Biến đổi câu và sửa lỗi sai.

lehongli

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười hai 2013
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Biến đổi câu
1. Alice looks nothing like her mother.
Alice doesn't ...
2. We cut down many forest and the Earth becomes hot.
The more ...
3. I didn't want to spend so much.
I'd rather ...
4. My brother likes football best.
My brother's ...
5. I couldn't find the way to her house.
I was ...
6 In the end, I had to buy a new television because I couldn't fix it.
What ...
7. They have been living in Germany for five years now
It ...
8. Nobody found Ralph's passport. (nowhere)
9. I like tea better than coffee (sooner)

Sửa lỗi sai
1. The coal is the world's most abundant fossil fuel.
2. Copyright law stated that you have to have the permission of the authors or the publishers before copying their work.
3. Sarah together with John and Kate are planning to throw a party for Andrew.
4. When his dog died, he cried for more than half hour.
5. In 1952, Ernest Hemingway wrote Old Man and the Sea for what he won a Nobel award in 1954
6. Which of these two books that you prefer more? Old Man and the Sea or Anna Karenina?
7. The book is well-written, except a few mistake in spelling. I would read it when I have a chance.
8. Athough having not completed the assigments, she decided to go to bed.
9. If this is true or not, I can't tell.
10. Today, Kate wakes up at 6 p.m as usually, but she decides to stay in bed for 30 minutes before finally getting up.
11. Today is a special day so we'll paint the town pink.

ppmelon2004@gmail.com

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
12 Tháng sáu 2018
Hà Nội
THPT Phuc Tho
Biến đổi câu
Alice doesn't look like her mother
The more forest we cut down, the hotter the Earth becomes
I'd rather spend less
My brother's favorite sport is football / interested in football / keen on football / fond of football ... v.v..
I was not able to find the way to her house
6 In the end, I had to buy a new television because I couldn't fix it. (câu này mình nghe hơi kì, ko pải là fix it mà nên là fix the old television)
What make me buy a new television is that i couldn't fix it
It has been 5 years since They started living in Germany
8. Nobody found Ralph's passport. (nowhere) Nowhere did everyone find Ralph's pasport
9. I like tea better than coffee (sooner) I would sooner tea than coffee

Sửa lỗi sai
2. Copyright law stated that you have to have the permission of the authors or the publishers before copying their work. >>> must
3. Sarah together with John and Kate are planning to throw a party for Andrew. >>> is
4. When his dog died, he cried for more than half hour. >>> half an hour
5. In 1952, Ernest Hemingway wrote Old Man and the Sea for what he won a Nobel award in 1954 >>> (làm bừa) which
6. Which of these two books that you prefer more? Old Man and the Sea or Anna Karenina?
7. The book is well-written, except a few mistake in spelling. I would read it when I have a chance.
8. Athough having not completed the assigments, she decided to go to bed. >>> DESPITE / IN SPITE OF
9. If this is true or not, I can't tell. >>> WHETHER
10. Today, Kate wakes up at 6 p.m as usually, but she decides to stay in bed for 30 minutes before finally getting up. >>> USUAL
11. Today is a special day so we'll paint the town pink. >>> WE'RE / WE'RE GOING TO

lehongli

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười hai 2013
Biến đổi câu
Alice doesn't look like her mother
The more forest we cut down, the hotter the Earth becomes
I'd rather spend less
My brother's favorite sport is football / interested in football / keen on football / fond of football ... v.v..
I was not able to find the way to her house
6 In the end, I had to buy a new television because I couldn't fix it. (câu này mình nghe hơi kì, ko pải là fix it mà nên là fix the old television)
What make me buy a new television is that i couldn't fix it
It has been 5 years since They started living in Germany
8. Nobody found Ralph's passport. (nowhere) Nowhere did everyone find Ralph's pasport
9. I like tea better than coffee (sooner) I would sooner tea than coffee

Sửa lỗi sai
2. Copyright law stated that you have to have the permission of the authors or the publishers before copying their work. >>> must
3. Sarah together with John and Kate are planning to throw a party for Andrew. >>> is
4. When his dog died, he cried for more than half hour. >>> half an hour
5. In 1952, Ernest Hemingway wrote Old Man and the Sea for what he won a Nobel award in 1954 >>> (làm bừa) which
8. Athough having not completed the assigments, she decided to go to bed. >>> DESPITE / IN SPITE OF
9. If this is true or not, I can't tell. >>> WHETHER
10. Today, Kate wakes up at 6 p.m as usually, but she decides to stay in bed for 30 minutes before finally getting up. >>> USUAL
11. Today is a special day so we'll paint the town pink. >>> WE'RE / WE'RE GOING TO

Có lúc nào đó mình đã nói ngôn ngữ có nhiều cách làm thật, nói chung là thế, đề này có vài câu thi chuyên 10 cũ rích mình có được từ "chị" cô giáo của mình nên mình không có đáp án chính xác nào cả.
btw,
Biến đổi câu
4. Hiếm khi thấy ai rút động từ to be thành 's khi chủ từ như thế cả, theo mình nên bỏ mấy cái sau ngoài favourite
6. trong lúc mình cố nhớ ra câu đó là gì đã gõ sai ^^, sooo sorrrry, còn nữa, What makes nha, và bạn biến đổi thiếu ý nghĩa rồi, còn in the end thì bỏ mất.
8. mình không rõ cái này là chính xác
Sửa lỗi sai, (phần mình thích nhất)
2. sai rồi nè.
8. sai rồi nè.
11. sai rồi nè

I feel so evil :Tuzki50 ^^

Top Bottom