Ngoại ngữ Bare infinitive and To infinitive

Kinamoki Shiena

Học sinh
Thành viên
19 Tháng chín 2017
Đà Nẵng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. The mechanic serviced my car last week.

I had the mechanic .....................................................................................................................................................

2. I felt nervous when I traveled by air.

Travelling by air made ...................................................................................................................................................

3. He could not afford to buy the car.

The car was too expensive ............................................................................................................................................

4. I advised you to put your money in the bank.

You had better .............................................................................................................................................................

5. There is no need for you to talk so loudly

You don’t have .............................................................................................................................................................

6. “You must ask me for permission before leaving” the teacher said to Tom

The teacher made Tom ..................................................................................................................................................

7. The house shook violently and all of us felt that

All of us felt the house ..................................................................................................................................................

8. We can’t possibly work in this noise

It’s impossible .................................................................................................................................................................

9. Mr. Puncher doesn’t allow his children to go out in the evening

Mr. Puncher doesn’t let ....................................................................................................................................................

10. Contacting her at work in usually quite easy.

It’s quite easy ................................................................................................................................................................

11. “Mr. John left the house very early this morning”, Tom said.

Tom said that he saw ..................................................................................................................................................

12. Jimmy got into his car and drove away. I saw this.

I saw Jimmy ...............................................................................................................................................................

13. Can you sign the papers please? They are ready.

The papers are .................................................................................................................................................................

14. Harry’s parents didn’t allow him to smoke and drink.

Harry’s parents didn’t let .................................................................................................................................................

15. I think that you should make a decision soon.

I want ..........................................................................................................................................................................

16. They talked in the next room.

I heard .........................................................................................................................................................................

17. The customs officer told him to open his briefcase.

The custom officer made .............................................................................................................................................

18 The animal moved towards me, I felt it.

I felt .........................................................................................................................................................................

19 You can use my car if you want to.

I will let ....................................................................................................................................................................

20 My father said I could use his car.

My father allowed ......................................................................................................................................................

21 I was surprised that it rained

It didn’t expect ........................................................................................................................................................

22 He looks older when he wears glasses.

Wearing glasses made ..................................................................................................................................................

23 My lawyer said I shouldn’t say anything to the police.

My lawyer advised ........................................................................................................................................................

24 If you have a car you are able to go places more easily.

Having a car enables ........................................................................................................................................................

25 Don’t let me forget to call my sister.

Please remind ..................................................................................................................................................................

GIÚP EM VỚI Ạ!!!!:r2:r2:r2

JinMin Young

Ngày hè của em
Thành viên
27 Tháng hai 2017
Nghệ An

I had the mechanic .....................................................................................................................................................

Travelling by air made ...................................................................................................................................................

The car was too expensive ............................................................................................................................................

You had better .............................................................................................................................................................

You don’t have .............................................................................................................................................................

The teacher made Tom ..................................................................................................................................................

All of us felt the house ..................................................................................................................................................

It’s impossible .................................................................................................................................................................

Mr. Puncher doesn’t let ....................................................................................................................................................

It’s quite easy ................................................................................................................................................................

Tom said that he saw ..................................................................................................................................................

I saw Jimmy ...............................................................................................................................................................

The papers are .................................................................................................................................................................

Harry’s parents didn’t let .................................................................................................................................................

I want ..........................................................................................................................................................................

I heard .........................................................................................................................................................................

The custom officer made .............................................................................................................................................

I felt .........................................................................................................................................................................

I will let ....................................................................................................................................................................

My father allowed ......................................................................................................................................................

It didn’t expect ........................................................................................................................................................

Wearing glasses made ..................................................................................................................................................

My lawyer advised ........................................................................................................................................................

Having a car enables ........................................................................................................................................................

Please remind ..................................................................................................................................................................

~> I had the mechanic service my car last week

~> Travelling by air made me feel nervous

~> The car was too expensive for him to buy.

~> You had better put your money in the bank

~> You don’t have to take so loudly

~> The teacher made Tom ask she/he for permission before leaving

~> All of us felt the house shake violently

~> It is impossible for us to work in this noise

~> Mr. Puncher doesn’t let his children go out in the evening

~> It’s quite easy to contact her at work

~> Tom said that he saw Mr. John leave the house very early that morning

~> I saw Jimmy get into his car and drive away

~> The papers are ready for you to sign

~> Harry’s parents didn’t let him smoke and drink

~> I want you make a decision soon

~> I heard them talk in the next room

~> The custom officer made him open the briefcase

~> I felt the animal move towards me

~> I will let you use my car if you want to

~> My father allowed me to use his car

~> It didn’t expect it to rain

~> Wearing glasses made him look older

~> My lawyer advised me not to say anything to the police

~> Having a car enables you to go places more easily.

~> Please remind me to call my sister.

Lề: Ối tớ cũng là fan Running Man nè...Lee Kwang Sú... @Kinamoki Shiena Avatar đặc trưng ghê :D :D

Last edited:

Tên để làm gì

Cựu Mod Vật lí
Thành viên
13 Tháng bảy 2017
Bình Định
THPT Chuyên Lê Quý Đôn

I had the mechanic ...serviced last week..................................................................................................................................................

Travelling by air made .................me fell nervous..................................................................................................................................

The car was too expensive ..........for him to buy it..................................................................................................................................

You had better ....put your money in the bank................................................................................................................................

You don’t have ..........to talk so loudly...................................................................................................................................................

The teacher made Tom ...................ask her for permission before leaving....................................................................................

All of us felt the house ...shook violently...............................................................................................................................................

It’s impossible .......for us to work in this noise..............................................................................................................................

Mr. Puncher doesn’t let ............his children go out in the evening..................................................................................................

It’s quite easy .........to contact her at work..............................................................................................

Tom said that he saw ....Mr. John left the house very early that morning.........................................................

I saw Jimmy ...got into his car and drove away...............................................................................................................

The papers are ....ready for you to sign.......................................................................................................................

Harry’s parents didn’t let ................. him smoke and drink............................................................................................

I want ....................you to make a decision soon...........................................................................................

I heard ......they had talked in the next room..........................................................................................................

The custom officer made ........him to open his briefcase........................................................................................

I felt ......(that) the animal moved towards me...................................................................................................

I will let .you use my car if you want to..................................................................................................................

My father allowed .........me to use his car................................................................................................................

It didn’t expect ...it to rain.....................................................................................................................................................

Wearing glasses made ....him look older..............................................................................................................................................

My lawyer advised ........me not to say anything to the police...................................................................................................

Having a car enables ..for you to go places...........................................................................................................

Please remind ...me to call my sister...................................................................................................................

:r50r110

Reactions: Kinamoki Shiena

hoangnga2709

Giải Danh dự "Thử thách cùng Box Hóa 2017"
Thành viên
3 Tháng chín 2014
Bình Định

I had the mechanic service my car last week.

Travelling by air made me feel nervous.

The car was too expensive for him to buy.

You had better put your money in the bank.

You don’t have to talk so loudly.

The teacher made Tom ask he for permission before leaving.

All of us felt the house shake violently.

It’s impossible for us to work in this noise.

Mr. Puncher doesn’t let his children go out in the evening.

It’s quite easy to contact her at work in usually.

Tom said that he saw Mr. John left the house very early that morning.

I saw Jimmy get into his car and drive away.

The papers are ready for you to sign.

Harry’s parents didn’t let he smoke and drink.

I want you make a decision soon.

I heard they talk in the next room.

The custom officer made him open his briefcase.

I felt move towards me.

I will let you use my car.

My father allowed me to use his car.

It didn’t expect it to rain.

Wearing glasses made he look older.

My lawyer advised me not to say anything to the police.

Having a car enables you to travel round more easily.

Please remind to call my sister.

Top Bottom