Ngoại ngữ bài viết về kỉ niệm đáng nhớ.sửa cho mình nhé cảm ơn nhiều!

trần hiểu vy

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
13 Tháng chín 2017
Thái Nguyên
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

The memories of the first day of school when entering grade 1 I still remember as in. Early in the morning my mother called me up to prepare for personal hygiene and breakfast. Finished, her mother was dressed in neat white clothes and put on a new pair she bought for her on the day of school. Mother told me to be polite greeting when meeting with teachers. When I arrived at school, my younger siblings were eagerly awaiting class with new friends. On the first day of school in the autumn of autumn, the clear blue sky and the cool breeze left behind me a beautiful memory of the distance students.:):):)

shirona

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
23 Tháng tám 2017
Hà Nội
The memories of the first day of school when entering grade 1 I still remember as in. Early in the morning my mother called me up to prepare for personal hygiene and breakfast. Finished, her mother was dressed in neat white clothes and put on a new pair she bought for her on the day of school. Mother told me to be polite greeting when meeting with teachers. When I arrived at school, my younger siblings were eagerly awaiting class with new friends. On the first day of school in the autumn of autumn, the clear blue sky and the cool breeze left behind me a beautiful memory of the distance students.:):):)
bạn xem lại câu này nhé: "her mother was dressed in neat white clothes and put on a new pair she bought for her on the day of school".

Reactions: trần hiểu vy

shirona

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
23 Tháng tám 2017
Hà Nội
mình nghĩ bạn nên thay chỗ: "of the distance students" thành "
of the first day of school" sẽ hay hơn :))

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
The memories of the first day of school when entering grade 1 I still remember as in(I still remember the memories of the first school's day when entering grade 1). Early in the morning my mother called me up (woke me up) to prepare for personal hygiene and breakfast. Finished( After I finished), her mother was dressed in neat white clothes and put on a new pair she bought for her on(for) the day of school. Mother told me to be polite greeting (greeting politely) when meeting with (Bỏ) teachers. When I arrived at school, my younger siblings were eagerly awaiting class with new friends. On the first day of school in the autumn of autumn (On the first day at school), the clear blue sky and the cool breeze left behind (gave) me a beautiful memory of the distance students (student ages)

Tô đỏ = cần sửa
Tô xanh = có thể tham khảo

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
The memories of the first day of school when entering grade 1 I still remember as in.
=> Chỗ này thừa bạn nhé, nên bỏ "when entering grade 1"
=> "As in" mình không hiểu lắm, nếu ý bạn là nhớ rất rõ thì sửa thành "Still remember vividly"

Early in the morning my mother called me up to prepare for personal hygiene and breakfast.
=> Call sb up dễ bị hiểu nhầm là gọi điện thoại lắm bạn nhé, nên sửa thành "Woke me up"

Finished, her mother was dressed in neat white clothes and put on a new pair she bought for her on the day of school.
=> After I finished/ had finished
=> New pair of...?
=> Ý bạn là mẹ bạn mặc quần áo trắng và mang gì đó hay là giúp bạn mặc những cái đó?

Mother told me to be polite greeting when meeting with teachers.
=> to be polite and to greet
=> bỏ with

When I arrived at school, my younger siblings were eagerly awaiting class with new friends.
=> with their new friends

On the first day of school in the autumn of autumn, the clear blue sky and the cool breeze left behind me a beautiful memory of the distance students.
=> In autumn
=> gave me/ jogged my memory about
=> Chỗ distance of students mình chưa hiểu ý bạn lắm

trần hiểu vy

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
13 Tháng chín 2017
Thái Nguyên
The memories of the first day of school when entering grade 1 I still remember as in.
=> Chỗ này thừa bạn nhé, nên bỏ "when entering grade 1"
=> "As in" mình không hiểu lắm, nếu ý bạn là nhớ rất rõ thì sửa thành "Still remember vividly"

Early in the morning my mother called me up to prepare for personal hygiene and breakfast.
=> Call sb up dễ bị hiểu nhầm là gọi điện thoại lắm bạn nhé, nên sửa thành "Woke me up"

Finished, her mother was dressed in neat white clothes and put on a new pair she bought for her on the day of school.
=> After I finished/ had finished
=> New pair of...?
=> Ý bạn là mẹ bạn mặc quần áo trắng và mang gì đó hay là giúp bạn mặc những cái đó?

Mother told me to be polite greeting when meeting with teachers.
=> to be polite and to greet
=> bỏ with

When I arrived at school, my younger siblings were eagerly awaiting class with new friends.
=> with their new friends

On the first day of school in the autumn of autumn, the clear blue sky and the cool breeze left behind me a beautiful memory of the distance students.
=> In autumn
=> gave me/ jogged my memory about
=> Chỗ distance of students mình chưa hiểu ý bạn lắm
một số chỗ mình viết chưa rõ ý (nhờ bạn sửa giúp mình)
-mẹ mặc cho em bộ quần áo trắng tinh tươm và khoác chiếc cặp mới mẹ đã mua cho em nhân ngày khai giảng
-distance student:suốt quãng đường sinh viên của mình
bạn sửa giúp mình nhé.thanks

trần hiểu vy

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
13 Tháng chín 2017
Thái Nguyên
The memories of the first day of school when entering grade 1 I still remember as in(I still remember the memories of the first school's day when entering grade 1). Early in the morning my mother called me up (woke me up) to prepare for personal hygiene and breakfast. Finished( After I finished), her mother was dressed in neat white clothes and put on a new pair she bought for her on(for) the day of school. Mother told me to be polite greeting (greeting politely) when meeting with (Bỏ) teachers. When I arrived at school, my younger siblings were eagerly awaiting class with new friends. On the first day of school in the autumn of autumn (On the first day at school), the clear blue sky and the cool breeze left behind (gave) me a beautiful memory of the distance students (student ages)

Tô đỏ = cần sửa
Tô xanh = có thể tham khảo
bạn ơi có 1 vài chỗ mình muốn viết thế này bạn sửa giúp mình nhé:
-ngày đầu tiên đi học trong sáng mùa thu tháng 9,bầu trời trong xanh và gió mát trong lành đã để lại trong em bao kỉ niệm đẹp về quãng đường học sinh.cảm ơn bạn nhiều

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
bạn ơi có 1 vài chỗ mình muốn viết thế này bạn sửa giúp mình nhé:
-ngày đầu tiên đi học trong sáng mùa thu tháng 9,bầu trời trong xanh và gió mát trong lành đã để lại trong em bao kỉ niệm đẹp về quãng đường học sinh.cảm ơn bạn nhiều
The first day at school in the September,The blue sky and the fresh wind gave me a lot of unforgettable memories about the time being an student.

Top Bottom