadn't been.... (not be) for Mary`s help, I ....wouldn't have been....( not be) able to take part in the competition. As it .......was .....( be), i managed to win the first prize, so i ...am....(be ) eternally indebted to her now
8. The fire .....had spread.....( spread) to the next building before the firemen .....arrived......(arrive)
9. By the time he gets back i (finish) .....will have finished..... my homework , and then i .......will help....(help) him with his
10. She demands that the garden .....be weeded.... (weed ) now
11. The lift ......was......(be ) full, i decided to take the stairs
12. "I saw Peter on the way home yesterday afternoon" - " You .....must have seen.....(see) someone else. He is abroad now"
13. Should You ....see.....(see) Mary, tell her to phone me
14. A: - "Did you remember .......to gove....( give) him the key of the safe?"
B:- " No, i didn`t . I ....will do.... (do) it now
Read the following passage and choose the best answer
Bacteria are extremely small living things. While we measure our own sizes in inches or centimeters, bacterial size is measured in microns. One micron is a thousandth of a millimeter a pinhead is about a millimeter across. Rod shaped bacteria are usually from two to tour microns long, while rounded ones are generally one micron in diameter Thus if you enlarged a founded bacterium a thousand times, it would be just about the size of a pinhead. An adult human magnified by the same amount would be over a mile(1.6 kilometers) tall.
Even with an ordinary microscope, you must look closely to see bacteria. Using a magnification of 100 times, one finds that bacteria are barely visible as tiny rods or dots One cannot make out anything of their structure. Using special stains, one can see that some bacteria have attached to them wavy - looking "hairs" called flagella. Others have only one flagellum. The flagella rotate, pushing the bacteria though the water. Many bacteria lack flagella and cannot move about by their own power while others can glide along over surfaces by some little understood mechanism.
From the bacterial point of view, the world is a very different place from what it is to humans To a bacterium water is as thick as molasses is to us. Bacteria are so small that they are influenced by the movements of the chemical molecules around them. Bacteria under the microscope, even those with no flagella, often bounce about in the water. This is because they collide with the water molecules and are pushed this way and that. Molecules move so rapidly that within a tenth of a second the molecules around a bacterium have all been replaced by new ones even bacteria without flagella are thus constantly exposed to a changing environment.

1. Which of the following is the main topic of the passage?
(A) The characteristics of bacteria
(B) How bacteria reproduce
(C) The various functions of bacteria (A) How bacteria contribute to disease

2. Bacteria are measured in
(A) inches (B) centimeters (C) microns (D) millimeters

3. Which of the following is the smallest?
(A) A pinhead (B) A rounded bacterium
(C) A microscope (D) A rod-shaped bacterium

4. According to the passage, someone who examines bacteria using only a microscope that magnifies 100 times would see
(A) tiny dots
(B) small "hairs"
(C) large rods (D) detailed structures

5. The relationship between a bacterium and its flagella is most nearly analogous to which of the following?
(A) A rider jumping on a horse's back (B) A ball being hit by a bat
(C) A boat powered by a motor (D) A door closed by a gust of wind

6. In line 16, the author compares water to molasses, in order to introduce which of the following topics?
(A) The bacterial content of different liquids
(B) What happens when bacteria are added to molasses
(C) The molecular structures of different chemicals
(D) How difficult it is for bacteria to move through water

greyrainny

Học sinh
Thành viên
28 Tháng tư 2017
Thái Bình
Complete the following passage by writing the correct form of the words given in brackets. Write your answers into the box below.

RAIN MAKING

When it rains, it does not always pour. During a typical storm, a (41. COMPARE) _______ small amount of the lock-up moisture in each cloud reaches the ground as rain. So the idea that human intervention - a rain dance, perhaps - might encourage the sky to give up a little (42. ADD) _______ water has been around since prehistoric times. More recently, would-be rain makers have used a more direct procedure - that of throwing (43. VARY) _______ chemicals out of aero-planes in an effort to wring more rain from the clouds, a practice known as "cloud seeding".

Yet such techniques, which were first developed in the 1940s, are (44. NOTORIETY) _______ difficult to evaluate. It is hard to (45. CERTAIN) _______, for example, how much rain would have fallen anyway. So, despite much anecdotal evidence of the advantages of cloud seeding, which has led to its adoption in more than 40 countries around the world, as far as scientists are concerned, results are still (46. CONCLUSIVE) _______. That could be about to change. For the past three years (47. RESEARCH) _______ have been carrying out the most extensive and (48. RIGOUR) _______ evaluation to date of a revolutionary new technique that will substantially boost the volume of (49. RAIN) _______.

The preliminary (50. FIND) _______ of their experiments indicate that solid evidence of the technique's effectiveness is now within the scientists' grasp.

Last edited by a moderator:

joon_young#1

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng hai 2017
Nam Định
THPT Lê Quý Đôn
Complete the following passage by writing the correct form of the words given in brackets. Write your answers into the box below.

RAIN MAKING

When it rains, it does not always pour. During a typical storm, a (41. COMPARE) ___comparatively____ small amount of the lock-up moisture in each cloud reaches the ground as rain. So the idea that human intervention - a rain dance, perhaps - might encourage the sky to give up a little (42. ADD) ____additional___ water has been around since prehistoric times. More recently, would-be rain makers have used a more direct procedure - that of throwing (43. VARY) ____various___ chemicals out of aero-planes in an effort to wring more rain from the clouds, a practice known as "cloud seeding".

Yet such techniques, which were first developed in the 1940s, are (44. NOTORIETY) ___notoriously____ difficult to evaluate. It is hard to (45. CERTAIN) ___ascertain____, for example, how much rain would have fallen anyway. So, despite much anecdotal evidence of the advantages of cloud seeding, which has led to its adoption in more than 40 countries around the world, as far as scientists are concerned, results are still (46. CONCLUSIVE) ___inconclusive____. That could be about to change. For the past three years (47. RESEARCH) ___researchers____ have been carrying out the most extensive and (48. RIGOUR) ____rigorous___ evaluation to date of a revolutionary new technique that will substantially boost the volume of (49. RAIN) ____rainfall ___.

The preliminary (50. FIND) ____findings___ of their experiments indicate that solid evidence of the technique's effectiveness is now within the scientists' grasp.

Last edited:
Reactions: greyrainny

greyrainny

Học sinh
Thành viên
28 Tháng tư 2017
Thái Bình
Dựa vào các từ gợi ý để hoàn thành các câu sau đây để hoàn thành một lá thư xin việc:
81 Tran Hung Dao Street
Hanoi
November 28 th ,2008
Dear Sir or Madam,
1. I /write / apply / the job of a tour guide /advertised / Vietnam Tourism Magazine.
->
2. I / interested / job / think / I / many / necessary qualifications.
->
3. I /some experience / this kind /job.
->
4. Last summer / I / arrange /excursions for foreign tourists / places of interest / in and around Hanoi.
->
5. I / feel / suitable /this position.
->
6. I / live /Hanoi / all the time / so / know / many of places / tourists / enjoy.
->
7. And /speak / English /French / fluent.
->
8. Look / forward /hear /you.
->
Your faithfully

(Đề chuyên Thái Bình năm 2009)

Nữ Thần Mặt Trăng

Cựu Mod Toán
Thành viên
TV BQT tích cực 2017
28 Tháng hai 2017
Hà Nội
THPT Đồng Quan
Dựa vào các từ gợi ý để hoàn thành các câu sau đây để hoàn thành một lá thư xin việc:
81 Tran Hung Dao Street
Hanoi
November 28 th ,2008
Dear Sir or Madam,
1. I /write / apply / the job of a tour guide /advertised / Vietnam Tourism Magazine.
-> I'm writing to apply for the job of a tour guide advertised in Vietnam Tourism Magazine
2. I / interested / job / think / I / many / necessary qualifications.
-> I'm interested in the job and think I have many of the necessary qualifications
3. I /some experience / this kind /job.
-> I have some experience of this kind of job
4. Last summer / I / arrange /excursions for foreign tourists / places of interest / in and around Hanoi.
-> Last summer, I arranged excursions for foreign tourists to the places of interest in and around Hanoi
5. I / feel / suitable /this position.
-> I feel I would be suitable for this position
6. I / live /Hanoi / all the time / so / know / many of places / tourists / enjoy.
-> I have been living in Hanoi all the time, so I know many of the places that tourists enjoy
7. And /speak / English /French / fluent.
-> And I can speak English and French fluently
8. Look / forward /hear /you.
-> I look forward to hearing from you.
Your faithfully

greyrainny

Học sinh
Thành viên
28 Tháng tư 2017
Thái Bình
Điền Giới Từ

1. We landed ........... Athens Airport, which is ........... the sea.
2. He was cold ........... bed so his mother put a blanket ........... him.
3. I'm not ........... favour of nuclear power in ...........of accidents.
4. When I sheltered........... a tree, an apple fell ...........my head.
5. Quite ...........chance I noticed that the house was ...........sale.
6. Can we discuss this ...........private? Alone, ...........other words.
7. If you're ...........difficulties with money, I'll help you ........... all means.
8. Hearing she was ...........of work took me ...........surprise.

greyrainny

Học sinh
Thành viên
28 Tháng tư 2017
Thái Bình
Chọn từ có cách phát âm khác loại
1. a. wretched b. crooked c. learned d. contained
2. a. established b. orphaned c. recognised d. contained
3. A. together B. worthy C. ethnic D. though
4. A. threaten B. smoothly C. theory D. cloth
5. A. material B. attraction C. access D. applicant
Chọn từ có trọng âm chính khác với từ còn lại.
6. A. suspicious B. distressful C. envelope D. returning
7. A. scholarship B. balcony C. educate D. engineer
8. A. abundant B. marvelous C. destructive D. disastrous
9. A. recent B. replace C. defeat D. describe
10. A. extensive B. considerate C. confident D. destroy

greyrainny

Học sinh
Thành viên
28 Tháng tư 2017
Thái Bình

THE DICTIONARY OF NATIONAL BIOGRAPHY

Just over one hundred years ago, the last volume of a tremendous work of reference entitled The Dictionary of National Biography rolled off the printing presses. (1)...................(ADMIT), this 21-volume shelf-filler may not immediately sound like the most thrilling read in the world. As entertainment, you might imagine it ranks some way below a (2)...................(POLITICS) autobiography. But you would be very, very wrong.

The DNB, like the Oxford English Dictionary, is one of the great monuments to British culture and also a hugely enjoyable work in its own right. It is, quite simply, an (3)...................(ALPHABET) dictionary of potted biographies of all the notable men and women who had lived in Britain since the year dot. It was produced between 1885 and 1900, and it remains (4)...................(EMPHASIS) an achievement of the Victorian period, richly redolent of 19th century confidence and (5)...................(CAPABLE), energy and optimism. It is also a monument to the enormous variety of the British national character, and the dictionary is immeasurably (6)...................(RICH) by this aspect. There are not only great statesmen, generals, writers, but also hundreds of wonderfully (7)...................(COLOUR) characters, who you can discover only by leafing idly through a volume of the DNB on a wet afternoon down at your local library.

The way in which the DNB was produced was very British too: on a shoestring, out of sheer dedication, and with no state (8 ) ...................(INTERFERE) whatsoever. It was the private endeavour of a group of (9)...................(ENTHUSE), scholars and freelance journalists, as (10)...................(OPPOSE) to, for instance, the Austrian equivalent, produced under the oppressive auspices of the imperial Academy of Vienna.

greyrainny

Học sinh
Thành viên
28 Tháng tư 2017
Thái Bình
Rewrite:
1. Absolute secrecy was vital to the success of the mission.
Without..................................................................................................................................
2. We will be retuming the books to the library soon.
I won't ...................................................................................................................................
3. We have no seats left for the concert on June 11th.
All the seats............................................................................................................................
4. You may be disqualified for the context if you don't obey the rules.
Failure....................................................................................................................................
5. They will not annouce the results formally.
No formal...............................................................................................................................
6. You don’t find such exquisite hand-made suits in many shops here.
In few ...................................................................................................................................
7. "Don’t worry. Of course you can take a month’s paid leave", said my boss.
My boss reassured ................................................................................................................
8. His insistence on dropping out of the race at the last minute came as no shock to everybody.
He ..........................................................................................................................................
9. What are the chances of Twilight 2 being a huge box-office success?
How likely............................................................................................................................. ?
10. I wish you hadn’t breathed a word about his private life to anyone.
I would like ..........................................................................................................................
11. A big man was standing in front of them.
In front of them......................................................................................................................
12. Immediately after his arrival things went wront.
Hardly....................................................................................................................................
13. They cancelled the light because of the heavy rain.
So heavily...............................................................................................................................
14. You can use it as long as you like, and it won't wear out.
No matter...............................................................................................................................
15. You remembered to post the letter, didn't you?
You didn’t.............................................................................................................................
16. Fresh fruit is plentiful at this time of year. SHORTAGE
There is...................................................................................................................................
17. Did she use her spare time in a good way? MAKE
Did she................................................................................................................................... ?
18. Most people show no concern about the mistreatment of animals. INDIFFERENT
Most people ..........................................................................................................................
19. If you hope to be a good driver, you mustn’t break the traffic regulations. ABIDE
If you......................................................................................................................................
20. Plane tickets are very expensive. NOSE
I have to pay ..........................................................................................................................

greyrainny

Học sinh
Thành viên
28 Tháng tư 2017
Thái Bình
The Art Of Giving And Taking

Gift exchange, also called ceremonial exchange, the transfer of goods or services that, although regarded as ________ (VOLUNTEER) by the people involved, is part of the expected social ________ (BEHAVE). Gift exchange may be distinguished from other types of exchange in several respects: the first offering is made in a generous manner and there is no haggling between donor and ________ (RECEIVE). The exchange is an expression of an existing social relationship or of the establishment of a new one that differs from ________ (PERSON) market relationships; and the profit in gift exchange may be in the sphere of social relationships and prestige rather than in material advantage.

The gift-exchange cycle entails _______ (OBLIGE) to give, to receive, and to return. Sanctions may exist to induce people to give, disapproval or loss of prestige resulting from a failure to do so. _______ (REFUSE) to accept a gift may be seen as refusal of social relations and may lead to enmity. The reciprocity of the cycle rests in the obligation to return the gift; the prestige associated with the appearance of ______ (GENEROUS) dictates that the value of the return be ________ (APPROXIMATE) equal to or greater than the value of the original gift.

one_day

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT tích cực 2017
13 Tháng tám 2013
Việt Nam

The Art Of Giving And Taking

Gift exchange, also called ceremonial exchange, the transfer of goods or services that, although regarded as voluntary (VOLUNTEER) by the people involved, is part of the expected social behaviour (BEHAVE). Gift exchange may be distinguished from other types of exchange in several respects: the first offering is made in a generous manner and there is no haggling between donor and recipient (RECEIVE). The exchange is an expression of an existing social relationship or of the establishment of a new one that differs from impersonal (PERSON) market relationships; and the profit in gift exchange may be in the sphere of social relationships and prestige rather than in material advantage.

The gift-exchange cycle entails obligations (OBLIGE) to give, to receive, and to return. Sanctions may exist to induce people to give, disapproval or loss of prestige resulting from a failure to do so. Refusal (REFUSE) to accept a gift may be seen as refusal of social relations and may lead to enmity. The reciprocity of the cycle rests in the obligation to return the gift; the prestige associated with the appearance of generosity (GENEROUS) dictates that the value of the return be approximately (APPROXIMATE) equal to or greater than the value of the original gift.

Khởi Đầu Mới

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2017

THE DICTIONARY OF NATIONAL BIOGRAPHY

Just over one hundred years ago, the last volume of a tremendous work of reference entitled The Dictionary of National Biography rolled off the printing presses. (1)...................(ADMIT), this 21-volume shelf-filler may not immediately sound like the most thrilling read in the world. As entertainment, you might imagine it ranks some way below a (2)...................(POLITICS) autobiography. But you would be very, very wrong.

The DNB, like the Oxford English Dictionary, is one of the great monuments to British culture and also a hugely enjoyable work in its own right. It is, quite simply, an (3)...................(ALPHABET) dictionary of potted biographies of all the notable men and women who had lived in Britain since the year dot. It was produced between 1885 and 1900, and it remains (4)...................(EMPHASIS) an achievement of the Victorian period, richly redolent of 19th century confidence and (5)...................(CAPABLE), energy and optimism. It is also a monument to the enormous variety of the British national character, and the dictionary is immeasurably (6)...................(RICH) by this aspect. There are not only great statesmen, generals, writers, but also hundreds of wonderfully (7)...................(COLOUR) characters, who you can discover only by leafing idly through a volume of the DNB on a wet afternoon down at your local library.

The way in which the DNB was produced was very British too: on a shoestring, out of sheer dedication, and with no state (8 ) ...................(INTERFERE) whatsoever. It was the private endeavour of a group of (9)...................(ENTHUSE), scholars and freelance journalists, as (10)...................(OPPOSE) to, for instance, the Austrian equivalent, produced under the oppressive auspices of the imperial Academy of Vienna.
1. ADMITTEDLY

2. POLITICIAN'S

3. ALPHABETICAL

4. EMPHATICALLY

5. CAPABILITY

6. ENRICHED

7. COLOURFUL

8. INTERFERENCE

9. ENTHUSIASTS

10. OPPOSED

@baochau1112

baochau1112

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Văn | CN CLB Khu vườn ngôn từ
Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương
Rewrite:
1. Absolute secrecy was vital to the success of the mission.
Without..................................................................................................................................
2. We will be retuming the books to the library soon.
I won't ...................................................................................................................................
3. We have no seats left for the concert on June 11th.
All the seats............................................................................................................................
4. You may be disqualified for the context if you don't obey the rules.
Failure....................................................................................................................................
5. They will not annouce the results formally.
No formal...............................................................................................................................
6. You don’t find such exquisite hand-made suits in many shops here.
In few ...................................................................................................................................
7. "Don’t worry. Of course you can take a month’s paid leave", said my boss.
My boss reassured ................................................................................................................
8. His insistence on dropping out of the race at the last minute came as no shock to everybody.
He ..........................................................................................................................................
9. What are the chances of Twilight 2 being a huge box-office success?
How likely............................................................................................................................. ?
10. I wish you hadn’t breathed a word about his private life to anyone.
I would like ..........................................................................................................................
11. A big man was standing in front of them.
In front of them......................................................................................................................
12. Immediately after his arrival things went wront.
Hardly....................................................................................................................................
13. They cancelled the light because of the heavy rain.
So heavily...............................................................................................................................
14. You can use it as long as you like, and it won't wear out.
No matter...............................................................................................................................
15. You remembered to post the letter, didn't you?
You didn’t.............................................................................................................................
16. Fresh fruit is plentiful at this time of year. SHORTAGE
There is...................................................................................................................................
17. Did she use her spare time in a good way? MAKE
Did she................................................................................................................................... ?
18. Most people show no concern about the mistreatment of animals. INDIFFERENT
Most people ..........................................................................................................................
19. If you hope to be a good driver, you mustn’t break the traffic regulations. ABIDE
If you......................................................................................................................................
20. Plane tickets are very expensive. NOSE
I have to pay ..........................................................................................................................
1/ Without absolute secrecy, the mission wouldn't have succeeded.
2/ It won’t be long after Jane’s husband returns from S.A.
3/ All the seats for the concert on June 11th have been booked.
4/ Failure to obey the regulations may result in your disqualification.
5/ No formal announcement of the decision will be made
6/ In few shops here do you find such exquisite hand-made suits
7/ My boss reassured me I could take a month's paid leave.
8/ He insisted on dropping out of the race at the last time, which came as no shock to everybody
9/ How likely is Twilight 2 to be a huge box-office success ?
10/ I would like you not to have breathed a word about his private life to anyone
11/ In front of them was standing a big man.
12/ Hardly had he arrived when things went wrong.
13/ So heavily did it rain that they cancelled the flight
14/ No matter how long you use it , it won't wear out
15/ You didn't forget to post the letter , did you?
16/ There is a shortage of fresh fruits at other times of the year
17/ did she make good use of her spare time?
18/ most people are indifferent to the mistreatment of animals.
19/ if you hope to be a good driver, you must abide by the traffic regulations.
20/ I have to pay through the nose for plane tickets.

P/s 1: E đăng mỗi lần ít thôi nhé. Đăng nhiều quá chị cx lười làm.
P/s 2: E nên đăng ra từng topic, đăng cùng 1 topic thế này chị nghĩ là đã có thành viên trả lời, ko xem lun :D

greyrainny

Học sinh
Thành viên
28 Tháng tư 2017
Thái Bình
1/ Without absolute secrecy, the mission wouldn't have succeeded.
2/ It won’t be long after Jane’s husband returns from S.A.
3/ All the seats for the concert on June 11th have been booked.
4/ Failure to obey the regulations may result in your disqualification.
5/ No formal announcement of the decision will be made
6/ In few shops here do you find such exquisite hand-made suits
7/ My boss reassured me I could take a month's paid leave.
8/ He insisted on dropping out of the race at the last time, which came as no shock to everybody
9/ How likely is Twilight 2 to be a huge box-office success ?
10/ I would like you not to have breathed a word about his private life to anyone
11/ In front of them was standing a big man.
12/ Hardly had he arrived when things went wrong.
13/ So heavily did it rain that they cancelled the flight
14/ No matter how long you use it , it won't wear out
15/ You didn't forget to post the letter , did you?
16/ There is a shortage of fresh fruits at other times of the year
17/ did she make good use of her spare time?
18/ most people are indifferent to the mistreatment of animals.
19/ if you hope to be a good driver, you must abide by the traffic regulations.
20/ I have to pay through the nose for plane tickets.

P/s 1: E đăng mỗi lần ít thôi nhé. Đăng nhiều quá chị cx lười làm.
P/s 2: E nên đăng ra từng topic, đăng cùng 1 topic thế này chị nghĩ là đã có thành viên trả lời, ko xem lun :D
Tại em lười ^^

nguyenvanthieuvb

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
29 Tháng năm 2017
Hải Phòng
mchiase.info
trong các môn học tôi yêu nhất môn anh, môn anh thực ra rất dễ, tăng trí thông minh vì 1 câu tiếng anh chúng ta chỉ dịch tầm 80% còn 20% kìa là đoán nghĩa của nó, và đặt câu hỏi thì sắp xếp cho hợp lí

greyrainny

Học sinh
Thành viên
28 Tháng tư 2017
Thái Bình
Ôi trời @@
Còn mấy bài kia, chị thấy cx khá dễ =)) E tự làm đi :D
Nếu gặp khó khăn về lý thuyết thì chị sẽ giúp. Còn làm chắc khó. Tại chị cx lười :D
Em sắp thi chuyên rồi mà giờ chẳng biết có được 5 điểm không ấy T-T
Chị giải thích ngữ pháp bài rewrite cho em đi chị :3

Top Bottom