Banned
Banned
Thành viên
7 Tháng tám 2018
Lâm Đồng
THCS Lộc Sơn
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Write a paragraph (from 80-100 words) about the festival in Viet Nam
Bài làm
All of the special holiday in my country, I like Tet the most. Tet is an occasion to everyone get together in warm atmosphere. Before Tet holiday, everyone prepares many things, decorates their house and buy many things such as clothes,food,etc.... Beside, most of the streets also are decorated beautifully with colourful lights and flower. During Tet, I spends more time on visiting my uncle, aunt, neighbourhood. Especially, I give to each other the best wishes for the new year. Tet is an oppotunity for the children receive lucky money. There is a funny thing that people try to avoid agument or saying any bad things at Tet.I love Tet holiday.
Mọi người sửa giúp mik với nha! Thanks mọi người:Tonton18:Tonton1

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
All of the special holiday in my country, I like Tet the most. Tet is an occasion to everyone gets together in a warm atmosphere. Before the Tet holiday, everyone prepares many things, decorates their house and buys many things such as clothes, food,etc.... Besides, most of the streets also are decorated beautifully with colourful lights and flowers. During Tet, I (chỉ một mình em đi à???) spend more time on visiting my uncle, aunt, neighborhoods. Especially, I give to each other the best wishes for the new year. Tet is an opportunity for the children to receive lucky money. There is a funny thing that people try to avoid arguments or saying any bad things at Tet. I love Tet holiday. (chị nghĩ là nên có 1 câu kết khác em ạ)

Reactions: phuongdaitt1

capiroushan@yahoo.com

Banned
Banned
Thành viên
7 Tháng tám 2018
Lâm Đồng
THCS Lộc Sơn
All of the special holiday in my country, I like Tet the most. Tet is an occasion to everyone gets together in a warm atmosphere. Before the Tet holiday, everyone prepares many things, decorates their house and buys many things such as clothes, food,etc.... Besides, most of the streets also are decorated beautifully with colourful lights and flowers. During Tet, I (chỉ một mình em đi à???) spend more time on visiting my uncle, aunt, neighborhoods. Especially, I give to each other the best wishes for the new year. Tet is an opportunity for the children to receive lucky money. There is a funny thing that people try to avoid arguments or saying any bad things at Tet. I love Tet holiday. (chị nghĩ là nên có 1 câu kết khác em ạ)
Chị thử gợi ý một vài câu đc ko ạ

Top Bottom