Banned
Banned
Thành viên
28 Tháng một 2018
Gia Lai
THCS Huỳnh Thúc Kháng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

ViẾt Về MộT đẤt NưỚc Mà BạN yÊu ThÍcH
Viết về một đất nước bạn yêu thích bằng tiếng anh
(hạn chế sai nha các bạn)
Area and population Indonesia has about 17,508 islands. It covers a land area of 1,904,569km2. With a population of over 237 million people, Indonesia is the world's fourth most populous country. The capital city is Jakarta and the official language is Indonesian.
Economy Indonesia's economy is the largest in Southeast Asia. Tourism plays a big role in the economy. In 2013 tourist sector contributed about US$9 billion. Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, China, Japan are the top five sources of visitors to Indonesia.
Sports Indonesia's sports are mainly male-oriented. The most popular sports are badminton and football. Traditional sports include Sepak Takraw, and Pencak Silat.
Culture Indonesia is a widely diverse nation with over 300 ethnic groups. Its culture is influenced by Chinese, European, Indian and Malay cultures. The influences of Western cultures are seen in science, technology, and modern entertainment.
Tourist attractions Indonesia is famous for its islands and beautiful views. The most popular destinations in Indonesia are beaches of Bali, Lombok, wonderful islands of Java, Sumatra, Kalimantan. Museums, monuments and gardens in the capital are also famous tourist attractions.

Reactions: Đỗ Anh Thái

Đỗ Anh Thái

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
8 Tháng năm 2016
Hà Nội
THPT HVT
Area and population Indonesia has about 17,508 islands. It covers a land area of 1,904,569km2. With a population of over 237 million people, Indonesia is the world's fourth most populous country. The capital city is Jakarta and the official language is Indonesian.
Economy Indonesia's economy is the largest in Southeast Asia. Tourism plays a big role in the economy. In 2013 tourist sector contributed about US$9 billion. Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, China, Japan are the top five sources of visitors to Indonesia.
Sports Indonesia's sports are mainly male-oriented. The most popular sports are badminton and football. Traditional sports include Sepak Takraw, and Pencak Silat.
Culture Indonesia is a widely diverse nation with over 300 ethnic groups. Its culture is influenced by Chinese, European, Indian and Malay cultures. The influences of Western cultures are seen in science, technology, and modern entertainment.
Tourist attractions Indonesia is famous for its islands and beautiful views. The most popular destinations in Indonesia are beaches of Bali, Lombok, wonderful islands of Java, Sumatra, Kalimantan. Museums, monuments and gardens in the capital are also famous tourist attractions.
đúng ko vậy em
sai thì anh die ấy

Hạt Đậu nhỏ

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng bảy 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh
ViẾt Về MộT đẤt NưỚc Mà BạN yÊu ThÍcH
Viết về một đất nước bạn yêu thích bằng tiếng anh
(hạn chế sai nha các bạn)

Today, I will lecture about the country of Japan. the reason that I love this country as comics and cuisine. Japanese comics attached to my childhood. I spent a private space to collect them. There are many famous series like doraemon cônan. Japanese culinary culture is very rich and rich nutritional value. the Japanese usually use fresh ingredients to make dishes. and in particular they favor fish and vegetables. I would like to try the noodles or shushi in Japan. I have read in comics, look at them seems very appealing. Life in Japan is a high-quality life and modern. The Japanese are very careful and always demanding in all things. they are very hospitable and always help others, especially for international students. VA cuoi cung 1 other reason I love for a landscape that is. for example Mount Fuji or cherry. the famous temples in kyoto.

Reactions: Đỗ Anh Thái

Đỗ Anh Thái

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
8 Tháng năm 2016
Hà Nội
THPT HVT
Today, I will lecture about the country of Japan. the reason that I love this country as comics and cuisine. Japanese comics attached to my childhood. I spent a private space to collect them. There are many famous series like doraemon cônan. Japanese culinary culture is very rich and rich nutritional value. the Japanese usually use fresh ingredients to make dishes. and in particular they favor fish and vegetables. I would like to try the noodles or shushi in Japan. I have read in comics, look at them seems very appealing. Life in Japan is a high-quality life and modern. The Japanese are very careful and always demanding in all things. they are very hospitable and always help others, especially for international students. VA cuoi cung 1 other reason I love for a landscape that is. for example Mount Fuji or cherry. the famous temples in kyoto.
cảm ơn nha
nhưng có sai lỗi chính tả ko bn
kt lại giùm nha

ĐứcHoàng2017

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
21 Tháng ba 2018
Hà Nội
Hocmai
Mình nghĩ bạn nên thêm câu kết sẽ hay hơn đó :D

Top Bottom