Banned
Banned
Thành viên
27 Tháng mười hai 2017
Đắk Lắk
Trường THCS Nguyễn Du
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

supply the correct tense of the verbs
1. i awear i _____________you the truh (tell)
2. we _________________(listen) to the radio when it suddenly stoopped working
3. they __________ ( be) in this town for a long time . they ______ (come) here 16years ago
4. "i;m going to miss a good film on TV because i'll be out tonight " - "i ___________it for you if you like "(video)
5. i (iphone) _____________ you tomorrow when i (get) ______________ home from work
6. when i _______ (be) a child, i ued to go swimming
7. that book _____(lie) i=on the table for weeks . you _________(not read) it yet ?
8. i don't minnd babysitting for you . your baby rarely _______(cry)
9. you (meet) ___________tom at the party last night ? - no , he (already/go) __________home when i (arrive) ______________at the party
10. you__________ (see) the film on TV last night ?
@TajSaker
@ngchau2001
@khuattuanmeo
@Minh Nhí

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
1. i awear i _____________you the truh (tell)
told
2. we _________________(listen) to the radio when it suddenly stopped working
were listening
3. they __________ ( be) in this town for a long time . they ______ (come) here 16 years ago
has been- came
4. "i;m going to miss a good film on TV because i'll be out tonight " - "i ___________it for you if you like "(video)
???
5. i (phone) _____________ you tomorrow when i (get) ______________ home from work
will phone- get
6. when i _______ (be) a child, i used to go swimming
was
7. that book _____(lie) on the table for weeks . you _________(not read) it yet ?
has lay- Have you read ... ?
8. i don't mind baby sitting for you . your baby rarely _______(cry)
cries
9. you (meet) ___________tom at the party last night ? - no , he (already/go) __________home when i (arrive) ______________at the party
Did you meet ... ?- has already gone- arrived
10. you__________ (see) the film on TV last night ?
Did you see ...?

Chou Chou

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT được yêu thích nhất 2017
4 Tháng năm 2017
Phú Thọ
THPT Thanh Thủy
supply the correct tense of the verbs
1. i swear i ______tell_______you the truh (tell)
2. we _______were listening__________(listen) to the radio when it suddenly stoopped working
3. they ______have been____ ( be) in this town for a long time . they _____came_ (come) here 16years ago
4. "i;m going to miss a good film on TV because i'll be out tonight " - "i ____will video_______it for you if you like" (video)
Video sth: to record a television programme using a video cassette recorder: thu lại chương trình nào đó trên tv sử dụng 1 chức năng ghi hình trên tv @Nguyễn Võ Hà Trang ( Fan Noo)
5. i (phone) __________will___ you tomorrow when i (get) ________get______ home from work
6. when i _____was__ (be) a child, i used to go swimming
7. that book __has lay___(lie) on the table for weeks . Haven't you _____read____(not read) it yet ?
8. i don't mind babysitting for you . your baby rarely ____cries___(cry)
9. Did you (meet) ____meet_______tom at the party last night ? - no , he (already/go) _____had already gone_____home when i (arrive) ________arrived______at the party
10. Did you______see____ (see) the film on TV last night ?

Top Bottom