Lê Khánh Chi

Tài năng đoàn viên
Thành viên
18 Tháng mười một 2017
Lâm Đồng
Trường .......
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Imagine that you have one of the problems mentioned in this lesson. Write a letter to Mr. Wilson for advice on a suitable course and get further information about it.
January 25th, 2018
Dear Mr.Wilson
I'm writing this letter to enquire you about the life skills lessons which is advertised on your website. I'm now a student at a high school and I'm 17 years old. I find myself always feel worried when I speak in front of the crowds and I'm very shy. Maybe I'm lacking of confidence. Could you advise me to overcome this difficulty? Can you tell me which of the course I should take? One more things, I would like to know the tuition fee that I need to pay for the couses. Thanks so much for spending time reading this letter. I hope I will make a right decision after receiving your answers. I'm looking forward to hearing you soon.
Yours sincerely,
Chi
Nhờ các bạn sửa hộ mk bài viết này với
Mk thấy ko ổn lắm
Cảm ơn các bạn nhiều!!!

Reactions: phuongdaitt1

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
Imagine that you have one of the problems mentioned in this lesson. Write a letter to Mr. Wilson for advice on a suitable course and get further information about it.
January 25th, 2018
Dear Mr.Wilson
I'm writing this letter to enquire you about the life skills lessons which is advertised on your website. I'm now a student at a high school and I'm 17 years old. I find myself always feel worried when I speak in front of the crowds and I'm very shy. Maybe I'm lacking of confidence. Could you advise me to overcome this difficulty? Can you tell me which of the course I should take? One more things, I would like to know the tuition fee that I need to pay for the couses. Thanks so much for spending time reading this letter. I hope I will make a right decision after receiving your answers. I'm looking forward to hearing you soon.
Yours sincerely,
Chi
Nhờ các bạn sửa hộ mk bài viết này với
Mk thấy ko ổn lắm
Cảm ơn các bạn nhiều!!!
Mình nghĩ nên sửa như thế này, bạn tham khảo nhé!
January 25th, 2018
Dear Mr.Wilson
I'm writing this letter to enquire about the life skills lessons which is advertised on your website. I'm now a student at a high school and I'm 17 years old. I find myself always feel worried when I speak in front of the crowds and I'm very shy. Maybe I lack of confidence. Can you advise me to overcome this difficulty and which of the courses I should take? One more things, I would like to know the tuition fee that I need to pay for the courses. Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading this letter. I hope I will make a right decision after receiving your answers. I'm looking forward to hearing you soon.
Yours sincerely,
Chi

Top Bottom