Ngoại ngữ bt tiếng anh

mai thảo 2k2

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
2 Tháng bảy 2017
Gia Lai
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Ex1. Fill prepositions into blanks
1. He will have a meeting..................... 8 o'clock tomorrow
2. We always go to school............................... the morning
3. Her birthday is.................................. May 25th
4. There were a football match on TV.............................. 9pm to 10:45pm last night
5. Last month, I visited my uncle and I was staying.....................................the farm for a month
6. We always go to class.............................................. time
7. Children often receive lucky money from their parents and relative................................ Tet holidays
8. Mr. Baker often watches TV .......................................... the evenings
9. He wishes he will become a doctor..................................... the future
10. ..................................Chirstmas, good childre often receive presents from the Sana Claus
11. I am afraid to go out alone......................................... night
12. He was born............................. 1994
13. I will go to the market................................................., I will buy you some candies
14. We heard that news................................ TV last nght
15. There was a trading meeting............................................ 7am and 11am last Friday
16. I aways fimish the tests............................................ time
17. We brought along a raincoat just........................................... case it rained
18. He is............................................ of work now and he is looking for another job
19. This shirt is............................................... of date. I have to buy another
20. The paople shouted"rubber! rubber!" and the police came.................................. once
21. ........................................ first we didn;t know who he was but after that we knew he was a famous singer
22. I saw him...................................... the way to the movies
23. I am going to the market.............................................. the way, I will buy you some candies
24. They heard that news.............................. the radio last night
Ex2. Fill preposotions
1. Don't worry so much, my friens! You should care....................... your health
2. He never stops complaining to his boss.................................... the working conditions at the factory
3. If you want to pass the examination successfully, you should concentrate more.................... these grammar lesseons
4. Do you think that our plan will depend much....................... the weather
5. I have just seen a terrible accident. A car crashed................................ motorbike right at the concert of the street

tienganh220403@gmail.com

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
4 Tháng hai 2016
Nghệ An
1. at
2. in
3. on
4. from
5. on
6. in
7. on
8. in
9. in
10. on
11. at
12. in
14. on
15. at
16. in
17. in
20. in
21. at
22. in
23. by
24. on
1. of
2. about
3. on
4. on
5. into

Quỳnhtrang252

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
1 Tháng tám 2017
Hải Phòng
1. He will have a meeting..........at........... 8 o'clock tomorrow
2. We always go to school................in............... the morning
3. Her birthday is.................on................. May 25th
4. There were a football match on TV..................at............ 9pm to 10:45pm last night
5. Last month, I visited my uncle and I was staying.....................in................the farm for a month
6. We always go to class..........................on.................... time
7. Children often receive lucky money from their parents and relative........on.................... Tet holidays
8. Mr. Baker often watches TV .....................in..................... the evenings
9. He wishes he will become a doctor.................in................. the future
10. ....................on..............Chirstmas, good childre often receive presents from the Sana Claus
11. I am afraid to go out alone....................in..................... night
12. He was born......................in....... 1994
13. I will go to the market................................................., I will buy you some candies
14. We heard that news...............on................. TV last nght
15. There was a trading meeting.........................at................... 7am and 11am last Friday
16. I aways fimish the tests.............................on............... time
17. We brought along a raincoat just......................in..................... case it rained
18. He is............................................ of work now and he is looking for another job
19. This shirt is............................................... of date. I have to buy another
20. The paople shouted"rubber! rubber!" and the police came.................................. once
21. ........................................ first we didn;t know who he was but after that we knew he was a famous singer
22. I saw him...................................... the way to the movies
23. I am going to the market.............................................. the way, I will buy you some candies
24. They heard that news.............................. the radio last night
Ex2. Fill preposotions
1. Don't worry so much, my friens! You should care....................... your health
2. He never stops complaining to his boss.................................... the working conditions at the factory
3. If you want to pass the examination successfully, you should concentrate more.................... these grammar lesseons
4. Do you think that our plan will depend much....................... the weather
5. I have just seen a terrible accident. A car crashed................................ motorbike right at the concert of the street

pnhuthienn

Học sinh
Thành viên
27 Tháng bảy 2017
Quảng Ngãi
1. He will have a meeting..........at........... 8 o'clock tomorrow
2. We always go to school...........in.................... the morning
3. Her birthday is...............in................... May 25th
4. There were a football match on TV..........from.................... 9pm to 10:45pm last night
5. Last month, I visited my uncle and I was staying............on.........................the farm for a month
6. We always go to class...................on........................... time
7. Children often receive lucky money from their parents and relative...........on..................... Tet holidays
8. Mr. Baker often watches TV ................in.......................... the evenings
9. He wishes he will become a doctor....................in................. the future
10. ...................At...............Chirstmas, good childre often receive presents from the Sana Claus
11. I am afraid to go out alone.............at............................ night
12. He was born...................in.......... 1994
13. I will go to the market............then....................................., I will buy you some candies
14. We heard that news.....on........................... TV last nght
15. There was a trading meeting..............between.............................. 7am and 11am last Friday
16. I aways fimish the tests...................in......................... time
17. We brought along a raincoat just..............in............................. case it rained
18. He is..............out.............................. of work now and he is looking for another job
19. This shirt is............out................................... of date. I have to buy another
20. The paople shouted"rubber! rubber!" and the police came..........after........................ once
21. ...................At..................... first we didn;t know who he was but after that we knew he was a famous singer
22. I saw him.........on............................. the way to the movies
23. I am going to the market..............by................................ the way, I will buy you some candies
24. They heard that news........on...................... the radio last night
Ex2. Fill preposotions
1. Don't worry so much, my friens! You should care.....for.................. your health
2. He never stops complaining to his boss................about.................... the working conditions at the factory
3. If you want to pass the examination successfully, you should concentrate more........on............ these grammar lesseons
4. Do you think that our plan will depend much....on................... the weather
5. I have just seen a terrible accident. A car crashed.............into................... motorbike right at the concert of the street

Reactions: Quỳnhtrang252
Top Bottom