Ngoại ngữ BT Anh 11

Hà Nguyệt Dương

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
11 Tháng ba 2017
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

A-Join the sentences using relative pronouns orad verbs. Omit them where possible

1. The journalist will interview the old man. His house was broken into last night.
...........................................................................................................................
2. I remembered the man. I had seen him at the concert.
......................................................................................
3. We visited the town. We were born there
4. Bill and Jane haven't been talking to each other for days. There must be a reason.
...................................................................................................................................
5. People believe that the old building should be pulled down. The old building is on ParkStreet.
...................................................................................................................................................
6. She got up late and missed the boat. That was quite foolish of her.
.........................................................................................................
7. I invited Mrs.Kansasto my party. She lives next door.
...................................................................................
8. We must arrange the time. Then we can discuss the problem.
..................................................................................................

B-Using the words given and other words, complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence. Do not change the word given. (Use 2-5 words intotal):

1. I hadn't heard from Rob for years and yesterday I received a letter from him.
who Yesterday I received a letter from Robert________I hadn't heard from for years.
2. In 1986 they gave their first concert in Europe.
was 1986___________they gave their first concert in Europe.
3. I spoke to a very helpful assistant manager last week.
whom The assistant manager___________last week was very helpful.
4. We've interviewed all of the candidates but we haven't found anyone suitable for the job.
none We've interviewed all of the candidates, __________________for the job.
5. The shop where I used to work has closed down.
Which The shop _______________ work has closed down.
6. I went to two pay phones, but they were both out of order
Which I went to two pay phones, _________________ worked.
7. I don't know what made her quit her job.
reason I don't ________________ she quit her job
8. He didn't study enough for his exams, so he failed two of them.
caused He didn't study enough for his exams, __________________ two of them.
9. Dr Williams is a cardiologist and has his surgery on the second floor.
whose Dr Williams, _________________________ on the second floor, í a cardiologist

Phương Thảo Vpt

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
30 Tháng mười 2015
Hưng Yên
Trường THPT Yên Mỹ
1. The journalist will interview the old man whose house was broken into last night.
2. I remembered the man whom I had seen at the concert.
3. We visited the town where we were born.
5. People believe that the old building where is on ParkStreet should be pulled down .
6. She got up late and missed the boat that was quite foolish of her.
7. I invited Mrs.Kansas, lives next door, to my party.

Tên để làm gì

Cựu Mod Vật lí
Thành viên
13 Tháng bảy 2017
Bình Định
THPT Chuyên Lê Quý Đôn
A-Join the sentences using relative pronouns oral verbs. Omit them where possible

1. The journalist will interview the old man. His house was broken into last night.
.....The journalist will interview the old man whose house was broken into last night......................
2. I remembered the man. I had seen him at the concert.
.....I remembered the man whom i had seen at the concert.................................................................................
3. We visited the town. We were born there
.....We visited the town where we were born.............................................................
4. Bill and Jane haven't been talking to each other for days. There must be a reason.
.......There must be a reason why Bill and Jane haven't been..talking to each other for days....................................................................
5. People believe that the old building should be pulled down. The old building is on ParkStreet.
......People believe that the old building which is on ParkStreet should be pulled down...............................................................................
6. She got up late and missed the boat. That was quite foolish of her.
...It was foolish of her to get up late and missed the boat......................................................................................................
7. I invited Mrs.Kansas to my party. She lives next door.
.....I invited Mrs.Kansas who lives next door .to my party.............................................................................
8. We must arrange the time. Then we can discuss the problem.
........We must arrange..the time so that we can discuss the problem........................................................................................

B-Using the words given and other words, complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence. Do not change the word given. (Use 2-5 words intotal):

1. I hadn't heard from Rob for years and yesterday I received a letter from him.
who Yesterday I received a letter from Robert_who_______I hadn't heard from for years. (Câu này c xem lại đề dùm e nha, e nghĩ chỉ thiếu 1 chữ who thôi)
2. In 1986 they gave their first concert in Europe.
was 1986_was the year when___they gave their first concert in Europe.
3. I spoke to a very helpful assistant manager last week.
whom The assistant manager_whom i spoke to_last week was very helpful.
4. We've interviewed all of the candidates but we haven't found anyone suitable for the job.
none We've interviewed all of the candidates, none of whom were suitable________for the job.
5. The shop where I used to work has closed down.
Which The shop _at which i used to_______ work has closed down.
6. I went to two pay phones, but they were both out of order
Which I went to two pay phones, _neither of which_______ worked.
7. I don't know what made her quit her job.
reason I don't _know the reason why_____ she quit her job
8. He didn't study enough for his exams, so he failed two of them.
caused He didn't study enough for his exams, which caused him to fail__________________ two of them.
9. Dr Williams is a cardiologist and has his surgery on the second floor.
whose Dr Williams, whose surgery______ on the second floor, is a cardiologist
JFBQ00184070402Ar21

Top Bottom